Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

I think all the people who marked as RED had not got the invite.

Guru Sir, I think none of the people highlighted RED in the sheet received the invite. Please check with your team. Thank you

Dear Guru ji

Just received the invitation. Thanx for everything.

Will update about the handset and other details tomorrow.

Ppl plz send in your feedback of lyf phones and jio network.

Which handset is suggested my choice is wind6

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

I just got my invite. My name is in red. Thank you

plz send me invitation

my email is saahilyusuf@gmail.com

name yusuf ali

@Gopal ji

one qn, If some one invites you, is there a time period for activation? i.e does your invite get expired if not activated within a specified time?

Dear Sir,

Can you plz kindly send me the invitation?

My name is Sabyasachi Mishra

email id: supersachi@gmail.com

Yesterday I got second invite on the same id.

Invite is valid for exactly two weeks

Which LYF phone is best (Just for mainly Data use and hotspot?

Planning to buy Water 1.... I think thats the best VFM

Octa-Core 1.5 GHz | RAM: 2GB
Screen Size: 12.7cm (5) | Screen Resolution: Full HD, 1080x 1920 pixels | Pixel Density: 441 ppi
Capacity: 2600 mAH, Lithium-ion polymer
LYF WATER 1 - 14699 INR

Wind 4 looks good. (Around 6K)

Try for water 5 as recommended to me by guru.

Bought Flame 1. Cheapest and reliable for hotspot purposes.

Planning to buy Water 1.... I think thats the best VFM

Octa-Core 1.5 GHz | RAM: 2GB

Screen Size: 12.7cm (5) | Screen Resolution: Full HD, 1080x 1920 pixels | Pixel Density: 441 ppi

Capacity: 2600 mAH, Lithium-ion polymer

LYF WATER 1 - 14699 INR

Yes, water 1 is good, except battery life + slow charging. I am using it now with jio service.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Dear All

Wind 4 seems to be more VFM than Wind 6. But the stores have no idea of the delivery.

I think i will wait for Wind 4 atleast for a few days

Also please share if anyone has jio Mi-Fi

Water 2 is also have better performance...

Sent from my FL7008 using Tapatalk

Wind 4 with 4000 mAh battery seems the best value for money to use as a hotspot.

@GuruGopal- thanks a lot sir. I received invite late last night. I went to Digital store in my city (Bikaner-Rajasthan) but they were clueless about this offer. lets see if i can buy it from Jaipur.

Anybody from Jaipur or Rajasthan? let me know.

warm regards

techpro

Finally got my Invite Thanks a ton..will be heading to Digital store to get a SIM

Not just a sim. Need to buy a LYF handset as well.
  • Like 1

@GuruGopal- thanks a lot sir. I received invite late last night. I went to Digital store in my city (Bikaner-Rajasthan) but they were clueless about this offer. lets see if i can buy it from Jaipur.

Anybody from Jaipur or Rajasthan? let me know.

warm regards

techpro

Hey, I am from Bhilwara, Rajasthan & I also got invite recently. Will go & buy it in 3-4 days. Will keep here updated or you can message me.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

some persons, asking about, the availability of sim and handsets. I am not working for Jio, I do not have any answers about that. Just for the members of our forum, i took initiative for providing invitees.

Just fill up the sheet1 in the link. I try to clear request by next day. I do not know how much time it will take to receive invitees from Jio server.

Once i processed the requests, i will shift the names to next sheet. if you purchase the handset and sim just fill up that sheet against your name. ( Jio people who processed needs that info)

if you face any difficulty you can put your comments against your name and if you are lucky, some body from Jio may contact you, directly by give my name as reference through mail or phone.

Different persons from Jio processing the requests (each Jio employee has only 10 invitees capacity)

• Like 3

@Guru Gopal- Sir I duly endorse you. you are here to provide your help and we are thankful to you.

Now as far as JIO SIM availability is concerned it seems that Reliance Digital xpress people do not have requisite knowledge. I fail to understand that even after JIO started invitation they didn't equipped their stores for this.

@Prajawal- thanks buddy.Let me know if you get the SIM. I will PM you sharing my number.

some persons, asking about, the availability of sim and handsets. I am not working for Jio, I do not have any answers about that. Just for the members of our forum, i took initiative for providing invitees.

Just fill up the sheet1 in the link. I try to clear request by next day. I do not know how much time it will take to receive invitees from Jio server.

Once i processed the requests, i will shift the names to next sheet. if you purchase the handset and sim just fill up that sheet against your name. ( Jio people who processed needs that info)

if you face any difficulty you can put your comments against your name and if you are lucky, some body from Jio may contact you, directly by give my name as reference through mail or phone.

Different persons from Jio processing the requests (each Jio employee has only 10 invitees capacity)

I fully agree with guru ji. He is purely providing the service that too at no cost. It will be very unfair to name anybody at jio. It could well jeopardize their job

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk