Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

25 GB for Rs 550, sounds good.

No no. He has done a top-up of Rs550. 25GB data is part of free combo pack recharge, which is enjoyed by we employee sim users...

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Rs 550 is separate recharge.   combo 8 is with 25gb volte, 25gb wifi, calls and sms.   Just look into strange thing i could able to get.  The recharge validity period.  it is 20 years not 30 days or 90days.   This is not employee sim.  It is samsung sim.

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 1

Unknown-2.jpg

This recharge of amount also free

Edited by Guru Gopal

3 minutes ago, Guru Gopal said:

Rs 550 is separate recharge.   combo 8 is with 25gb volte, 25gb wifi, calls and sms.   Just look into strange thing i could able to get.  The recharge validity period.  it is 20 years not 30 days or 90days.   This is not employee sim.  It is samsung sim.

JIO - Jay Ho!  for validity. :wub:

3 hours ago, Guru Gopal said:

Just load couple of this recharge....cheapest option if JIO honor the validity 

On 8/11/2016 at 9:25 PM, commonman said:

@Guru Gopal ji

Can you get screen shots of all available plans please

http://www.lokvaani.in/update/reliance-jio-4g-launch-2016-plans-price-state-wise-special-offers/

@Guru Gopal ji, 

Reliance Jio is likely to start selling its JioFi MiFi device over this weekend, according to a tip-off from an anonymous source.

http://rtn.asia/t-t/20680/reliance-jio-start-open-sale-jiofi-mifi-4g-tomorrow

Any truth in this?

• Like 1

Its true. Lot of my friends already got it yesterday and today.  it bundles with 3 months unlimited usage and available in every reliance digital stores

Update:  Due to billing issues, now they are not giving it!!

Edited by balac_m
updated

earlier in iPhone, iMessage and FaceTime not activated with jio sim, as it fails to send international sms to the apple server in London.  But now it was activated. see the SMS was sent using funds from balance.  

jio iphone.jpg

Guys any info about  Jio MiFi  Preview Offer Available To All ... 

Guys any info about  Jio MiFi  Preview Offer Available To All ... 

On sale at reliance digital after Aug 16 as confirmed by jio care in twitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 12/08/2016 at 2:44 PM, Guru Gopal said:

how were you able to recharge with Samsung sim? it always shows that I'm in an auto renewing plan and i couldn't recharge

On 8/14/2016 at 5:03 PM, gpkumaran said:

how were you able to recharge with Samsung sim? it always shows that I'm in an auto renewing plan and i couldn't recharge

PM me your JIO mobile number and JIO password.  I will recharge it for you.   (LYF sim cannot be recharged)  Samsung Sim, employees sim, Resellers sim you can get recharges. 

• Like 1

Today onwards,  JIO giving all Govt employees and private employees sims with preview offer.
you have to flash, Id, address photo and get sim and use it any 4g phone of your choice

90days free unlimited voice, sms and data

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Guru Gopal said:

Today onwards,  JIO giving all Govt employees and private employees sims with preview offer.
you have to flash, Id, address photo and get sim and use it any 4g phone of your choice

:o OMG

1 hour ago, Guru Gopal said:

Is it for both Govt and Pvt employees? That would mean all salaried persons with a valid employee ID card.

Generated 1 coupon code on samsung note 5, but second time, it shows same coupon code. Need 1 more sim.

I am unable to generate code on Note 5 (1 generated and got sim), but further it is giving same coupon code

Tried reinstall and everything(old app and new myjio app, same thing)

Also Old trick not working on (both old and new app) on

-- iphone 6

-- Motorola G3

any idea i can get a coupon code ?

2 hours ago, Guru Gopal said:

26 minutes ago, commonman said:

Is it for both Govt and Pvt employees? That would mean all salaried persons with a valid employee ID card.

no news update or anything abt this. this is almost equal to a full fledge launch. are u sure ?

3 hours ago, Guru Gopal said:

From where did you got the information ? I can't find the news anywhere.:unsure:

Source ???

this is internal circular came to all the JIO units.  Check tomorrow morning any Reliance Digital or DX Store with any Government employee id, address proof and photo. 

38 minutes ago, Guru Gopal said:

this is internal circular came to all the JIO units.  Check tomorrow morning any Reliance Digital or DX Store with any Government employee id, address proof and photo. 

only govt employee or other private employee's too?

7 hours ago, Guru Gopal said:

Any update ? Any one tried?

5 hours ago, amit4ubel said:

Any update ? Any one tried?

Look ! seems it is available for all.

Any idea if it's available at karnataka

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk