Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ani_meher

Lg Rd2330 Problem!

I have bought a LG Slim for 2000. Overall a good piece. But whenever I make or recieve a call, the other party hears a lot of screeching sound when I speak. I am getting calls alright, but the opposite has to listen a lot of distrubance of screetching sound. When I showed the piece in the LG Srevice center in Pune, He said it was some network problem and not the handset problem. The voice improving and privacy settings in the mobile are set to standard and off respectively.

Can someone pls help me? I am coming to Mumbai next week. Where should I show the handset? where is some good LG service station?

Are you having the same effect in different places ?

Does it happen for all calls you make, even for *333 ?

Have u got the LG phone some kinda Plastic Cover or something? If yes, try removing it and also lower the speaker volume of the phone. Try those options n let us know.

Also, the best LG Service Center in Mumbai is situated at Trade Wings B-Wing, Kamla Mills Compound, LOWER PAREL(W), Mumbai.

Hi,

Yes, I am getting the problem everywhere with all calls to any provider. Also, there is no plastic cover and the speaker volume is set to minimum. Still, the screeching sound continues. I'll show the handset in the Thane LG center in Thane on Tues. If they don't do the job, I'll go to the lower parel center.

one of my friend is using it but he is facing none of such problems.

only problem is no rworld no rconnect.

try using handsfree if problem solved thn ask LG guys to change the mic of ur phone.

Anyways i have been told by my friend about this screeching probs.but he use handsfree so no worry for him.

Sorry for such late reply.

I went to the Lower Parel Service centre. First the guy there changed the mike, but again I was facing the same problem. He started saying like "it depends on you..." and some silly stuff like that, but then I demanded a hands free, and again found the same fault. Guess he realized he was not dealing was some uninformed client, and told me there was a problem in the mainboard. He kept my handset for one day, and I got the handset next day with changed mainboard, free from the sound problem.

Thanks for all of your support, esp Chirag for giving the address of LG service center, and Munnamobile for giving me the cool tip of using the handsfree. Thanks guys.

Edited by ani_meher

LG service Center at LowerParel will do things quick if u have the right answers for their weird questions. So in times of redressal, u knw where to go wid ur LG phone! :) Glad u got the device problem rectified!