Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Openyard

Which Reliance Dongle To Buy Now?

Can anyone confirm which is the best Reliance dongle to buy right now?

4G Wi-Pod looks expensive at Rs 3000... Pro 3 / WiPod is Rs 1199 but the Rcom website describes it as supporting CDMA bands, so I'm confused if it will work.

For those who are migrating from Netconnect, which option should I go for now?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Openyard

You can buy verizon  Jetpack ZTE 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot  either EBAY.COM at cheaper price or buy from ebay.in (higher price) and that can be used for reliance 4g. I am using now with 2g(SO CALLED RELIACNE 4G). Did you take any legal action for return of the dongle against Reliance. I already issued a notice and awaiting reply.

18 minutes ago, nellorian said:

You can buy verizon  Jetpack ZTE 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot  either EBAY.COM at cheaper price or buy from ebay.in (higher price) and that can be used for reliance 4g. I am using now with 2g(SO CALLED RELIACNE 4G). Did you take any legal action for return of the dongle against Reliance. I already issued a notice and awaiting reply.

We have to return the dongle? :unexp:

I didn't know that.

You mean, they won't give us the 4G sim for the data card unless we return the old dongle? Please clarify. Thanks.

Does Verizon ZTE Jetpack has all 3 requires LTE bands, Band 3, 5 & 40?

Sent from my NX518J using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, kuduku said:

Does Verizon ZTE Jetpack has all 3 requires LTE bands, Band 3, 5 & 40?

Sent from my NX518J using Tapatalk

no.   it has LTE 700.   In india the spectrum o LTE 700 was not available commercially till now.

None of the Verizon Jetpacks will work. Values of 441, 946, 1877, 2954, 6828, 6829 can be changed but even after changing all Jetpacks are bootlooping on Reliance 4G SIM. It does not work as of now. These Jetpacks are LTE_3GPP_0 which is oldest protocol of LTE, whereas 2300 TD-LTE is newest so hardware will not support. NV items of band 3,5,40 on this device is inactive so rssi is also inactive.  

• Like 1

I'm from tamilnadu circle. the reliance datacard costs ₹2699 with a 15% discount online. i just purchased the revB datacard two months back and so called customer care for discount. they said new datacard is available in stores for ₹899. is it true? can anyone confirm having purchased it from the stores? 

In lot of circles, Reliance doesn't have 3G. So, in hybrid mode where 4G signals are poor, what will the phone/data card latch on to? 2G of course! So think & buy Reliance dongles

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk