Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

Dear Gopalji

i need invite i have enrolled in the sheet mentioned by you

email id swapnil05in@gmail.com

Is there any workaround so that the Rjio sims can be used in other handsets??

Is buying the LYF phone the only option?

• Like 1

RJIO sims works in other phones. only hitch is you won't get the benefit of 90days free

Yes, as of now that is the only option available, you need to buy LYF Smartphone to get and use Jio SIM

https://broadbandforum.co/goto/post?id=1054752#post-1054752

'I am using jio sim with my nexus5 now. Its working fine. Today is Sunday i will go tomorrow for my phone replacement.'

So it's not locked to the LYF phone? That's great news!

As per the reports there are many people in this forum also using JIO connection on various other handsets. But i guess that they will only give you SIM if you buy LYF handset as these guys would have to dispose the inventory.

Guru Gopal Ji I need one invite

Niraj Desai

nirajdesai_99@yahoo.com

So that's like a Catch 22 situation!!

temporally stopped accepting invitees till the list is cleared. please bare with

Got Sim via invite.

I brought wind 6.

Sim works only with lyf handset.

Data not working in RN3.

Tethering work when using Sim in lyf handset

Guruji- is it worth investing in lyf handsets for above 3month offer. Pls suggest the handset model of lyf if there r no choice available

referral sim is working in iPhone with unlimited benefit.

• Like 2

please update the details of purchase and other things in the sheet given below. My JIO persons, who helped for invitees wants this info.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sHg56KiFEaAolIVzWBYBXKMIZlU6cweeemwgzIBAHek/edit#gid=1313083272

this sim is Working in iPhone with data benefit.

Will update about JIO money with in 48 hours. everybody, download JIO money apk and register, they are going to give benefit of 15k to every body (coupon or credit do not know) Jio money is like paytm wallet.

Thanks, my details were updated 2 days back on the sheet and it says "Registered Yes" does that mean invite has been sent? As of now I havent recieved anything. Hence checking. I know it takes upto 24 to 48 hrs to receive one...but wanted to double check

Just a noob question if the benefits are working smoothly in other phones as confirmed by guru Gopal ji and another member why force people to buy lyf handsets is it a way to clear the stocks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if your name is appears in the 2nd list, it means, you will get invitee. just check your mail box and junk mail.

from address of the mail is invite@mail.mylyf.com

if anybody wants JIO invitee, please email me to gurugopal@gmail.com with name, email address and phone number. I will try to arrange invitees but no guarantee. already sent 34 invitees and now i I have only 6 slots.

Dear sir

Details sent through Email.

Rajesh Sharma

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

please update the details of purchase and other things in the sheet given below. My JIO persons, who helped for invitees wants this info.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sHg56KiFEaAolIVzWBYBXKMIZlU6cweeemwgzIBAHek/edit#gid=1313083272

Will update about JIO money with in 48 hours. everybody, download JIO money apk and register, they are going to give benefit of 15k to every body (coupon or credit do not know) Jio money is like paytm wallet.

@ guru gopal ji. Jio money offer is only for jio lyf user under invite or for all non jio user who download apk from play store and registers for jio money??

Pls help to install jio money on iphone.

Dear Guru Gopal, Thanks for processing my request. I am yet to receive invite.

Will request if on google sheet you can please hide the mobile numbers column for privacy.

Edited by Saurav

@ guru gopal ji. Jio money offer is only for jio lyf user under invite or for all non jio user who download apk from play store and registers for jio money??

As of now, it is not available in playstore

Beta version of jiomoney apk is available for download at https://appstore.jiomoney.com

Guruji, Can you please spare one invite to me too ?

:)

Do it when you start inviting again.

Edited by ankurmps94

Jiomoney is now on google playstore

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

Pls help to install jio money on iphone.

Dear Guru Gopal, Thanks for processing my request. I am yet to receive invite.

Will request if on google sheet you can please hide the mobile numbers column for privacy.

the persons who do not want their mobile numbers can delete by inserting xxxx

Did anyone received invite in last 2 days? I'm still waiting for mine. 48 hrs now already. Failing to understand why the invite system is so delayed and not real time. What could be the strategic reason for such delay?

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

f

once registered i will move the name to other sheet.  if you purchase the handset and activate the sim, then please enter the same  in second google sheet. 

Edited by Guru Gopal