Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

microsoft launched windows 10 mobile update on xx march 2016 for very limited devices including the basic lumia 430 and 535 which luckily we have in family.

but i saw many negative user reviews online so decided to wait for couple of months for some improvement on OS and finally i am ready to update both the device to windows 10 mobile, i installed upgrade adviser on both devices and it says both devices are upgradable but when i started to download the update i just could not both the mobiles started giving me errors.

we have a 512kbps wifi connection which is working fine these days (earlier i had some issue) but still i am getting errors then i connected lumia 535 to airtel 3g now it says please connect to a wifi network and again when i connect to wifi it says you are not connected to internet.

i am trying this since last 10 days but still no success, i visited many online forums but failed even i did a hard reset but that did not worked either.

i am clueless and really frustrated due to this update issue request all forum member to guide and help.