Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

LG K10 is not in the list

tapatalked using htc 816ds..

I am using  moto e 2 gen with 4glte

I could not activate the unlimited offer. I got initial 2 gb and 100 min, I have exhausted my data balance and 80 mins of talking . And don't have a Samsung A seriese or Note to activate JPO.

I got a SMS as follows

Urgent , Your Jio Number will stop working as the Unlimited offer is not activated . To Continue using Jio Services , Kindly activate the unlimited offer  by loging onto my jio app.Click on avail offer and Press submit .

My question is

Now with the new JPO available for all Samsung and LG handsets can I activate my number on a Samsung J2?

else can I activate it in any LYF hs.

Is there any other way to activate it ?

IMO Activating in lyf phone is not a good idea .As lyf activated sim are bound to that specific device and will get data on that particular phone only .(not sure though) . try logging in Samsung phone and activate it.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, invisiblebond said:

@Kalalpeshaparmar Did your friend mention LYF IMEI number ?

No he didn't. 
He got the card from a retailer.

Got this message today

Enjoy true 4G with Jio SIM only at Reliance Digital. Get 90 days of unlimited high speed data and HD voice absolutely free. Visit your nearest store. T&C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact GuruGopal.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, neerajayshree said:

Even I got the same message. Go to My Jio App and dowload follwoing 4 apps from within the app (it will take u to play store)

1. Jio OnDemand
  2. Jio Play
  3. Jio beats
  4. Jio money

After that again open My Jio and open MyJio. Please sign up using Jio mobile number. Then wait for few seconds. A pop will appear to activate Preview offer. If not then logout of MyJio, closed the app and relogin.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Guru Gopal said:

From Tomorrow onwards.  MNP is going to be started with JIO, only selected persons/companies.  Those who opting MNP will be ported to JIO with unlimited preview for 90 days without any phone.  Just now got the info from one of the JIO employee.  Will confirm after seeing the internal circular, who are eligible to MNP.   Initially, all the JIO employee sims (their personal sims of different networks) are eligible. This is confirmed.

Guruji, how many numbers can be ported in by a person at a time? Do you have any info about any special offer for say 5 numbers being ported in simultaneosly?

Edited by ni0987
Adding another question

no such limit.   mukesh reliance systems have already its employees number in their system. they are being considered.  Every employee is getting sms that, his number is eligible to port.  Let us wait.  it will comes to other phones of their family members.  Then we can include.

• Like 2

@Guru Gopal, you always bring a joyful news for people hurt by RCDMA.

• Like 1

JIO store here in Trivandrum, Kerala, told me to call back in 2 days and they might be able to give SIM cards for iphone. :huh::huh::huh:

• Like 1

Hello friends.There is really good news for all.Starting from yesterday Rjio has started the preview sim to everybody with a 4G enabled smart phone.Yesterday I have got one.Since there is rush,it will take about 3 days for activation..I am from odisha and according to the digital store Sambalpur people,the scheme has been pan India.So friends,rush to a reliance digital store or express mini near your area and grab one for yourself.Enjoy.

Edited by situ1962
  • Like 1

In tamilnadu circle, lots of stores started giving free sim for all 4g phones. Stores having lots of queue...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

What I heard is they are giving postpaid corporate connections to companies with 90 days unlimited offer. In my brother's company they had given sims to all employees yesterday who submitted the id proof along with company ID card. But their connections are yet to be activated though.

What I heard is they are giving postpaid corporate connections to companies with 90 days unlimited offer. In my brother's company they had given sims to all employees yesterday who submitted the id proof along with company ID card. But their connections are yet to be activated though.

Just been to a Dx store I am told they have unofficial communication to issue jio sim to all 4g phones they are waiting for the official communication he has asked me to check back in a day or two. I have reconfirmed it twice that it's given for all 4g sims just waiting for official orders from jio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JIO is aggressive in giving its sims.  I think it may not be wonder, if they give sims to every person, who have 4g phone or not? with a preview offer of 90days.  Their plan is people must be used to taste the godspeed for 3 months. Once commercial launch is done. the persons who are using preview may not stop.   That is their plan.  In india,  the especially  We people will go with mad when it is  free.  ( I saw one lady purchased item of Rs. 10k when they offered 10RS spoon as free)   The strategy of JIO is taste the speed of 4g and other services of jio play.  They need not convince the people about their quality of service while selling their product. 

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 2

JIO is aggressive in giving its sims.  I think it may not be wonder, if they give sims to every person, who have 4g phone or not? with a preview offer of 90days.  Their plan is people must be used to taste the godspeed for 3 months. Once commercial launch is done. the persons who are using preview may not stop.   That is their plan.  In india,  the especially  We people will go with mad when it is  free.  ( I saw one lady purchased item of Rs. 10k when they offered 10RS spoon as free)   The strategy of JIO is taste the speed of 4g and other services of jio play.  They need not convince the people about their quality of service while selling their product. 

Guru jee well said it's exactly what Reliance has in mind giving it free make customers addict for 4g eliminate competition n charge any amount and they know the customer will pay. We have been Avoid lot of money for poor service. I guess people won't mind paying a bit xtra if service is good. Hope jio doesn't fade away like AvoId in terms of service

• Like 2

I had just been to a Digital store they are giving sim for all mobiles. Since they server issues they are processing only a certain number of forms per day was asked to come back tomorrow to get the sim

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nibin said:

nibin, which company is it ?

tvm stores, when i asked, they said they havent yet got any info about corporate connections

7 hours ago, Ashokjp said:

nibin, which company is it ?

tvm stores, when i asked, they said they havent yet got any info about corporate connections

My brothers company is a construction management company called Sparrow construction management. It looks like somebody from Rjio directly approached them for connections. Don't think they are from reliance digital stores.

• Like 1

Finally got my sim waiting for activation they said will happen today or max tomorrow

I need one information currently my dad uses a HTC One M8 from Telstra network in Australia does this mobile support any of the 4g bands which Jio provides. It's a non LTE phone that much I know

i done unlimited data as per JPO using trick in previous post's of topic,

but i observed only one sim can be done on one mobile.

Any body with same observance....

i done unlimited data as per JPO using trick in previous post's of topic,

but i observed only one sim can be done on one mobile.

Any body with same observance....

Have you tried the second sim of the phone [in case of dual sim phone]..?

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Have you tried the second sim of the phone [in case of dual sim phone]..?

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

yes tried but no success

Edited by atishj