Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Kalaichelvi

Jio offer code on Ipad 4 mini Cellular

I have a 16gb , i pad 4 mini cellular. It supports all LTE bands of RJIO.

I downloaded the myjio app from app store , but i am not able to generate any voucher . 

can anyone guide me on this please?

thanks, 

You need to install the app and just open the app and don't do anything after 1 or 5 mins you will get the code

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, pinn_vasu said:

It's little bit more time

Do i have to install the other Jio apps ? .. or only the My JIO is fine ? .. I am not getting the prompt to enter the name and mobile number to generate the OTP.

From what you are saying, i will install the app , open it and leave it for 5 to 10 times and then check whether i am getting the prompt.

thanks, 

Yes u don't need to install other apps just my Jio and open the app don't don't do anything for 5 mins it will display automatically it takes time connect to Jio servers

1 hour ago, Kalaichelvi said:

Do i have to install the other Jio apps ? .. or only the My JIO is fine ? .. I am not getting the prompt to enter the name and mobile number to generate the OTP.

From what you are saying, i will install the app , open it and leave it for 5 to 10 times and then check whether i am getting the prompt.

thanks, 

Yes @pinn_vasu is right. Just open the and wait and you will see "Get Jio SIM". Click and continue.

I found that sometimes it doesn't show "Get Jio SIM".

Workaround: Disconnect Internet - Force stop My Jio app - open My Jio app - it will show no internet on top - wait for few seconds for the app to settle background checks - now connect internet and wait for a while - within seconds you will see the option "Get Jio SIM" without fail.;)

Edited by LTE4G

I am in Apple Ipad, I am not sure how to do Force Stop the app. 

I kept the MyJio app open for a long while. more than 2 hrs . Nothing happened. I didnt see the prompt for the welcome offer. 

However in my Moto G3 , the moment i dled the app , i was able to get the things done. Its strange. 

let me know if there is any specific fix with regards to ipad.

3 minutes ago, Kalaichelvi said:

I am in Apple Ipad, I am not sure how to do Force Stop the app. 

I kept the MyJio app open for a long while. more than 2 hrs . Nothing happened. I didnt see the prompt for the welcome offer. 

However in my Moto G3 , the moment i dled the app , i was able to get the things done. Its strange. 

let me know if there is any specific fix with regards to ipad.

Use your Moto G3 code to get the SIM and use it in Ipad after activation.;)

16 minutes ago, LTE4G said:

Use your Moto G3 code to get the SIM and use it in Ipad after activation.;)

Can i do that ? .. i hrd they are specific to IMEI number ?

1 minute ago, Kalaichelvi said:

Can i do that ? .. i hrd they are specific to IMEI number ?

Though Code generated is IMEI specific (means if you regenerate the code you will not get different but the same code again on same handset).

But the SIM can be easily activated in any VoLTE handset and is not locked to any IMEI anymore.