Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

Finally got my Invite Thanks a ton..will be heading to Digital store to get a SIM

Not just a sim. Need to buy a LYF handset as well.

Yeah meant that. First time I'm paying for byproduct when actually require only the sim

• Like 3

Wind 4 is not available in any store. So gone for Wind 6. Inserted the SIM Card, Signal is not shown, Tried manual search also- no luck.

I think its activated only after Tele Verification.

I had updated the Excel Sheet with all the details regarding purchase.

Thanks for helping me to get the invite.

To the all who got the LYF handsets, there are couple of updates available for your phone. Update them all. First update will made your phone slow but latest update fixes all and also there is speed improvement. After updating the signal show VoLTE instead of LTE HD.

anybody would who bought these :Sorprendido: after the invite can sell me their new jio sim :SI: . willing to buy it and not LYF :hypocrite:

i can already sense a queue of many members after me for these ................ :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by ::: VA :::
  • Like 1

Sure.. Would cost 6k per sim.. Lol

Btw.. Ppl who bought.. What speeds are you guys getting... Am buying later today..

Speed test on 23001c9844a264f2ae2dc98e9e8a45432760.jpg

Sent from my FL7008 using Tapatalk

Seriously? Can't believe such speeds available to masses... And free for three months.. Awesome

Seriously? Can't believe such speeds available to masses... And free for three months.. Awesome

See my signature...

• Like 2

if you are able to use it in iPhone, you will definitely get not less than 50 mbps speed.

anybody would who bought these :Sorprendido: after the invite can sell me their new jio sim :SI: . willing to buy it and not LYF :hypocrite:

i can already sense a queue of many members after me for these ................ :wOOtjumpy:

:surprise: Hahahaha!

Successfully activated the SIM within about 3 hrs from the time i bought the phone. I am able to use it on other phones but the problem is I am not able to call...

As soon as try dialing from my One Plus 2, it says call ended. Data services working fine though. As soon as switch the sim to Lyf phone...both data and calls working fine. Is it something to do with VOLte feature?

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

Finally got hold of the sim last night... waiting for activation now

Bought Water 2, instead of water 1 based on smarter looks

4 hours ago, Chirag Thakkar said:

Successfully activated the SIM within about 3 hrs from the time i bought the phone. I am able to use it on other phones but the problem is I am not able to call...

As soon as try dialing from my One Plus 2, it says call ended. Data services working fine though. As soon as switch the sim to Lyf phone...both data and calls working fine. Is it something to do with VOLte feature?

yes 

Same thing on all mobiles which are not VOLTE enabled

use JIO join to call other mobiles or receive calls . JIO JOIN for handsets which are not VOLTE compatible

Guruji i still have not recieved the invite...........

Actual activation time won't take more than one hour. 

The members having post count of more than 100 can send me pm.   I will attend those requests.   ONLY PM with details of Name, surname, phone NO, email id, town, and Circle.  I will not answer or reply for any questions.  Just i will check post count and process on the day of request received or next day. Normally you will get mail from JIO, with in 3 days. 

Do not use google sheet, i given earlier.  I am not going to attend the google sheet from today night. 

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 3

< deleted >

Edited by Arun
Did not read the thread.

If anyone still want jio preview offer, please send me detail as guruji already mentioned....

All Hyderabad persons.  If you want LYF phone and preview sim card without any invitee, Tomorrow  just walk in Attapur (hyderabad) JIO besides Reliance Digital, Attapur, with id proof, Address proof and Photo, and contact Mr. A. Srikant @ 7331146310  and get it immediately activated Sim Card and phone of your choice.  It is one day sale without any invitee.   

• Like 3

After using Wind 6 for 2 days. I now think I would have gone for Water 2 .

Anyone from Tamilnadu Got the invite ? I haven't seen anyone ? KangaDeepan Ji ?