Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vishal Gupta

Mods And Admin Appreciation Thread

Hey everyone.

I just made this thread so that we could thank all the mods and admin that have helped keep this froum and site alive. thanks to all of you mods & admin for helping us out!!! :rolleyes:

plz post any thx you have for them here! :help:

I had better see some appreation posts here or I'm be really upset! :(

I guess you need to upgrade your memory first :P

I've answered the same earlier here to you only !

Simply great going guys.... :D

I have been on this forum for about a month...but tell you what, I have been kind of hooked to it... ;)

Most of my office colleagues who have the bad habit of peering over my shoulder onto the screen, just keep on wondering..."why is this guy browsing the same site again & again"... Some of them feel that I am obsessed with Reliance :( ) ;)

Just imagine yesterday when this site was closed for disinfectation (I dunno whats the right word ;) )...I was so upset ...

Simbly fantastic...the mods & admins are too good... :)

Simply great going guys.... :)

I have been on this forum for about a month...but tell you what, I have been kind of hooked to it... ;)

Most of my office colleagues who have the bad habit of peering over my shoulder onto the screen, just keep on wondering..."why is this guy browsing the same site again & again"... Some of them feel that I am obsessed with Reliance ;) ) ;)

Just imagine yesterday when this site was closed for disinfectation (I dunno whats the right word ;) )...I was so upset ...

Simbly fantastic...the mods & admins are too good... ;)

32034[/snapback]

The same here....

I was also able to learn lot of new ideas and things which might not have been possible otherwise....

Keep going :D:(

Hey everyone.

I had better see some appreation posts here or I'm be really upset! ;)

31963[/snapback]

Trying to bring this topic alive again, I share the same views as Vishal... :D

Well,

after having my posts moderated( hey ... i ain't being sarcastic - in a good way ), I do certainly feel that we, as new members of this forum definitely go off-track quite a many times. Thanks to all the moderators - specially Ashokjp & Vishal Gupta. Humans errr and I may err sometimes in future (unintentionally). Thanx for getting us on-track and good work by all you moderators. Keep up the good work.

Highly spirited !

- Harshad :)

Well,

after having my posts moderated( hey ... i ain't being sarcastic - in a good way ), I do certainly feel that we, as new members of this forum definitely go off-track quite a many times. Thanks to all the moderators - specially Ashokjp & Vishal Gupta. Humans errr and I may err sometimes in future (unintentionally). Thanx for getting us on-track and good work by all you moderators. Keep up the good work.

Highly spirited !

- Harshad  :)

33906[/snapback]

Dude.. .dont take it personally.

Well,

Highly spirited !

- Harshad  :)

33906[/snapback]

Dude.. .dont take it personally.

33911[/snapback]

lets end my 'whine' rite here .... nops i havent taken it personally. Infact I am seriously appreciative of our mods ... good good good ..

- harshad ... :)

thnx for ur comments guys!

We'll always do our job perfectly in the same way as we r doing.