Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

Go to any Reliance digital or Reliance digital mini store with original docs having same as invite name.

Reliance stores don't ask for invites nowadays. Just buy a lyf mobile you will get a jio sim. Better buy lyf wind4.

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Many local cell phone stores are also providing RJIO SIM with LFY mobiles.

• Like 1

Is the news official that the services are extended till November I am tempted to disconnect my Airtel broadband and go for wind 4. Any chennai user who can confirm speeds you are getting with Jio.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wind 4 is sold out in many stores here in TN... Also heard that, Reliance is NOT sending more Wind4, unless old stock of flame devices got sold out...

Reliance produces one decent handset and don't have it in stock wonderful

most of torrent sites like edited  etc  are blocked in jio

its not as rosy at it seems :

They get barred even on wireline broadband but you can always bypass by using other dns

That's hardly an issue

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

In Pune .Jio offer is now only available in Reliance digital kharadi. That too only if u have invite.In pune jio preview offer is not available till now.They have them because there is jio center just above their store in the same mall.

Please send me one invite... I have already send mail but didn't get yet. 

Please... No option in Kolkata except invite code....

On 6/13/2016 at 7:43 PM, madhi said:

has jio started giving datacard device? when can we expect to lay our hands on it?

want to know if data cards are available...

Please send me one invite... I have already send mail but didn't get yet. 

Please... No option in Kolkata except invite code....

Just register in Jio dot com website and you will get one invite code by email. Then you can purchase LYF phone bundled with Jio sim

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, srikanth_kv said:

want to know if data cards are available...

Hi,

RJio mifi device (Data-card) will be available only after commercial launch which is on December 28, 2016 (Dhirubhai Ambani's B'day)! 

Buy Lyf Wind 4 and enjoy unlimited Data, Voice & SMS for 3+3=6 months!

best wishes

Got an invite via rjio website.

Went yesterday to local Reliance Digital. They had only one Wind 4 handset, as a display piece. They were trying to persuade that there have been complaints on the set and tried to push Wind 6. However, when I insisted, they said that I can take the display piece, but no extra discount will be provided. The process of applying for a new Jio SIM took ages as the person handling the process did not appear to be familiar with it and I finally got out of the shop after spending more than 75 minutes.

Have just received SMS to initiate tele-verification.

But not sure if paying 6800 is really worth it.

Edited by commonman

Hi,

RJio mifi device (Data-card) will be available only after commercial launch which is on December 28, 2016 (Dhirubhai Ambani's B'day)! 

Buy Lyf Wind 4 and enjoy unlimited Data, Voice & SMS for 3+3=6 months!

best wishes

6 months.. how ??? Rjio customer care confirmed that preview offer is for 90 days from the date of activation.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

6 months.. how ??? Rjio customer care confirmed that preview offer is for 90 days from the date of activation.

Aalok free services extended till November in all probability till even December so the 6 months

It's worth the cost if and only if you cancel your broadband connection effectively if you have a monthly saving of 1100 or more it's worth every bit of it

It's worth the cost if and only if you cancel your broadband connection effectively if you have a monthly saving of 1100 or more it's worth every bit of it

You forget that you are getting a phone as well. Even though it's not vfm, at least 60 to 65% of the cost is worthy for sure and after preview offer you can sell it in olx or give that to elderly people in home. Another thing you are getting live TV as well as magazines for free.

Aalok free services extended till November in all probability till even December so the 6 months

agreed.. but whatever the info I got from insiders, preview offer shall be available for public till November. Means, one can buy Lyf handset and opt for 90 days preview offer in the month of november. Extension of 90 days offer is nowhere in the cards. Hope it's clarified..

• Like 2

agreed.. but whatever the info I got from insiders, preview offer shall be available for public till November. Means, one can buy Lyf handset and opt for 90 days preview offer in the month of november. Extension of 90 days offer is nowhere in the cards. Hope it's clarified..

Omg.. preview offer can be used even in November month? That means till say Feb unlimited 4g can be availed? So when RJio is going to launch commercially?

I am sure, if they launch commercially when others are using unlimited 4g offer, then the experience of new users will not be great. So yet another tarik pe tarik in pipeline?

30 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Omg.. preview offer can be used even in November month? That means till say Feb unlimited 4g can be availed? So when RJio is going to launch commercially?

I am sure, if they launch commercially when others are using unlimited 4g offer, then the experience of new users will not be great. So yet another tarik pe tarik in pipeline?

I don't think  it is like that what you understood. He said that if you buy in November and activate in November it will work till Feb 2017 as unlimited preview offer.

For those who started in the first phase of 90 days offer, either Jio has to bring out some commercial/limited recharge plan by the end of the 90 days or extend their preview offer.

I don't think  it is like that what you understood. He said that if you buy in November and activate in November it will work till Feb 2017 as unlimited preview offer.

Yes. He also said that the preview offer can be availed on November also. So if RJio launch commercially on Dec, there will be still people using the network with unlimited 4G, which will affect the experience of new paying customers, that's not so good enough first impression of their robust network. So I doubt their Dec launch...

On 5/5/2016 at 9:19 PM, Guru Gopal said:

if anybody wants JIO invitee, please email me to gurugopal@XXXXl.com  with name, email address and phone number.  I will try to arrange invitees but no guarantee.  already sent 34 invitees and now i  I have  only 6 slots. 

<< This new topic created after splitting posts from Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network topic. Members can share/request Reliance Jio invites in this topic. >>

Sir

Please send me one invite....

I have registered on Jio.com for more than 5 times with different mails & phone number but didn't get a single invite.

I want to buy handset with Sim offer but no invite till now.

I'm from Kolkata, Visited Jio store here but they refused to provide sim+mobile as I don't have any invite or employee refereal.

Please sen one invite.

I'm going to PM you details shortly.

Thanks

On 6/20/2016 at 10:44 PM, Tushar Gupta said:

Bough life flame 6. Wifi disconnects after every 1-2 min.  And after 30 min of usage phone needs a restart. Is there any way to use this rjio sim with other phone. 

Nothing like that happening with me.flame 6 is working excellent and even with hotspot on there is battery backup of 8 hrs.I have full signal strength

• Like 1