Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ayaz_cool

MNP to Jio 4g (Postpaid / Prepaid)

I dont deny that, all i said is, things can change to postpaid/prepaid & plan (corporate/retail) depending on the order they place, and irrespective of blue/orange/red or any color

Just checked with reliance digital store and they told me that no info received for MNP

MNP won't come till this IUC issue is sorted else Airhell will create more problems by blocking all calls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checked with reliance digital store and they told me that no info received for MNP

The fight has started for MNP by Mukesh.. But I think it is better to wait till Dec 2016, imho...

MNP won't come till this IUC issue is sorted else Airhell will create more problems by blocking all calls

well i just want to port from rcom now

There are still plenty of issues, primarily the interconnectivity. Suggest to wait till these get solved else it'll be nightmare to make or receive calls.

• Like 1

well i just want to port from rcom now

Don't port your primary number to jio until the primary issue of inter connectivity is resolved. With minimum 7 out of 10 numbers being in AVoId group it would be really frustrating not to make calls to your contacts n receive calls too

Forget about calls, even SMS taking lot of time to/from Jio.. even browsing speed have reduced..

Data limits are capped to 4 GB per day.

Dear Customer,
You have crossed daily data usage threshold of 4 GB on your Jio Number 701002**** as of 16-Sep-16 15:41. Internet speed has been reduced to 128 kbps. Your high speed internet will be restored in next 24 hours.
To manage your account with MyJio app, click https://www.jio.com/GetMyJio
Thank you,
Team Jio

• Like 1

They have done it for most of the JPO offer customers who bought lyf phones. Only the folks using Jio fi still have unlimited plans still active.

Data limits are capped to 4 GB per day.

Dear Customer,
You have crossed daily data usage threshold of 4 GB on your Jio Number 701002**** as of 16-Sep-16 15:41. Internet speed has been reduced to 128 kbps. Your high speed internet will be restored in next 24 hours.
To manage your account with MyJio app, click https://www.jio.com/GetMyJio
Thank you,
Team Jio

Is it 128 kilobytes or 128 Kilobits?

• Like 1

Obviously 128kilo bits per second. Only Bsnl gives 1Mbps / 128KBps after fup in their broadband plans...

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Is it 128 kilobytes or 128 Kilobits?

Internet speed is always in bits.

128 kbps means approx. 16 Kilobytes (15.625 exactly).

Ok for browsing only.

Edited by LTE4G

Currently MNP is only happening for Jio employees thats the update i got from a Jio distrubutor. Not yet started for the masses.

They have started porting here @ August 2016 itself for corporate connections (NON JIO)

That,s great, but guess it is not happening in all locations.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

That,s great, but guess it is not happening in all locations.

They are not in a position to handle MNP for general public at present. They are concentrating in just issuing New SIM and increase the number of subscribers as many as by January. So porting might start from January.

Edited by LTE4G

Although I get message after 4GB usage, my data never get capped and I get full speed. I generally use 6 GB a day.

My Friend Is A TOP Distributor Of JIO in Mumbai... He Says Even Top JIO Distributors are Yet not Provided The Blank Sim (Blue) one.... This Seems That Team JIO is Yet Not Concentrating On MNP.. May be January is the Right Time For Them.... :)

In Bangalore blue sims are being given for normal connections

"normal connections" ....?? :lol:

By blue sims do you guys mean the blue pouch or actual sim color in blue. In chennai circle for quite sometime only the blue pouch has given for new sims. These are SIM cards without pre allotted numbers. MNP maybe delayed due yo inter connectivity problem more than the non availability of sims.

im sure here in our rimweb family. some members have power to do mnp to jio... must start a topic regarding help for mnp in jio for rim web members :lol:

im sure here in our rimweb family. some members have power to do mnp to jio... must start a topic regarding help for mnp in jio for rim web members :lol:

I know someone here whose (secondary) numbers are used to test MNP and NMNP, many months before Jio launch (sep 05 - 2016)...

• Like 1

I know someone here whose (secondary) numbers are used to test MNP and NMNP, many months before Jio launch (sep 05 - 2016)...

Sir. Kindly Do Ours also if u know them :P