Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance 4G Data Pack Offers

I have no patience to talk to those morons, that too for a ****ty service like RCom. Will save my energy port out to another operator.

Port out option may not be available now in Mumbai circle till October end.

True . Btw my 4g started working again. Still can't see any data balance. However on 4g data balance doesn't gets reduced but on 2g or 3g data balance is deducted from core balance. Looks like 189 gives 4G ONLY data.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

True . Btw my 4g started working again. Still can't see any data balance. However on 4g data balance doesn't gets reduced but on 2g or 3g data balance is deducted from core balance. Looks like 189 gives 4G ONLY data.

you will not be able to make/receive any voice call if you select only LTE mode. You will be charged for data if you select auto mode and the phone switches to 3G/2G due to poor 4G signal. Seems like a trap.

Edited by commonman

you will not be able to make/receive any voice call if you select only LTE mode. You will be charged for data if you select auto mode and the phone switches to 3G/2G due to poor 4G signal. Seems like a trap.

Yes that's true. Moreover I feel that they have reprovisoned the network settings. Earlier the preferred network was lte, but now even with a fairly strong lte network the phone falls back to 2g/3g with lower signal.

25 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

Yes that's true. Moreover I feel that they have reprovisoned the network settings. Earlier the preferred network was lte, but now even with a fairly strong lte network the phone falls back to 2g/3g with lower signal.

Network settings are dependent on handsets. 

Network settings are dependent on handsets. 

I will resist myself to comment on this.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info!

I don't know why Reliance is digging their own grave by making 3G and 4G pool different. I was told by one of the CC that "if you don't have 4G phone still you can use 4G data in 3G mode without loosing Core balance" which is not true.

I was in doubt so I didn't recharge, otherwise I would have got stuck as that particular SIM is being used in a 3G mobile set by my wife.

Edited by LTE4G

My postpaid number not get LTE data.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reading this thread it looks that 97 recharge for Mumbai is not giving the mentioned 10 GB. Can anyone confirm this. Why Reliance has advertized this if it is not working. Strange.

₹97 recharge fails and the amount gets refunded (seems it is FRC for the new migrators from RGSM to 4G). While chatting with CC I was advised to ignore that (Rcom making fool of us).

I tried ₹51 listed under DATA_COMBO option while recharging online or through myservices or instacare (Says 1GB Data for 15 days) and instead got the roaming pack as mentioned on 4G page on Rcom website. I have filed complain that why such misguiding recharge options are there - let's see what happens.

On 8/8/2016 at 4:49 PM, LTE4G said:

Reliance 4G ₹97 Recahrge

NOW AVAILABLE through Instacare & myservices too.;)

Offer details:

150 Minutes for Local & STD calls + 1GB 3G/2G + 43200 Minutes of Local & STD onnet Calls + 10GB 4G data for 30 days.

Had anybody Tried ?

Which circle no such option in instacare app Rajasthan circle

6 hours ago, Nitin Gautam said:

Which circle no such option in instacare app Rajasthan circle

This is ONLY listed under Mumbai circle. Was working for few in the beginning but does not work anymore though is still listed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hejmady said:

Ref.: http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/4G/ - Karnataka Circle - Prepaid Data

Rs.62 - 175MB - 7 days validity

Rs.39 - 200MB - 28 days validity

is it Typo or real?

Seems like they WANT people to go away.

1 hour ago, NanduNaada said:

Seems like they WANT people to go away.

Check out the combo offers. They are quite reasonable. You get for 298 you get 1GB data and 298 minutes.

3 hours ago, Hejmady said:

is it Typo or real?

The weed they were smoking was very powerful one...

• Like 1

Check out the combo offers. They are quite reasonable. You get for 298 you get 1GB data and 298 minutes.

Wonder why there isn't similar postpaid plan??

4 hours ago, Hejmady said:

is it Typo or real?

33 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

The weed they were smoking was very powerful one...

