Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dr.faramroze

How to use BSNL CDMA RUIM on imported CDMA phones

58b0dc0ca23657abd01a208baa7f332f.jpg16648018ca1b00f43c48383d9c0f0601.jpg9cafe8a0ca71d7b1cece8dd3b14e8f0d.jpg

New recharge denominations for BSNL CDMA effective 1st July 2016

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Stuck in boot issue as add some lines in build.prop

Version ls740 z5

Can get to recovery and dl mode

When used lg flash tool to flash v4 or v3 tot says error oooooooo model diff

Pls advice

Also is it possible to add lte bands 3/5/40 

And enable volte 

Stuck in boot issue as add some lines in build.prop

Version ls740 z5

Can get to recovery and dl mode

When used lg flash tool to flash v4 or v3 tot says error oooooooo model diff

Pls advice

Also is it possible to add lte bands 3/5/40 

And enable volte 

ZV3 can be flashed on all firmware versions. Map com port to port 41. No GSM based LTE bands compatible with this phone.

BSNL cdma worst when calling from bsnl cdma All The Line in this root are busy Please try after some times.
Bsnl Evdo and 1x also not start from last 2 months On my omh handsets.
All CC lady are clue less Regarding cdma

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

On 5/9/2016 at 6:08 PM, dr.faramroze said:

This forum started for maintenance and guidelines for the CDMA user community. If one carrier stops, we switch to a different operator. I am writing this, because no one is sure of any particular CDMA continuing in short future. BSNL can help CDMA users in some regions of service and will help those who have single network handset. I am also aware that BSNL is surrendering cdma spectrum in some states but it still help us. RUIM of BSNL is hybrid type, data works on normal sim based handsets like Moto E, Moto X, Droid series etc and also on handsets like VZW Note 3, Note 5, S5, S6, S7 Nexus 6 etc. A small amount of one time programming is required after sim activation. Note that there is no *228 for OTAF and was removed from network in 2010.

MIP profile type:- make simple IP from mobile ip (mainly essential)
Ppp user= your10digitmin@AAAVD.in (only required in some handsets)
Ppp pass= your10digitmin
Dial string/APN= #777

BSNL CDMA back end all India operations are handled from Vadodara and we can directly contact them for any issues.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

If u could please tell acess no.  Such as balance check etc i got activated my sim after 15 days and by complaining above bsnl official

I am in Roaming in mumbai.
But there was no network of CDMA in mumbai

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, drmadhu said:

I am in Roaming in mumbai.
But there was no network of CDMA in mumbai

MUmbai is served by MTNL. 

2 hours ago, commonman said:

MUmbai is served by MTNL. 

Yes, but MTNL has surrendered the CDMA spectrum, which is coming for auction next month.. So NO MTNL signals will be there in Mumbai, afaik...

5 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Yes, but MTNL has surrendered the CDMA spectrum, which is coming for auction next month.. So NO MTNL signals will be there in Mumbai, afaik...

Then what happened to the Garuda subscribers ? and when did they stopped ?:o

Update: Yes saw the public notice dated 29th Feb 2016 at http://mtnlmumbai.in/images/stories/PDF_FILES/cdma_closure.pdf

They also migrated their users to GSM (Dolphin/Trump).

Edited by LTE4G

If u could please tell acess no.  Such as balance check etc i got activated my sim after 15 days and by complaining above bsnl official

Get sim

Dial 1507 for tele verification

Dial 123 for starting service after tele verification is complete

*123# for data/call balance or 123 ivrs

• Like 1

Is dere any way to program iPhone 4 for Bsnl. I have jail broke iPhone n it was working on reliance cdma

On 09/08/2016 at 10:06 PM, dr.faramroze said:

ZV3 can be flashed on all firmware versions. Map com port to port 41. No GSM based LTE bands compatible with this phone.

Can Sprint LG G3 be used with Jio ?

1 hour ago, drvirag said:

Is dere any way to program iPhone 4 for Bsnl. I have jail broke iPhone n it was working on reliance cdma

Yes. You will first need to get a new connection from bsnl quoting the esn number of iphone. Once you get over this step (toughest) you can program your phone with bsnl parameters (prl/ min/mdn) . 

40 minutes ago, gauravjc said:

Can Sprint LG G3 be used with Jio ?

No

On 02/11/2016 at 2:41 PM, sumit80785 said:

Yes. You will first need to get a new connection from bsnl quoting the esn number of iphone. Once you get over this step (toughest) you can program your phone with bsnl parameters (prl/ min/mdn) . 

They only have cdma connections on Sim cards. I got cdma connection on sim. I have to copy this sim esn and prl to iPhone .

16 hours ago, drvirag said:

They only have cdma connections on Sim cards. I got cdma connection on sim. I have to copy this sim esn and prl to iPhone .

yes that is all that's needed. Worked for me. Voice is easy. Data needs some twick which the articles hear will be more than enough

There are least one provisioned center n a city to Carter to cdma evdo queries. U can contact for data settings.

Voice coverage is so good its only lacking in case of end zones between towns.Have checked it personally. New ruim cards are all India roaming capable. Evdo alone is not in every place.

Edited by rtv

You have to change i***of phone. You can use dfs for it and i think its 50$ charges for that

No known method in world can change esn/ meid of iPhone. You can program every other thing using DFS. Now it costs only 10 $ per device.

You need to talk to Divisional engineer to force them to register iphone esn/meid on bsnl network and then issue a new connection against it. If you cannot get this step done, use it as an ipod only. NO OTHER WAY.

Deat Experts,

i jave bsnl cdma prepaid card. i just hot unlocked huwaei ec 1561 cdma dongle. i was using it with my old reliance cdma card but aince reliance has stopped offering, i want to use my Bsnl cdma sim in that. can some one help me out for that such as how to configure? etc

i appriciate your expert help.

thanks

21 hours ago, shahera said:

Deat Experts,

i jave bsnl cdma prepaid card. i just hot unlocked huwaei ec 1561 cdma dongle. i was using it with my old reliance cdma card but aince reliance has stopped offering, i want to use my Bsnl cdma sim in that. can some one help me out for that such as how to configure? etc

thanks

contact kuduku @ vijay

On 12/27/2016 at 0:55 AM, shahera said:

Deat Experts,

thanks

there are enough guides on google to unlock

like  https://routerunlock.com/unlock-ec1561-huawei-cmda-evdo-modem-dongle/

https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/modems-and-phones/huawei/141786-unlock-huawei-ec1561-step-by-step-procedure-fully-explained

Use them ,pop in BSNL SIM and try out