Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance 4G Data Pack Offers

2 hours ago, praveenwarrier said:

10 days !!!??

Actually Reliance Digital are playing safe - already the subscriber load has increased since it is now available for all 4G phones. They said it could activate before that (10 Days) but if they promise 48 Hrs or 72 Hrs and it doesn't activate they will be flooded with frowning queries which they want to avoid.

Tried Reliance 4G ₹39 recharge (200MB 4G data for 28 days).

Received message saying "Recharge of Rs 39 successful. Reliance"

When checked balance it said "Your 3G net Balance is 200.00 MB (Valid til..." (No mention of 4G though it works for 4G)

The data works on 4G as well as 3G/2G modes.

But after using in 4G mode the unused data balance is not effected and remains same - means the balance doesn't get deducted. But while using in 3G mode the unused data balance also gets reduced accordingly.

Did anyone else faced similar issue. I was just trying to check whether using 4G recharge in 3G mode works or not. So now it works as single pool 4G/3G. I tried this on a ₹0.00 core balance mobile to see if it works as assured by CC.

I wish RCOM 4G/3G/2G network and service was as good as their plans.  For me, RCOM plans are best , much better than JIO, but their service leaves much to be desired.

Yesterday my 4g wipod stopped connecting. They have changed my plan to 3gb max from 7+7offpeak+unlimited! There was no prior intimation. Talking to CC was of no use. What can I do?

Yesterday my 4g wipod stopped connecting. They have changed my plan to 3gb max from 7+7offpeak+unlimited! There was no prior intimation. Talking to CC was of no use. What can I do?

It's actually your fault for still having faith in ChoRCom. They are in suicide mode from April onwards and they will kill others who believe them too. So close the connection if it's postpaid. Sell the useless wipod on olx for throwaway price and get new data connection, preferably jio with welcome offer...

The reason why I say rjio is preferred is, it will work in all places where ChoRCom 4g works for sure..

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

It's actually your fault for still having faith in ChoRCom. They are in suicide mode from April onwards and they will kill others who believe them too. So close the connection if it's postpaid. Sell the useless wipod on olx for throwaway price and get new data connection, preferably jio with welcome offer...

Funny part is chorcom is offering similar speeds to jio speeds at my residence. Only difference is with bade bhai it's you need to pay chose bhai

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was no need for rcom to go in suicide mode. With kind of infrastructure they have and loyal customers they can give a good competition to all operators but they chose otherwise.

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk

There was no need for rcom to go in suicide mode. With kind of infrastructure they have and loyal customers they can give a good competition to all operators but they chose otherwise.

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk

The infrastructure was build mostly during Mukesh period. What is the use of being loyal, if ChoRCom has this attitude. That choosing the otherwise [from your own words] is called as suicide mode...

I seriously wish Mukesh takes whatever is left of chor com for a revival and merge with jio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The infrastructure was build mostly during Mukesh period. What is the use of being loyal, if ChoRCom has this attitude. That choosing the otherwise [from your own words] is called as suicide mode...

I agree fully. I was just saying that there was no need to go in suicide mode, their actions are strange.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bigbyte said:

I agree fully. I was just saying that there was no need to go in suicide mode, their actions are strange.

"actions are strange"

Anil ki satak gai hai !:blink:

"actions are strange"

Anil ki satak gai hai !:blink:

Bhai truth may be stranger than fiction. Some Jiospy, insider job. Who knows.

I cant see the rcom 4g plans on my mobile. 

Tried to open rcom.co.in -> 4g on desktop, the 4g page automatically redirectly to homepage. 

Is it Jio effect Rcom is so ashamed to show its 4g tariff?

• Like 2

Waiting for Blockbuster offer 4 GB Data + Free Voice for just Rs 199 :D

Edited by invisiblebond

1 minute ago, invisiblebond said:

Waiting for Blockbuster offer 4 GB Data + Free Voice for just Rs 199 :D

Seems "FREE" is trending these days !:D

Postpaid plans updated but grossly incompetent as expected.

Chorcom plans are highly laughable why would anyone subscribe to such dumb plans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I cant see the rcom 4g plans on my mobile. 

Tried to open rcom.co.in -> 4g on desktop, the 4g page automatically redirectly to homepage. 

Is it Jio effect Rcom is so ashamed to show its 4g tariff?

Try myservices. I am able to all available plans for prepaid
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2016 at 1:51 PM, KanagaDeepan said:

Sell the useless wipod on olx for throwaway price and get new data connection, preferably jio with welcome offer...

Just checked OLX, so many are selling their one week used Wipods :-).

Jio SIMs not available anywhere. 

Reliance Wipod ads.jpg

those who bought RCOM 4G WIPOD, did waste the money on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inception said:

those who bought RCOM 4G WIPOD, did waste the money on it.

When JioFi is available for ₹1999.00 with free data and calls till 31st December 2016 - who is going to buy those Reliance 4G Wi-Pods's ? People are asking ₹1000 - ₹3200 on OLX.:D

Thank God! I didn't buy ;)(Wise decision) - used my data SIM in my handset to consume 10GB 4G data instead though received several calls from reliance.

Edited by LTE4G

Got cheated Rs 900/- from Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.:|  

1 minute ago, invisiblebond said:

Got cheated Rs 900/- from Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.:|  

Aren't you aware of price drop by Jio ? Even LYF handsets are now offered at discounted price.

It is CLEARANCE SALE !! will last till 31st December 2016 & don't be surprised if LYF handsets are offered FREE with 1 & 2 year subscription (Advance Rental) 1st Jan 2017 onward as NEW YEAR BONANZA.;):D

• Like 1

How is Jio able to offer such freebies after all using ChoRcom network? And ChoRcom is charging Rs 447 for 2GB = 0.2235 / MB, which appears to be the lowest in that class in Kerala. Idea, Voda and Airtel all are offering around Rs 0.21 to Rs 0.25 /MB. I don't think the Jio offer will be sustainable. They seem to be on a harakiri mission.

Edited by d_d
Changed typo GB to MB

How is Jio able to offer such freebies after all using ChoRcom network? And ChoRcom is charging Rs 447 for 2GB = 0.2235 / MB, which appears to be the lowest in that class in Kerala. Idea, Voda and Airtel all are offering around Rs 0.21 to Rs 0.25 /MB. I don't think the Jio offer will be sustainable. They seem to be on a harakiri mission.

Jio is doing Business while Fine tuning their LTE network (Beta testing & tweaking) - Doing Business by way of selling their huge inventory of LYF mobiles and JioFi devices without spending money for market development or advertisement.

Buyers can only report/complain but cannot take legal action against Jio or claim for any disruption in services regarding calls, data or apps as all services are offered FREE and not charged commercially since the network is stil under testing.

By the time the services become stable and commercially chargeable (1st Jan 2017) - they will already have a large number of subscribers (because of the FREE offer) with almost 80 - 90% issues fixed in the Network without spending any money for market development or advertisement.

Whereas Airtel & Vodafone spend too much on promotion.

Reliance Jio will be able to sustain lower prices in future too because they will have more ARPU (average revenue per user) compared to others because almost everybody is availing (or wanting to avail) Jio's FREE welcome offer.

Nobody offers unlimited free voice or data for even for one week and here it is for approx 4 months. Even if some one takes a SIM in November or December he will still get everything for free for one month at least.

Take my words "Every one loves FREE things"

I know some people criticising Jio and found that they were the first to obtain Jio SIM. And now they are complaining that this 4GB limit per day was not expected from Jio (Look who is complaining - the person never ever took more than 2GB/month plan in his life).:D

• Like 1