Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

Guruji, Sorry saw this post very late .

Saw that you have mentioned that you are putting all request on hold so that you can finish pending requests.

Can you please add me to your list when you next start it ? I have also sent you a mail. Thanks in advance.

Saw that  you have mentioned that you are putting all request on hold so that you can finish pending requests.

Can you please add me to your list when you next start it ?  I have also sent you a mail. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Guru Gopal

Did anyone received invite in last 2 days? I'm still waiting for mine. 48 hrs now already. Failing to understand why the invite system is so delayed and not real time. What could be the strategic reason for such delay?I t

I think no other reason, the JIO system is not ready for public sims. the staff were not well trained. the server is also not performing well.

• Like 1

Did anyone received invite in last 2 days? I'm still waiting for mine. 48 hrs now already. Failing to understand why the invite system is so delayed and not real time. What could be the strategic reason for such delay?I t

I think no other reason, the JIO system is not ready for public sims. the staff were not well trained. the server is also not performing well.

Okay, so I haven't received the invite. Any way for me to call them and check? Should not happen that invite is lost in the system issues. Digital express near my house has only 3 Lyf handsets left which are the cheapest ones post that they have all expensive ones.

Saw that you have mentioned that you are putting all request on hold so that you can finish pending requests.

Can you please add me to your list when you next start it ? I have also sent you a mail. Thanks in advance.

now you can enter it in sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sHg56KiFEaAolIVzWBYBXKMIZlU6cweeemwgzIBAHek/edit#gid=0

Thanks Guru Ji.

I am not looking for an invite, but just looking for information on network coverage of Jio in Yerwada, Pune.

Earlier there was an app which would show coverage. Is that functionality gone now?

Is coverage information available with anyone or published somewhere?

I have tried OpenSignal's maps and it looks like coverage is very poor in Pune areas - so I don't think that data is accurate.

Dear Guruji

I see my name highlighted in red in the spreadsheet. Just curious to know.

I Fully understand that you are only providing help and not professional support on behalf of JIO.

Do let me know if i can help you in anyway.

Thanx

Has anyone from Punjab got the invite?

Punjab does not show in the drop down for people giving invites. 52e22b089e7a616f1064f2626288939a.jpg

Dear Guruji

I see my name highlighted in red in the spreadsheet. Just curious to know.

I Fully understand that you are only providing help and not professional support on behalf of JIO.

Do let me know if i can help you in anyway.

Thanx

different groups persons registering. each group assigned their color. that is only.

Guys, I have got the hack on how to use these sims on other phones. Actually I read it on other forum so thought of sharing here. You need to do an employee recharge of 25 GB from My JIO app which is free and you will be able to use the data benefits on other phones.

Has anyone from Punjab got the invite?

Got an invite but Reliance mini store refusing to give SIM as no orders from company about it

Punjab does not show in the drop down for people giving invites. 52e22b089e7a616f1064f2626288939a.jpg

As per this I don't see Mumbai also. Assuming it's different circle then Maharashtra. Did anyone in Mumbai get the invite or successfully bought the phone with SIM?

As per this I don't see Mumbai also. Assuming it's different circle then Maharashtra. Did anyone in Mumbai get the invite or successfully bought the phone with SIM?
Yes, my friend from Mumbai got it. Infact many people might have got it.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

^^

That is for State. There is the option for City which is shown next. Even Kolkata or Chennai are not there even though separate circle. So I would assume that for Mumbai it would be Maharastra>Mumbai, for Kolkata it would be West Bengal>Kolkata and for Chennai it is Tamilnadu>Chennai

@guru Gopal are these sims locked to lyf, please confirm

72 hrs gone, no invite yet....where i was expecting the invite within seconds / minutes...its been 3 days already. Testing my patience.

JIO's WOW effect Servers / Process

Check yr spam folder. My invite was lying there for lasr 2 days

Did Anybody got invite in the last week? Eager to try.. Wait for JIO is really very long....

Got it this week on Monday

had requested last Saturday

I guess we should be patient. Teething problems do occur that is the reason it is beta / soft launch. I assume that none of us badly stuck without jio. Most importantly Guru and his friends are not professionals they are just providing service.

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

oh ok. I requested on last Friday and still waiting.. Guru Sir, thanks for your support.. Can you please check if there is any issue in my request? Thanks

@guru Gopal are these sims locked to lyf, please confirm

this sim are not actually locked. if you want use free data use it any lyf phone. if you'd do not want free data, voice and sms you can use it any other phone.

oh ok. I requested on last Friday and still waiting.. Guru Sir, thanks for your support.. Can you please check if there is any issue in my request? Thanks

it is already processed. please check your inbox or junk mail. or if you want a new invitee, enter details afresh with your family member name etc. i will again process that also.

I am a registered user of JioMoney for more than 3 months. Not using LYF or Jio connection! and I never made any transaction on JM. Will I get benefit?