Ok bro thanks alot for the info.. :)

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tauji said:

Ok bro thanks alot for the info.. :)

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

enjoy...

• Like 1

Employee SIM has a limit on number of recharges in a month  . Faced this issue and was cut off for 5 days with no internet on JIO . There is a limit on number of total recharges/topups running on the number and also limit on number of recharges/topups one specific topup has been done .

For simultaneous number of running data recharges/topups on a number is 48

Data included day and night data packs , havent tested others .

Could be one odd recharge +/-:D:D:D

its not official information but checked from my JIO account

Edited by kuduku
  • Like 1

What is the difference between demo sim for retailers and employee sim?

Like I said, I have just done 5 top-ups in 6 months time for the employee sim.. Initially I got astonished on seeing the 60+ Mbps speed (when the whole towers in my city is exclusive for me) and was downloading like crazy for the first few days. Later the craze was over and started using it sensibly, except once when I left the SIM and MiFi in my home during roaming, my wife completed 70+ GB within a week or 10 days.. HotStar, Youtube, serials, Live TV and what not, even though the speed is just 25% of initial days..

I just wonder how the people will feel, when they stop getting free unlimited data?

• Like 1

Like I said, I have just done 5 top-ups in 6 months time for the employee sim.. Initially I got astonished on seeing the 60+ Mbps speed (when the whole towers in my city is exclusive for me) and was downloading like crazy for the first few days. Later the craze was over and started using it sensibly, except once when I left the SIM and MiFi in my home during roaming, my wife completed 70+ GB within a week or 10 days.. HotStar, Youtube, serials, Live TV and what not, even though the speed is just 25% of initial days..

I just wonder how the people will feel, when they stop getting free unlimited data?

We will go crazy as we have been since cdma went off, it was because of jio we could stay else

Regards

Vishal

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

after 3 months, for most people the novelty factor would have worn off and they would be happy with any decent plan of 10-20 GB (provided they don't leave it in the hands of an angry wife and go on tour)

• Like 1

after 3 months, for most people the novelty factor would have worn off and they would be happy with any decent plan of 10-20 GB (provided they don't leave it in the hands of an angry wife and go on tour)

Haha. But no such decent 10-20GB plan exists in reality, may or may not happen even after jio launch.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Can employee sim be used in any volte phone with those offers?

On 06/07/2016 at 11:06 PM, maniac8828 said:

What is the difference between demo sim for retailers and employee sim?

Still trying to figure out :P . ive demo retailer SIM and my cousin have Employee SIM. ive used employee SIM for few days before.

U get retailer SIM from jio distributors and Employee SIM from Jio Employee.

For Employees SIM u need to request JIO employee and they shows Faces :P and for Retailer SIM just Few hundred Bucks. IMO, retailer SIM is much better.

21 hours ago, maniac8828 said:

Can employee sim be used in any volte phone with those offers?

thats the benefit of employee SIM, u can use it in any 4G phone either volte or non volte. it will work smoothly. Unlike other JIO SIMS coming with LYF phone works only with LYF phone...

1 minute ago, Tauji said:

Still trying to figure out :P . ive demo retailer SIM and my cousin have Employee SIM. ive used employee SIM for few days before.

U get retailer SIM from jio distributors and Employee SIM from Jio Employee.

For Employees SIM u need to request JIO employee and they shows Faces :P and for Retailer SIM just Few hundred Bucks. IMO, retailer SIM is much better.

thats the benefit of employee SIM, u can use it in any 4G phone either volte or non volte. it will work smoothly. Unlike other JIO SIMS coming with LYF phone works only with LYF phone...

Oh. Can retailer sim also be used in non Lyf phones? I have sent you a pm..

How to get retailer sim ready to spend few hundred bucks..but how to get

I too need the retailer sim here in Delhi. Please let me know if anyone can help?

I am also interested in getting retailer sim of jio. Please help.

Can anyone guide on how to get an employee sim or dealer sim?

I have an Reliance employee relative who is in Mumbai and is willing to provide his details. I stay in Bangalore? 

Is there anyway I can get the employee sim with offers?

Applied for Reliance Jio Sim. 

With Samsung Offer. 3 Months Data free.

I hope would get a good network.

12 minutes ago, kalpeshaparmar said:

What are the documents to be submitted and do we have to pay anything????????

mobile handset bill
photo id & address proof
and
bar code generated from app

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, sachink said:

What are the documents to be submitted and do we have to pay anything????????

your Aadhar card. Don't have to pay anything apart from the Price of any Lyf / applicable Samsung handset

your Aadhar card. Don't have to pay anything apart from the Price of any Lyf / applicable Samsung handset

Which Samsung handsets are there in jio preview offer? What do you mean applicable dancing handset price?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, ::: VA ::: said:

Which Samsung handsets are there in jio preview offer? What do you mean applicable dancing handset price?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Pls. Ref: http://telecomtalk.info/jio-preview-data-offer-now-available-for-samsung-smartphone-users/155068/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Rel Digital people have been instructed not to accept E-aadhar. So make sure you have physical aadhar card.

For the Samsung offer, do we have to pay anything additional to get sim card? Or is it free.

Also is the bill necessary? I bought the phone from us..

For the Samsung offer, do we have to pay anything additional to get sim card? Or is it free.

Well the samsung preview offer will not work on international phones. codes are generated only on Indian Handsets.

For indian versions only

1) Print Of BarCode
2) Print Of Aadhar / Driving Licence / Passport
3) Photograph

No additional payment required.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 7/17/2016 at 11:00 PM, maniac8828 said:

No additional paying, its free. No bill is required for the phones but only certain samsung handsets are eligible for the offer. Just download my jio app from playstore and generate the code. Go to nearest reliance digital or mini digital outlet and submit the code and documents and get the sim.

• Like 1