Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

@chiragthakkar:

which lyf phone u purchased could u review the phone on the forum

Kanaga Deepan ji already has a Jio sim. Guys who purchased lyf mobiles can you post some reviews about the same. Would be helpful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone from Tamilnadu Got the invite ? I haven't seen anyone ? KangaDeepan Ji ?

I am already using employee sim for months with no restrictions like the invite model.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

I also got mifi and wind 4 nice model compared to wind 6 imho. But still waiting for sim activation alMost 30 hours passed. Am told it takes around 3-5 days

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

Actually it wont take more than 2-3 hours. If the form is filled properly then it will be done in 2-3 hours

1 hour ago, brijeshs said:

I also got mifi and wind 4 nice model compared to wind 6 imho. But still waiting for sim activation alMost 30 hours passed. Am told it takes around 3-5 days

Can you share the pic of the mifi device as well as the name of the manufacturer? 

To all, lyf phones are actually made by which company,? 

Wind 6 is the worse smartphone I ever used. Not at all a VFM. Touch will not work properly. Very slow. Never buy wind 6

Somebody from JIO called me from 7001170512 to verify that did i buy the handset and sim card. was also inquiring about the number i got and the place from where i bought. has anybody received the call of this nature.

18 hours ago, brijeshs said:

Is offer applicable on mifi

22 minutes ago, Saurav said:

Is offer applicable on mifi

No offer is not applicable with MIFI offer is only for lyf handset.

@inception i will upload the mifi photo later in the evening.

20 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

I am already using employee sim for months with no restrictions like the invite model.

K Deepanji, Which handset you are using with RJio sim- if you don't mind telling ?

Update from my side

Dear friends

Thanks once again to Mr. Guru gopal namburi for providing invite

I got the sim today in my city Bikaner. I purchased flame 1 . Paid 5500.

Sim started in two hours and Initial impression of the speed is just ok.

Getting 9mbps outside of my home but speed goes down drastically reduced to 1mbps inside home. Nothing to write home about it. Seems that jio is not ready for commercial launch.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Venkatagiri said:

K Deepanji, Which handset you are using with RJio sim- if you don't mind telling ?

Water 1 ji... Everything except battery is great there.. But its too costly for the features and brand value (or lack of it)...

Who are the OEM Manufacturers of LYF series. Any indications in the set?

The OEM will be Ringing bells (the same guys who made smartphone for Rs. 251) or no one else in world will make such a crappy phone like wind 6. It takes 7 hours to charge full and to discharge it will only take 3-4 hours. 

I wonder how much will be my electricity bill this month 😞

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mohandas said:

The OEM will be Ringing bells (the same guys who made smartphone for Rs. 251) or no one else in world will make such a crappy phone like wind 6. It takes 7 hours to charge full and to discharge it will only take 3-4 hours. 

I wonder how much will be my electricity bill this month 😞

Very TRUE.. Even Water 1 needs more time to charge than discharge..

My main phone, Lenovo Vibe P1 charges like a DEVIL (1.5 hours to charge the 5000mAh battery to FULL), discharges like an ANGEL (lasts minimum 2 days with super heavy usage)... But LYF Water 1 is bilkul ulta...

Guys, I got the SIM & Water 6 yesterday.

Thanx@Shabir Bohra Ji for my invite.

Both the stores in my city told the new Wind 4 with enormous battery won't work with this offer. Got a good no. 70090 in last.

There were around 100 sims with them also having xxx00 as last digits.

My form got rejected, just like I heard horror stories.

Lets see now what time it takes to activate it.

The store guy was willing to arrange a invite for my cousin if he buys from same store.

Area - Bhilwara 311001 Rajasthan

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Since lyf mobiles are not worth its price band Jio is forcing people to buy them in bundles so they get rid of the stock. I am told lyf mobiles are imported in huge quantity if it's true we can forget Jio 4g launch anytime soon as nobody shall buy lyf mobiles standalone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am using earth1 and it is good, no issues with battery or touch.    But mostly i use the sim on iPhone SE and works great.  only thing i could not get is video calls from other LYF phone persons iPhone.  If it is Earth1, I used to get.  

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 2

@Guru Gopal - sir tell me one thing. Right now i am using flame 1 but i am more inclined to use earth 1.

Can i use my existing jio sim with unlimited benefits if I change the phone?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Been more than 5 days, still waiting for activation..

Application rejected twice, first because of poor quality of xerox of documents, and today again because they think signature is not matching...

third time they got the form filled, hopefully will get activated by tomorrow. Seems like they have bank guys for processing of applications.

On 5/17/2016 at 9:08 PM, KanagaDeepan said:

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Great. Because I still haven't got invite even though Gopal ji processed my request with express speed ( Thanks Gopal Ji ) .

So I tought may be Reliance was not yet planning launch for Tamil Nadu.

Let me wait for some more time.

Friends

can i buy 2 jio sims through one invitee code? 

warm regards

techpro

Number of sims is a function of number of phones you buy (unless you know people at the store)

I had two invites, but was given only one sim since I bought only phone. I argued that the phone dual sim and since I have two invites, I should be given two sims, but was not granted