Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance JIO SIM Activation Related

Today my 3rd Sim got activated under JPO valid till 20-12-2016 . Hoping to get true unlimited access. This card was procured in first week of august but was somehow activation was delayed. Hence may be it has been activated under JPO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

After Compated priview offer i got sms for welcome offer free till 31st dec.
But my Data and Also Calling not working After Complete Preview Offer.
After holding for 2 hour connect to CC and Register Complain But Still problem not Solve. Please Help.
Also visit Dx mini but they have Clue less I am using wind 4.

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

Today my 3rd Sim got activated under JPO valid till 20-12-2016 . Hoping to get true unlimited access. This card was procured in first week of august but was somehow activation was delayed. Hence may be it has been activated under JPO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nope. It will be moved to jwo sooner than later. Earlier they said jpo will continue confirmed for jiofi2 [bought on 3rd week of August] at least [which I know is not correct]. But today I got mail that my plan was moved to jwo after a month time on jpo... Enjoy it till it lasts [most probably by one month max]..

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

After Compated priview offer i got sms for welcome offer free till 31st dec.
But my Data and Also Calling not working After Complete Preview Offer.
After holding for 2 hour connect to CC and Register Complain But Still problem not Solve. Please Help.
Also visit Dx mini but they have Clue less I am using wind 4.

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

Wait for 24 Hours and things will get sorted by itself. All processing is getting affected/delayed due to large number of activation processing.

Hi

I am able to get the blue sim from Reliance Digital but whenever I visit they always inform there server is down.

Is this thing everywhere?

Can anyone help me in activating blue Jio Sim

PS:I have not submitted any documents to store,just taken sim from them as they earlier used to inform no sim is available 

Something weird of fishy....:blink:

How did you got the sim without filling CAF or completing e-KYC ?

They can not give SIM without taking customer details.

Did you took the SIM by doing e-KYC (Aadhar number based verification using Thumb impression) ? - If so then you don't need to submit any other document or Photo etc.

Did you provide them your alternate number ? If so then wait for the welcome SMS. It may take days ( more than 5 - 6 days). Hence wait patiently. You will receive 2 or three different messages.

Once you receive the message that "your Sim is ready for televerification" you can put the sim in your VoLte handset and dial 1977 for televerification.

2 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Nope. It will be moved to jwo sooner than later. Earlier they said jpo will continue confirmed for jiofi2 [bought on 3rd week of August] at least [which I know is not correct]. But today I got mail that my plan was moved to jwo after a month time on jpo... Enjoy it till it lasts [most probably by one month max]..

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

True, my JioFi, as well as all our corporate connections got converted to Welcome Offer today.

I guess, When they place order, they select a plan of preview offer, and system converts it into welcome offer in couple of days.

39 minutes ago, Ashokjp said:

True, my JioFi, as well as all our corporate connections got converted to Welcome Offer today.

I guess, When they place order, they select a plan of preview offer, and system converts it into welcome offer in couple of days.

Yes ! you are right. My SIM (collected on 26th August) was activated on 4rth September with JPO and later converted to JWO on 6th September.

My Jio SIM experience:

11 Sept 2016: Purchased Jio SIM paying Rs 200 giving printout of E Aadhaar
15 Sept 2016: Call from outlet saying my CAF refused since it was Aam Aadmi Ka Aadhaar (sic). So handed over copy of driving license
21 Sept 2016: Visited outlet. They informed that EKYC will be started soon, and to come after a few days
24 Sept 2016: Visited outlet in the morning, since it was a holiday for me. Huge board saying Jio verification was kept outside. Got token 38 at 10:30 am. Went for shopping and checked at 12:00, token was No 8. Went home for lunch and came back at 13:45. Token 15 was running. Due to server issues, lot of delay was happening. Till 14:45 there was no progress, so most customers left. Then suddenly token 15 was completed. The next two tokens were completed in about thirty minutes.

