Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Can this sim be used in any other handset? What all benefits are given with the sim?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

No additional paying, its free. No bill is required for the phones but only certain samsung handsets are eligible for the offer. Just download my jio app from playstore and generate the code. Go to nearest reliance digital or mini digital outlet and submit the code and documents and get the sim.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Can this sim be used in any other handset? What all benefits are given with the sim?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I just tried the Samsung Preview Offer sim with one plus x . Both data and voice worked perfectly fine. made few mins of calls to check it .

only had to use the jio join app to make calls since one plus x doesnt support volte.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I check lyf sim to HTC m9+ it's not work

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

For the Samsung partner offer voice data and every thing is unlimited free for three months

• Like 1

anyone successful in getting SIM with Samsung handsets other than those listed in the offer?

4 hours ago, commonman said:

anyone successful in getting SIM with Samsung handsets other than those listed in the offer?

I got around 6 sim card a

How come?

A frustrating thing. 

was the first to report about the samsung deal and my card is not activated till now..

Like around 8 days.. Got various reasons(Documents are clear).... I just hope it gets activated tomorrow..

18 hours ago, nabeelnavs said:

I got around 6 sim card a

:o:o

Visit different 6 dx or digital stores ;)) simple brother

Actually I got 6 sim cards on 6 different phones

Got a Sim with rn3 handset but only with limited offer of 2gb 100mins. Wat after this. Pls advise

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

^^ That will change to unlimited in a day or two

1) Search for or google my jio app version 3.2.05 & install it.
2) Open it and Install all the jio app given in my jio using any data mobile or wifi
3) Restart your device.
4) Turn off your data and open my jio app. Don’t mind as it will show no data connection.
5) Press open link given at the right side MyJio.
6) You will see GET JIO SIM option
7) Press home button of your device and uninstall all jio app but don’t uninstall my jio.
8) Switch on your JIO LTE 4G internet and open my jio.
9) Press sign in. (If you don’t have sign up for the same)
10) Sign in and wait for few moment. A pop up will come out asking you to press submit to install 4 jio apps – play, demand, beats and money.
11) Press submit and it will automatically take you to play store where one after another you have to install the four app. Be careful not to disturb this process. you just have to press install and ok button.
12) As soon as you sucessfully install the apps your limited will get converted to 90 days preview offer.

I have done it on my asus zenfone selfie

try it

• Like 2

^^

Is JIO SIM Available on ASUS ZenFones . I have ZenFone 2 laser. Can I get JIO SIM ?

2) Open it and Install all the jio app given in my jio using any data mobile or wifi
3) Restart your device.
4) Turn off your data and open my jio app. Don’t mind as it will show no data connection.
7) Press home button of your device and uninstall all jio app but don’t uninstall my jio.
10) Sign in and wait for few moment. A pop up will come out asking you to press submit to install 4 jio apps – play, demand, beats and money.
11) Press submit and it will automatically take you to play store where one after another you have to install the four app. Be careful not to disturb this process. you just have to press install and ok button.
12) As soon as you sucessfully install the apps your limited will get converted to 90 days preview offer.

try it

From which phone activate ur jio sim card (tele verification )?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Above process works fine, managed to get the Jio Sim Coupon Code. Thanks Vikrant.

Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Sprint for the above. 

Plan to use it on iPhone 6 or Moto G3 as I don't think sprint S6 supports Jio LTE bands.

Edited by ami1

i used my lyf flame 6 to activate it as most asus smartphones can but still donot support volte.they have the capacity to support volte but it needs to be software enabled.soon there will be an update for it from asus they are working on it.use jio join app to make calls from asus smartphones

• Like 1

I have a code generated on my oneplus, but the reliance store guy told he cannot give for handsets other than Samsung, even rn3 is not being considered.

Is there any other way to get the sim. 

I already have a LYF flame1 and sim with it, can i reuse the LYF phone to generate the code?

On 7/26/2016 at 7:30 PM, Vikrant Deore said:

3) Restart your device.

try it

worked perfectly to immediately get Unlimited offer on ZteNubia Z9 max

I inserted my new sim on my Lenovo A7000 (4G but not VOLTE) Open the Jio Join app,Its shows register your SIM. when I click on that link its shows your JIO SIMnumber is not valid.Any idea what is the issue.

7 hours ago, kuduku said:

worked perfectly to immediately get Unlimited offer on ZteNubia Z9 max

I dont understand, how did you get the sim without a samsung handset? Here in Nagpur, the digital xpress guys wont give anyone a sim if you dont have a samsung phone with you.

41 minutes ago, ruiner21 said:

I dont understand, how did you get the sim without a samsung handset? Here in Nagpur, the digital xpress guys wont give anyone a sim if you dont have a samsung phone with you.

Just take someones samsung mobile which is stated in offer with u.they just want to see it in your hand nothing much.you can get it

same here. even they are writing IMEI of samsung handset on the CAF

tapatalked using htc 816ds..