Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nmp

Reliance 4G LTE sim not working on Motorola Droid Mini (Verizon).

Hi..

I was on prepaid CDMA like most here, and have now shifted to 4G (rather was forced to).

I have Motorola Droid Mini (Vrizon version). I tried the new 4G sim card in that, but it does not work (no data no incoming/otgoing/sms)

I checked the webworld guy and he said that my connection is updated and it is now 4G_LTE, and that I should be getting the calls, subject to using correc phone. He candidly admitted that the 4G services are not operational, and that the present services are 3G only. I asked him about sending the sms with 19 digit sim number, he said that was for folks who did it before end of may. He said that I just have to switch on National roaming in the sim toolkit.

I need to at least get my 3G/voice working. Can someone suggest what to do/check? On second thoughts, my mother has an older Nokia Lumia 525 (which was bought in India). I need to get hold of that and try, but for the timebeing my RCDMA is again dead.

I also have a BB Z30 (I love that phone) it has B5 (850Mhz) B4 (1700 Mhz) and B7 (2600Mhz). However, it has my only operational Airtel prepaid card, and again its from US. If nothing works, I may be forced to just check with that. But I am worried about changes in the phone by which it registers with BB (via SIM), and hence not really keen on it.

Help requested.

Thanks and regards,