Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
arnuld

Aircel vs Telenor vs Reliance -- Hyderabd

Hi guys,

I just want to buy cheapest service provider, with coverage/network as good as TATA DOCOMO. I already have one TATA number, hence I want to go with new operator Aircel or Telenor.  It is for local calls+SMS+2G or 3G, only within Hyderabad. Not choosing BSNL because some of friends have BSNL and they are not reachable half the time. What you suggest ?

I dont have any preference of 2G/3G as long as I can get it to work most of the time. Thanks

EDIT: I see whatever you buy, all 3 operators Reliance, Telenor and Aircel have same rates to off-net (other networks). All have same cheapest rate of25p/min using some rate cutters. So ,I see it does not matter which one you choose, the only criteria left is who provides better signal quality and more coverage. Any ideas ?

Edited by arnuld

Reliance is costlier when compared to other two.for last few months they removed the benefits of rate cutters and put new condtions making it costlier.

But in terms of signal quality my order will be

RELIANCE- AIRCEL - TELENOR

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 7:55 PM, arnuld said:

Hi guys,

I just want to buy cheapest service provider, with coverage/network as good as TATA DOCOMO. I already have one TATA number, hence I want to go with new operator Aircel or Telenor.  It is for local calls+SMS+2G or 3G, only within Hyderabad. Not choosing BSNL because some of friends have BSNL and they are not reachable half the time. What you suggest ?

I dont have any preference of 2G/3G as long as I can get it to work most of the time. Thanks

EDIT: I see whatever you buy, all 3 operators Reliance, Telenor and Aircel have same rates to off-net (other networks). All have same cheapest rate of25p/min using some rate cutters. So ,I see it does not matter which one you choose, the only criteria left is who provides better signal quality and more coverage. Any ideas ?

Go for telenor and do mnp if you have spare number 

You Will get good offers 

Network is also good in urban areas if you are not moving much