Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance 4G Data Pack Offers

Reliance New Data Combo for ₹95.00

For Mumbai Circle

95 Minutes for Local & STD calls and 250 MB 4G Data.

Valid for 28 Days.

Edited by LTE4G

I just got a USSD message from Chorcom in my prepaid number saying: Recharge Rs 148 for unlimited internet. I could not find any such option in Myservices, so I tried recharging for Rs 148 through Bank, but that also got declined. What other way is possible?

I just got a USSD message from Chorcom in my prepaid number saying: Recharge Rs 148 for unlimited internet. I could not find any such option in Myservices, so I tried recharging for Rs 148 through Bank, but that also got declined. What other way is possible?

Don't risk your money. Call CC and get it confirmed first before attempting to recharge.

There are several false recharge posted in My services just to pull money and they won't return and neither you will get any benefit.

Dial *129# and check if ₹148 offer is listed there.

In JIO  we get  Unlimitted voice VoLTE   with  4GB daily 4G speed + 128kbps  unlimitted

Rcom & JIO  both  shares same network .

Why don't make a change..

Come forward & use JIO 4G & feel the difference.

Already using Jio! (Took SIM on 26th August and got activated on 4rth September).

&

Try......ing to

Feel the difference !!;)

I think you forgot to mention JioTV, JioMusic, JioCinema, JioMags, JioNet, JioXpressNews, JioChat, JioDrive, Jio4GVoice, JioSecurity,.........etc. etc.:D

Already using Jio! (Took SIM on 26th August and got activated on 4rth September).

But I am not getting a SIM! Some say it is being sold in black. Anyway, after getting cheated by Chote Bhai, not very sure of Bade Bhai. Once he exhausts his oil money, he will close down. Well, enjoy while you can!

But I am not getting a SIM! Some say it is being sold in black. Anyway, after getting cheated by Chote Bhai, not very sure of Bade Bhai. Once he exhausts his oil money, he will close down. Well, enjoy while you can!

It is 100% FREE.

Go to nearby Reliance Digital or Digital Express Mini store before the shop opens - to stand in que. Collect appointment Token. Then go at the time mentioned in token with just your Aadhar and get your SIM with e-KYC verification.

If you don't want to stand in que then Buy JioFi device for ₹1999.00 with bundled SIM with welcome offer.

There is no differenciation i you use SIM in JioFi or Mobile handset as plans are common unlike others who charge extra for using SIM in dongle.

&

Try......ing to

Feel the difference !!;)

I think you forgot to mention JioTV, JioMusic, JioCinema, JioMags, JioNet, JioXpressNews, JioChat, JioDrive, Jio4GVoice, JioSecurity,.........etc. etc.:D

+1 ..

Master Ji

It is 100% FREE.

Finally I was able to locate a vendor who gave me the Jio SIM for Rs 200/-. Now waiting for activation :-).

I had purchased Intex Aqua 4G strong, but now I find it does not have USB tethering but only WiFi tethering. What is the best way to share the internet with my desktop which does not have wireless or bluetooth?

Edited by d_d
clarification - added desktop...bluetooth

Finally I was able to locate a vendor who gave me the Jio SIM for Rs 200/-. Now waiting for activation :-).

I had purchased Intex Aqua 4G strong, but now I find it does not have USB tethering but only WiFi tethering. What is the best way to share the internet with my desktop which does not have wireless or bluetooth?

Buy a tiny wifi USB adapter from Amazon around Rs150 and enjoy wifi tethering..

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Bluetooth will not give you high speed as using a WiFi dongle - buy Nano wireless USB adapter available on ebay.in ₹150 onward (Brand Leoxsys, Edup, etc.).

Buy a tiny wifi USB adapter from Amazon around Rs150 and enjoy wifi tethering..

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Bluetooth will not give you high speed as using a WiFi dongle - buy Nano wireless USB adapter available on ebay.in ₹150 onward (Brand Leoxsys, Edup, etc.).

Thank you for the suggestions, I have ordered the USB wireless adapter on Amazon. But just wondering, can I make use of my Chorcom Wipod for the purpose? I can connect my phone to the Wipod network, but there should be some proxy server to deliver the internet to other clients on the network.

Thank you for the suggestions, I have ordered the USB wireless adapter on Amazon. But just wondering, can I make use of my Chorcom Wipod for the purpose? I can connect my phone to the Wipod network, but there should be some proxy server to deliver the internet to other clients on the network.

AFAIK it will NOT work as a normal WiFi adapter if you connect it to USB.

Can anyone tell me what is this plan for??

SF VP AudioTalk30 Subscription.... Rs. 30 Per month.

I've not noticed this charge in by bills before. Is this for miss call alert service? or something else?

I've not noticed this charge in by bills before. Is this for miss call alert service? or something else?

Just another method of chorcom to loot customers simple

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Find out with the CC - it could be the charges for App to App calling introduced in Delhi.

Find out with the CC - it could be the charges for App to App calling introduced in Delhi.

Is this the reason that 4G is throttled to ZERO speed but whatsapp calling work absolutely fine on 4G without recharging 4G data pack?

Kindly Port to other operater ASAP because rcom not interested to continue there customer in his network.

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Its just a kind of vas pack. Get it removed through CC. You may get refund also for that if it's first time billed.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Myservices show the following "Data combo" recharge option for Delhi 4GLTE prepaid number. Has anyone used it? Is the unlimited outgoing also valid on roaming?

MRP (Rs.) 499 
Admin Fee (Rs.) 433.913043478261 
Service Tax (Rs.) 65.0869565217391 
Benefit 4GB 4G data + Unlimited Local and STD calls+Free Incoming roaming 
Valid for 28 Days 
Data Usage 4GB 4G data + Unlimited Local and STD calls+Free Incoming roaming 
Edited by commonman

2 hours ago, commonman said:

Myservices show the following "Data combo" recharge option for Delhi 4GLTE prepaid number. Has anyone used it? Is the unlimited outgoing also valid on roaming?

MRP (Rs.) 499 
Admin Fee (Rs.) 433.913043478261 
Service Tax (Rs.) 65.0869565217391 
Benefit 4GB 4G data + Unlimited Local and STD calls+Free Incoming roaming 
Valid for 28 Days 
Data Usage 4GB 4G data + Unlimited Local and STD calls+Free Incoming roaming 

Get it confirmed by calling customer care before trying to recharge or you may loose the amount.

Rcom is offering 14GB 3G data for ₹93/- valid for 28 days (500MB per day).

Not bad for moderate users. 

First dial *129# from your handset to confirm before recharge as it is being offered to some selected customers only.;)

c4b3b7fb2a82de53cbf585b6570c8146.jpg

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

aac702bb64945eb831c8fbdf71a699e7.jpg

Why Rcom is showing two types of data balance . Rcom is giving 1gb 4g data at 47 for 28 days

@vicky2089 may be to cheat whenever they wish, by charging overages when any one pack got finished...

• Like 1

[mention=91209]vicky2089[/mention] may be to cheat whenever they wish, by charging overages when any one pack got finished...

Exactly !
That's the same thing happened with me. I had 4g lite balance of 920 mb ,but wen my main data got over they charged me 10Rs for usage. Now I have removed Rcom sim

• Like 1