Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Hi I have a Samsung note 5 and a Redmi note 4g . I had to show my note 5 in Mumbai to obtain my sim . After doing this i am using the jio sim in my Redmi note 4g . No problems . All activations done on my note 5 after which i am using the active sim on my Redmi note 4g .

Yes but now you can not generate or activate unlimited offer on note 5 any more.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bigbyte said:

Yes but now you can not generate or activate unlimited offer on note 5 any more.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

He can generate as many as codes  he wants on note 5.  Each time new code.  Every code, he can get a new sim and every sim can be activated for unlimited 90 days.

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 2

He can generate as many as codes  he wants on note 5.  Each time new code.  Every code, he can get a new sim and every sim can be activated for unlimited 90 days.

It seemed different to me.
Once code was generated on my phone, even after uninstalling and reinstall of my Jio and all other apps, the app always showed the same code.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Are they tallying the imei of the handset for the offer? Are they noting the imei no. in CAF?

Ok
I already bought a wind 4 ans jio connection, was meaning to use jio on my iPhone so generated a code using my lg G4 , went to a reliance digital mini store the guy there asked for the phone , so I think it's gonna be difficult , if anyone knows about a store from where I can get the sim with just the code then kindly share
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got a jio sim today(RN3 bar code generated) and it is activated today itself. but problem is not getting unlimited offer. I have tried all above mentioned method but nothing works. 2gb data and 100 min call I got. data is already exhausted. any help how to make it unlimited? thanks

got a jio sim today(RN3 bar code generated) and it is activated today itself. but problem is not getting unlimited offer. I have tried all above mentioned method but nothing works. 2gb data and 100 min call I got. data is already exhausted. any help how to make it unlimited? thanks

The sim should have been activated in lyf or Samsung mobile first and unlimited offer activated there then used in rn3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I have same problem with my RN3. try with exact procedure given in the below link. you will definitely get the unlimited.

link:
http://www.rdxtricks.com/2016/07/activate-unlimited-jio-preview-offer-after-2gb-usage.html

Triggered from Nexus 10

I have same problem with my RN3. try with exact procedure given in the below link. you will definitely get the unlimited.

link:
http://www.rdxtricks.com/2016/07/activate-unlimited-jio-preview-offer-after-2gb-usage.html

Triggered from Nexus 10

I tried it but working

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Are they tallying the imei of the handset for the offer? Are they noting the imei no. in CAF?

Yes the imei is noted in the caf.

They are told to check the my Jio app and confirm that the bar code is generated from the same handset, although not every store follow this practice. So if u go to multiple stores maybe somebody will give u the sim without checking anything but will still require an imei yo be mentioned in the caf.

Doesn't matter for usage though. I am using the sim in a diff handset and is working fine so far.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

On 8/7/2016 at 8:42 AM, Saiesh said:

I tried it but working

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Working? Or not working? Did you find any solution?

Have Jio sim 2gb data over how to activate unlimited preview offer?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Code Generated using Iphone IMEI number. Got the JIO sim.  (in my Area DX store people  not asking Samsung phone or IMEI) Activated in iPhone itself.  after 2gb, I put the sim in samsung s7 and availed to recharge Combo 8 plan.  Got back to Iphone it is working.  put it mf90 (airtel mifi Device)  it working fine.   This is  my experience on  10-8-2016. 

• Like 3

Code Generated using Iphone IMEI number. Got the JIO sim.  (in my Area DX store people  not asking Samsung phone or IMEI) Activated in iPhone itself.  after 2gb, I put the sim in samsung s7 and availed to recharge Combo 8 plan.  Got back to Iphone it is working.  put it mf90 (airtel mifi Device)  it working fine.   This is  my experience on  10-8-2016. 

You from?

he is from hyderabad.

tapatalked using htc 816ds..

Dear members ,

I have an LYF flame 6 phone.it is bricked after a new frimware update . If anyone have flame 6 frimware file kindly send me .

Thanks

today recharged Samsung sim with combo 8 plan and recharge of RS. 550.  This is my friend phone. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 5.19.27 PM.png

Edited by Guru Gopal

@Guru Gopal ji

Can you get screen shots of all available plans please

why Screen shots.  go to myjio and try to recharge. though you are not able to recharge,(of course i can do)  you can see all the plans. 

1 hour ago, Guru Gopal said:

why Screen shots.  go to myjio and try to recharge. though you are not able to recharge,(of course i can do)  you can see all the plans. 

I am still on preview offer period and recharge option is not displayed in MyJio. There is one "recharge another number" option but that requires a valid Jio number other than mine.

Edited by commonman

go to jio.com on web.  login.  you can see all the offers

today recharged Samsung sim with combo 8 plan and recharge of RS. 550.  This is my friend phone. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 5.19.27 PM.png

Why you did top-up ji, when all the services are free till now? Is there any special reason?

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Why you did top-up ji, when all the services are free till now? Is there any special reason?

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

in iPhone, sending sms to UK is must for activation of iMessage and FaceTime with number.   International SMS is not free from JIO preview offer or samsung sim offer.  for that, money topup is necessary.   Now you got the point. 

• Like 4