Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

1 minute ago, Bablus said:

I argued that the phone dual sim and since I have two invites, I should be given two sims, but was not granted

Liked this argument....

• Like 1

LYF Wind 6  Battery drain and charging issue will be solved by re-flashing the full ROM.

3 hours ago, Bablus said:

I had two invites, but was given only one sim since I bought only phone. I argued that the phone dual sim and since I have two invites, I should be given two sims, but was not granted

Didn't anyone tell you, only one SIM works on 4G at a time.

My jio join is deactivate how to activate plz suggest

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Today I visited the LYF service center and I asked them about the wind 6 mobile charging and discharging issue. They then manually updated the firmware. But I can't find any difference. 

Is the offer applicable with flame 2?

@Guru Gopal

Sir two questions

1 people who's name are listed after 160 didn't get the invite offer, will they get it or you have closed the invitee process.

2 Can i get 2 jio sims using one invitee if i am ready to buy another phone as well.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Received my invite. Have filled and submitted CAF and purchased wind4 handset. Waiting for activation. Many thanks to Guru Sir!

Received my invite. Have filled and submitted CAF and purchased wind4 handset. Waiting for activation. Many thanks to Guru Sir!

Sir what is your number in the list i mean is it after 160 as many of my friends didn't get the invite

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Guys...how are the speeds?

On 18/5/2016 at 4:14 PM, brijeshs said:

Somebody from JIO called me from 7001170512 to verify that did i buy the handset and sim card. was also inquiring about the number i got and the place from where i bought. has anybody received the call of this nature.

I got call. I explained my invite went to wrong email. I messaged him my correct address. He followed it up and got invite  re-sent. So most of us in first batch of 20 received invites.

Can anyone tell what is the exact time frame of receiving the invite.......it has been almost 8 days i have filled my name in the excel file.

Anyone received invite for Kolkata? I requested Guru ji with two different number-email-name combinations (one RCDMA no other Voda no) and he processed both promptly. But have not received anything so far even after 12 days for 1st and 5 days for second.

Edited by commonman
Added details.

Jio official launch most probably expected in dec16 as they would want to do it along with mukeshjis bday

Some people charged with employee offer of 25gb free voucher on jio app and could not use the preview offer. 

My preview offer is activated. Now a message has come saying my preview offer is expired, and instructs me to recharge with free voucher.

What to do?

JUST CALL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND THEY WILL HELP YOU. tO START WITH YOU WILL HAVE 0 PREPAID BALANCE WHICH THEY WILL ACTIVATE THE FREE PLAN UPON TELE VERIFICATION.

Is there anyway to get an additional sim for jio connection?

Do nothing.. 

preview offer wont expire.. continue enjoying the service

we need another thread to discuss Jio service qualities

I need an invite. How should I go about it?

Good news for all guys on preview offer. The offer extended to 6 months instead of 3 months. Check you my bio jio app for updated validity

4 hours ago, mgdelhi said:

I need an invite. How should I go about it?

Send a PM to Guru Gopal sir.

• Like 1

@ni0987 Done. Thanks.

Reliance Jio extends validity of unlimited 4G data, voice; may open network for everyone: Reports 

Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio is reportedly planning to open its 4G network for everyone, eliminating the need for an invite, even as it has doubled the unlimited data and voice offer given on its LYF branded smartphones to six months from three months under the employee-driven invite system, media reports said. 

3 hours ago, mohandas said:

Good news for all guys on preview offer. The offer extended to 6 months instead of 3 months. Check you my bio jio app for updated validity

meaning commercial launch will not happen for 6 months....................