As there was nobody else, my token was entertained. The process starts with thumb verification of the outlet owner. This had been allotted to only one person, so if he was not there, the activity stops. He had not been able to go for even a tea that day! Finally, he went for lunch after initiating my process. First my Aadhaar number, then my thumb, then you need the alternate phone No, SIM No, coupon code, then again my thumb. An SMS came to my alternate number which was an Idea number: "Thank you for choosing Jio...". The whole process was over in about 10 minutes and I left the shop at about 15:45. I waited for a message intimating that my had been activated, but did not get any. Finally at about 18:00, I tried the SIM and it was showing signal. I opened a site and lo, internet had been activated! Two emails had come from aadhaar@uidai.gov.in saying that your Aadhaar number XXXX XXXX XXXX was used successfully to carry out Authentication using "Fingerprint " on 24/09/2016 at xx:xx:xx Hrs at a device deployed by "Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited"

Anyone looking for Reliance Jio MyFi device, let me know. Have one in spare, purchased 3 days back. 100% functional. Buyer has to get JIO sim showing the device at any reliance store. PM for more details. 

...emails had come from aadhaar@uidai.gov.in saying that your Aadhaar number XXXX XXXX XXXX was used successfully to carry out Authentication using "Fingerprint " on 24/09/2016 at xx:xx:xx Hrs at a device deployed by "Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited"..

My nightmare.. became reality!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ni0987 said:

My nightmare.. became reality!

Nightmare??

Its a standard Email notification whenever Adhaar biometric verification is used. Got similar Email when I used Adhaar biometrics for opening Digibank Account. Get similar Email twice a day as we have to use Adhaar biometric based attendance at office. 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:35 PM, praveenwarrier said:

No cap of 4gb per day for existing Jio users. This is confirmed by a senior Jio employee.

hi, i got a lyf on 14 aug and it was preview then. soon the offer changed to welcome. pls let emeknwo how to get that back without 4gb cap

13 hours ago, rtv said:

hi, i got a lyf on 14 aug and it was preview then. soon the offer changed to welcome. pls let emeknwo how to get that back without 4gb cap

get a time machine

I got a new Jio connection. The connection was activated yesterday and tele-verification was also done after that. 

I am able to receive and make calls without any problem.

But, data is not working. I get the Error "Sign in to network Jio4G" in the notification and gets redirected to "You have exhausted your account balance/credit limit"

Why is it so? When I took JPO connection earlier the voice and data was activated immediately. 

Am I missing something here? 

13 hours ago, srk006 said:

I got a new Jio connection. The connection was activated yesterday and tele-verification was also done after that. 

I am able to receive and make calls without any problem.

But, data is not working. I get the Error "Sign in to network Jio4G" in the notification and gets redirected to "You have exhausted your account balance/credit limit"

Why is it so? When I took JPO connection earlier the voice and data was activated immediately. 

Am I missing something here? 

It will get activated between 1 hour to 24 hours. Wait and see if it doesn't happen then call customer care.

Edited by LTE4G

@LTE4G

All incoming and outgoing calls are working normally.

The only issue is data. I tried the SIM with a JioFi, but the network symbol is in Red. How is it possible that voice is working but not data.

Also contacted the CC; the lady said to get the SIM replaced. But that just doesn't make any sense.

:unexp:

4 hours ago, srk006 said:

@LTE4G

All incoming and outgoing calls are working normally.

The only issue is data. I tried the SIM with a JioFi, but the network symbol is in Red. How is it possible that voice is working but not data.

Also contacted the CC; the lady said to get the SIM replaced. But that just doesn't make any sense.

:unexp:

Go to Simtool kit and select "Home IMSI" and see if it helps.

OR

Open browser and type www.jio.com - Jio site should open - login to your account and log out - and then the issue may get resolved in half an hour. (in some case unless you register for MyJio account either using MyJio app only intranet will work - means you can browse Jiosite only.)

Edited by LTE4G

@LTE4G

The issue got sorted out from today morning. The welcome offer activation message was received and thereafter data started working.