Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Jio Cinema on Lyf Water 1

Jio Cinema (Jio Ondemand) was working fine on my Lyf Water 1 handset but since the past many days it has been showing the error message in the attached picture. I have tried re-installing and removing data & cache. Its still the same and everything else like Jio TV (Jio Play) works fine. Jio Cinema is working on other handsets as well. Has anyone else come across this issue with Jio Cinema on LYF handsets?

14203533_10153738515576087_765294038_o.png

I also Started getting the same error

I switch on my wifi connect via other  service provider for some time and then switch back.

This method works randomly.

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue with Jio Cinema & Jio Music apps.

I had recently installed Android MIUI patch 8.5.1.0 on my Redmi 4A device. After which I am not getting download option in both the apps.

I even tried un-installing & re-installing both the apps, but the problem still persists. Also all my earlier downloaded movies & songs are not playable.

Has anyone faced this issue ???

Don't know about Redmi 4A but I am on Redmi Note 3 with Miui nightly update patch 8.5.2.0 (stable) & never faced any such problem.

Someone using Redmi 4A can give a more appropriate answer. But you can try reboot or shut down your mobile for about 4 - 5 minutes & then restart. It may get resolved.

14 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Don't know about Redmi 4A but I am on Redmi Note 3 with Miui nightly update patch 8.5.2.0 (stable) & never faced any such problem.

Someone using Redmi 4A can give a more appropriate answer. But you can try reboot or shut down your mobile for about 4 - 5 minutes & then restart. It may get resolved.

@LTE4G I have tried shutting down & rebooting mobile, but no luck.. :( 

Have sent email to jiocare, waiting for their reply now... :(:( 

On 7/5/2017 at 4:55 PM, vishalmcp said:

@LTE4G I have tried shutting down & rebooting mobile, but no luck.. :( 

Have sent email to jiocare, waiting for their reply now... :(:( 

jiocare seems to be playing round the bush.... asking to uninstall & re-install, clear cache etc.. all of which I had tried earlier...

anyone else with Redmi 4A facing the same issue ?

Update app to latest version

Jio Cinema requires many permissions. MIUI is restrictive about permissions and gives user the option to control the pe3rmissions (one of the reason I love MIUI). So check in Security>Permissions to verify whether any of the permissions denied to Jio Cinema is causing the problem.

On 7/7/2017 at 11:21 PM, commonman said:

Update app to latest version

Jio Cinema requires many permissions. MIUI is restrictive about permissions and gives user the option to control the pe3rmissions (one of the reason I love MIUI). So check in Security>Permissions to verify whether any of the permissions denied to Jio Cinema is causing the problem.

@commonman I have latest version of myjio, jio cinema, jio music apps, but still not getting download option. I have even tried re-installing all the jio apps twice, but still the same issue. The issue started when I updated my phone via OTA MIUI 8.5.1.0. Before that all was working fine.

One strange thing I noticed is, when the first time I had launch jio cinema, it has asked me for permissions & I had selected allowed.

But while re-installing twice it has never asked me again. Same for jio music app also.

As mentioned by you, I have checked permissions also & it seems to be good.

I have raised requests with Jio care, but as usual waiting for their reply...