Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

7 minutes ago, Guru Gopal said:

https://www.jio.com/  you can enter details directly for getting invitee.

I did today in the morning, lets see if it gets through. 

https://www.jio.com/  you can enter details directly for getting invitee.

Guru ji do they allow port in here and do we need to buy lyf mobile here to get the sim. I have registered hoping for the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it is circle wise and that too this porting is on test basis, each circle was tested 20 MNP.  now you have pull the legs of Higher ups in your circle for MNP in JIO

Will it help if I pull your legs..I'm interested to port...don't know anyone in reliance apart from jio store salesman

Is registering to the above link, the only way to get a connection?

I am in Bangalore. How can i get the unlimited connection?

On 6/1/2016 at 9:29 PM, KanagaDeepan said:

4G spectrum used in TN and Delhi are totally different.. In Chennai, Airtel is using just 5MHz of band 3 (1800MHz) spectrum, whereas in Delhi its using 20MHz of band 40 (2300MHz) spectrum. Further Airtel is using 10MHz of band 1 (2100MHz) 3G spectrum in TN, which is twice as other 3G operators there and hence its 3G speed is almost as good as 4G speed.. Please Wait till Airtel get 20MHz of band 40 (2300MHz) from Aircel this month and launch LTE-A with carrier aggregation on both Band 3 and Band 40 spectrum and then check the real 4G speeds.

Airtel is using 900MHz 2G in Chennai (but 1800MHz in RoTN) and has soo many users in Chennai. The 3G speed was very pathetic before 2015 auction as they had just 5MHz of 3G spectrum and too many users. They bought second lot of 3G in 2015 auction and then the condition of 3G is better in TN. In my home town Sivakasi, Airtel's 3G is twice faster than Idea's 4G (Idea NOT using OFC backhaul is also one reason)..

Moving to Airtel till RJio launches is really a good idea for a Delhi user, imho...

In delhi, Airtel is in worst condition, Data only shows connected in Status bar, but actually does not works. We receive even whatsapp message many times after 5-6 hours and to download pics, multiple failed retry.  Even call keeps failing now and then, cannot talk properly for 10 minutes.

Edited by @v@nit

In delhi, Airtel is in worst condition, Data only shows connected in Status bar, but actually does not works. We receive even whatsapp message many times after 5-6 hours and to download pics, multiple failed retry.  Even call keeps failing now and then, cannot talk properly for 10 minutes.

Unfortunately Airtel is the only decent working network in tamilnadu and chennai circle. The rest like Aircel voda are as worst rgsm

2 hours ago, Tushar Gupta said:

Is there any invite still available 

u dont need an invite anymore

simply go to any Digital Express and buy a LYF handset they will also give u a Jio sim 

7 hours ago, nitink said:

u dont need an invite anymore

simply go to any Digital Express and buy a LYF handset they will also give u a Jio sim 

But simple people are commenting that without invite you will get 75gb of data not unlimited. 

Its like all the choices we have in India. Either Choose the worst worst or the better worst.

True in all ways though they are so called competitors they operate as a cartel so they mint money while we customers have limited choices

6 hours ago, Tushar Gupta said:

But simple people are commenting that without invite you will get 75gb of data not unlimited. 

go now and inquire. 

Am sure we wud hv someone in JIO from delhi here

hope he can help me in porting to JIO from MTNL dolphin. I wont be using the phone for voice or anything, just need to get into JIO just for the heck of it. 

Which is the best and cheap LYF phone to just enjoy Free data using device as hotspot only.

Any feedback about LYF WIND 4

Edited by Saurav

Wind 4 specs look fine.
but never fall for flame 1. Its the worst handset I ever used.
Battery falls in hotspot mode even if its connected to power adapter.

I got directly from store no invite. I got unlimited offer. I bought wind 4.

3a3bfe0ef983fdc030705662cd6dcb1c.jpg

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

Wind 4 specs look fine.

Remove jio apps and battery should improve drastically...and will also charge when hotspot is on

Wind 4 specs look fine.

Remove jio apps and battery should improve drastically...and will also charge when hotspot is on

Thanks, I'll try..

Thanks, I'll try..

Wind 4 is great value for the price. Massive battery, does not lag much, and most importantly it works well as wireless hotspot - also lyf purchase offer has unlimited data not 75gb

Wind 4 oem manufacturer is Haier

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In Punjab stores are still asking invite. If someone has invite please share with me.

Edited by Saurav

Went to reliance store at dc chawk sector 9 rohini in delhi.  They showed me only wind 4 and wind 6 and water series.  But not a single phone which is of rs4000 and said that they are available only online. Can any tell from where i can purchase flame series phone which is of rs4000 and will it will be able to work for 3 months on Hotspot as digital store guys where saying that as soon as we switch on Hotspot in flame phone they get switched off so because of bad response we are not selling that phone. 

6 hours ago, Tushar Gupta said:

Went to reliance store at dc chawk sector 9 rohini in delhi.  They showed me only wind 4 and wind 6 and water series.  But not a single phone which is of rs4000 and said that they are available only online. Can any tell from where i can purchase flame series phone which is of rs4000 and will it will be able to work for 3 months on Hotspot as digital store guys where saying that as soon as we switch on Hotspot in flame phone they get switched off so because of bad response we are not selling that phone. 

I'm using LYF flame 1 since 20 days 24x7 on hotspot with 4G always on, no issues till now. Except that the phone takes lot of time to charge.

57 minutes ago, h1ghlander said:

I'm using LYF flame 1 since 20 days 24x7 on hotspot with 4G always on, no issues till now. Except that the phone takes lot of time to charge.

Be careful yaar.. I feel the phone's name and your usage has some similarity...

• Like 1