Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
brijeshs

JioLink Indoor WiFi CPE from Reliance Jio - Preview offer available

I am too. Hoping more clarity would be there post 15th August.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Just been to Reliance digital to check about activation of a jio sim as of now jio link wifi is bundled with new hp laptop purchases only

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^ The HP offer is for their portable WiFi hotspot device called JioFi

Maybe the store person got confused but said its bundled at 2899 regular cost around 4k

5 hours ago, Arun said:

^^ The HP offer is for their portable WiFi hotspot device called JioFi

Does JioFi support calling and messaging ? (VoLTE)

Hp offer is for Jio mifi device not for Jio link. I am a waiting for Jio link offer.

How to get hp offer?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

This CPE can be unlocked???

Spoke to a friend who is a distributor for Jio. He said only in Mumbai the pilot is happening for Jio link as of now. It will start in other places later.

• Like 1

Got a call from Jio executive yesterday based on my query on JioLink that I registered in a Reliance store. As per him they are only doing pilot installation i.e. very few connections per tower. Luckily my query was registered already so they called me up..They are planning to do a survey of my home this week and install next week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

^^ which city?

^^ which city?

Ambala, Haryana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that Jio sim and Jio Mifi are available freely will this too be available to all soon. Any news or updates on the same?

The piloting process for jio link is happening in few selected areas. They will update soon..

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I am interested in going for the same. Still no news in Bangalore for the same.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

any news from Kerala circle ? I am also interested 

On 8/24/2016 at 8:48 AM, balac_m said:

The piloting process for jio link is happening in few selected areas. They will update soon..

image.jpeg

this is same like tikona the will install a box to receive signal from the top of your buiding and leave a lan cable inside your house one can connect the lan cable to wifi router to get the broadband internet I dont think that one can get mobile signal boosted by this method that technology is little to far  i suppose 

this is same like tikona the will install a box to receive signal from the top of your buiding and leave a lan cable inside your house one can connect the lan cable to wifi router to get the broadband internet I dont think that one can get mobile signal boosted by this method that technology is little to far  i suppose 

Yes, theoretically it will not increase the in building coverage. But practically in building coverage issue can be sorted out by VoWiFi and / or jio join, using the wifi from the connected router.

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Finally site survey done at my home today....installation scheduled for tomorrow...lets see how it goes...also the initially told amount of 2500 has been increased to 4000 but the good thing is that complete 4000 is a refundable security...so if u dnt like the setup, just return the whole thing and get your 4000 back..which makes it a complete free service for 90 days...In my opinion its a win win situation...

Waiting for them to launch the same

Finally site survey done at my home today....installation scheduled for tomorrow...lets see how it goes...also the initially told amount of 2500 has been increased to 4000 but the good thing is that complete 4000 is a refundable security...so if u dnt like the setup, just return the whole thing and get your 4000 back..which makes it a complete free service for 90 days...In my opinion its a win win situation...

4000 is very expensive at this price not many people will go for the same 2500 was still a decent affordable price.

4000 is very expensive at this price not many people will go for the same 2500 was still a decent affordable price.

But with 3 months jpo , Rs1500 difference is not a big amount. That unlimited 4g is surely much worth than Rs500 per month.

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Good to hear once installed do post a detailed review on speed what are the features you are getting etc. With regard to refundable deposit kindly recheck and confirm if there is any time frame for returning it. As I see it the company would be on loosing end if 4K is returnable after 90 days as most people will use and return it for money

On an average most of us pay anything between 1k-1.5k pm for broadband based on our plan given its free for 90 days and added benefit you get 4K is still a good price and if the news about refundable deposit is true even if you get back a portion it is still worth it