1 hour ago, csmart said:

• I think Rs.39 - 200MB - 28 days is Mobilenet-recharge & Rs.62 - 175MB - 7 days is WiPod-recharge
  • at my location, RCom 2G/3G signal is virtually non-existent and I have manually set Tata-Docomo 2G as Preferred Network [RCom Roaming-partner] so can't use 4G Rs.298/- Combo-voucher!

thanks & regards

6 hours ago, Hejmady said:

is it Typo or real?

They are putting up many different packs which do not work . I recharged and lost money. When I called customer care - they said "no such plans". Seems Rcom is just collecting money from prepaid users by giving all rubbish recharge options and not providing any benefit. One such option is ₹97 pack (Mumbai Circle) and ₹51 (1GB for 15days Mumbai circle - listed under DATA_COMBO in myservices as well as instant online recharge and instacare app). It doesn't give what is mentioned there but gives roaming pack instead (Which is mentioned in reliance 4G page under STV). After recharge they are not ready to file a complain too - saying no such option is on our website.My question is "Why such a recharge is available for selection while recharging online through Rcom as well as instacare app with the description saying 1GB for 15 days?". I have mailed them the snapshot of the recharge pages stating details but nothing happened. Yesterday I went to web world and lodged a manual complain after I showed them the options available on their website and instacare.

Tata Docomo  and Vodafone also gives such My Offers which provide additional benefit apart from the basic pack.

Reliance also provides such offers for RGSM 3G connections and they work too (Like the one ₹91 gives you 400 MB 3G for 3 days and I got 400MB for 3 Days + promo 1648.00MB for 8 days = 2GB because it was offered under *129# for my particular number. But before recharge one has to double confirm from the Customer care these days whether the offer is valid or not (after the frequent horrified experiences with 4G recharges).

I am highly disappointed with Rcom 4G recharges - and planning to port out as I find no other solution (was using CDMA since 2003).:angry:

41 minutes ago, LTE4G said:

They are putting up many different packs which do not work . I recharged and lost money. When I called customer care - they said "no such plans". Seems Rcom is just collecting money from prepaid users by giving all rubbish recharge options and not providing any benefit. One such option is ₹97 pack (Mumbai Circle) and ₹51 (1GB for 15days Mumbai circle - listed under DATA_COMBO in myservices as well as instant online recharge and instacare app). It doesn't give what is mentioned there but gives roaming pack instead (Which is mentioned in reliance 4G page under STV). After recharge they are not ready to file a complain too - saying no such option is on our website.My question is "Why such a recharge is available for selection while recharging online through Rcom as well as instacare app with the description saying 1GB for 15 days?". I have mailed them the snapshot of the recharge pages stating details but nothing happened. Yesterday I went to web world and lodged a manual complain after I showed them the options available on their website and instacare.

Tata Docomo  and Vodafone also gives such My Offers which provide additional benefit apart from the basic pack.

Reliance also provides such offers for RGSM 3G connections and they work too (Like the one ₹91 gives you 400 MB 3G for 3 days and I got 400MB for 3 Days + promo 1648.00MB for 8 days = 2GB because it was offered under *129# for my particular number. But before recharge one has to double confirm from the Customer care these days whether the offer is valid or not (after the frequent horrified experiences with 4G recharges).

I am highly disappointed with Rcom 4G recharges - and planning to port out as I find no other solution (was using CDMA since 2003).:angry:

Jio lo tension free ho jayo 

No MBS no gbs. Totally unlimited 

8 minutes ago, amit4ubel said:

Jio lo tension free ho jayo 

No MBS no gbs. Totally unlimited 

Yes ! Lene Jaa raha hoon aaj.

Yes ! Lene Jaa raha hoon aaj.

But be prepared to be frustrated to get it activated and getting otp lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

But be prepared to be frustrated to get it activated and getting otp lol

Got the SIM today - was told that it will get activated max within 10 days. There after I have to call 1977 and verify. that's it!

Got the SIM today - was told that it will get activated max within 10 days. There after I have to call 1977 and verify. that's it!

After several unsuccessful attempts at getting otp to register in my jio since yesterday got it finally today it's working awesome next mifi