Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ssr

Suggest good 4G postpaid plan

Today I switched to 4GFREEDOM350 plan

it has 1GB + 1000 minits voice.

I am looking for 1.5 - 2GB Data. can some one recommend any other plan?

Also this plan is not listed in http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/4G/ , 

and the plan switching going to happen only in next cycle  :angry:

Edited by ssr

Still staying on and relying on chorcom with postpaid plan is a big mistake port out for ur own good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today I switched to 4GFREEDOM350 plan

it has 1GB + 1000 minits voice.

I am looking for 1.5 - 2GB Data. can some one recommend any other plan?

Also this plan is not listed in http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/4G/ , 

and the plan switching going to happen only in next cycle  :angry:

Any roaming benefits? Also how did you switch, by sms or by other means

Rcom is in a state of coma - no activity related to modification of Packs or Plans whereas Jio is creating news every other day.

5 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

Still staying on and relying on chorcom with postpaid plan is a big mistake port out for ur own good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be switching to jio later

5 hours ago, commonman said:

Any roaming benefits? Also how did you switch, by sms or by other means

by chat, I donot know the full details.

but the similar plan is listed @ http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/DL_GSM_Traiff.html 

not sure if its same.

by chat, I donot know the full details.

but the similar plan is listed @ http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/DL_GSM_Traiff.html 

not sure if its same.

Chat via instacare?
The one in the link is 3G plan.

Chat via instacare?
The one in the link is 3G plan.

Yes! this (Freedom 350) is RGSM 3G plan.

The problem with Postpaid is that once you exceed the quota, your connection is totally cut off. You don't have an option to renew. But with prepaid, you can add packs. With CDMA, after quota was exceeded, you could browse unlimited at slow speed, but such an option is not available with 4G. So postpaid is not advisable.

read the link  i provided, 

***The data usage would be 1GB unlimited. This would mean beyond 1 GB unlimited benefit would continue at the 64kbps speed.

read the link  i provided, 

***The data usage would be 1GB unlimited. This would mean beyond 1 GB unlimited benefit would continue at the 64kbps speed.

I couldn't find the 4GFREEDOM350  plan. Which link? But Chorcom will anytime send you to another plan of their choice.

I prepared a comparative statement of the various Prepaid plans available in Kerala, and Jio is the cheapest, but without SIM, I can't use it. Next is the Idea special offer, which is very close to that of Jio. Idea doesn't seem to distinguish between 3G and 4G data.

Comparison of Prepaid plans.jpg

4GFREEDUM350 is show in rcom 4G plan in Maharashtra postpaid plan also in Mumbai postpaid  1000 min + 100 sms + 1GB Data call chg :- 0.40 p

I couldn't find the 4GFREEDOM350  plan. Which link? But Chorcom will anytime send you to another plan of their choice.

I prepared a comparative statement of the various Prepaid plans available in Kerala, and Jio is the cheapest, but without SIM, I can't use it. Next is the Idea special offer, which is very close to that of Jio. Idea doesn't seem to distinguish between 3G and 4G data.

Comparison of Prepaid plans.jpg

Vodafone is giving 1GB for 28 days for ₹147.00 (Mumbai) since April this year (Dial *121# for Offer and recharge - Plan is 375MB but balance is credited within 15 minutes whereas its mentioned 1 Hour)

So the costing is ₹0.143 per MB (Lowest compare to all)

• Like 1

4GFREEDUM350 is show in rcom 4G plan in Maharashtra postpaid plan also in Mumbai postpaid  1000 min + 100 sms + 1GB Data call chg :- 0.40 p

As per outlet people, this is only for newly entered persons in Rcom4G

4GUNLTDVOICE Plans have been launched in Maharashtra

Unlimited Voice including roaming plus data

499 - 250 MB data

599 - 1GB

699- 1GB FUP post unlimited 16KB

I guess by New year data benefit may be increased to have some comparison with Jio 

Unlimited roaming? Including roaming on other operator network due to absence of ChoRCom pathetic 2g network or not?

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/11/2016 at 5:36 PM, SUDYEcaZ said:

4GUNLTDVOICE Plans have been launched in Maharashtra

Unlimited Voice including roaming plus data

499 - 250 MB data

599 - 1GB

699- 1GB FUP post unlimited 16KB

I guess by New year data benefit may be increased to have some comparison with Jio 

Same of above in AP also as a regular plans. But still they have to reduce. Surely they will reduce,

AS CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS SUPREME WHICH THEY WILL REALISE AFTER SOME TIME.

2 hours ago, M.S.Rao said:

Same of above in AP also as a regular plans. But still they have to reduce. Surely they will reduce,

AS CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS SUPREME WHICH THEY WILL REALISE AFTER SOME TIME.

So you think that, the thing (customer supremacy) they didn't realize in the past 15 years, but suddenly they are going to realize after sometime???

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

So you think that, the thing (customer supremacy) they didn't realize in the past 15 years, but suddenly they are going to realize after sometime???

Well every customer may have different experience with each operators.

My Experience so far with RCOM is Good  across 3 numbers( 1GSM, 1 CDMA- Postpaid now moved to 4G, 1CDMA Prepaid - now closed as I am not in country for migration) for around 10 years now.

Experience with all telcos so far

Docomo Prepaid:- Pathetic network. Internet used to auto disconnect after 40 mins. Black spots in my office. never faced unwanted deduction

Airtel Corporate Postpaid:- Excellent Coverage, Had billing issues. Never refunded my 500Rs Deposit. customer care average

Idea Corporate Postpaid:- Excellent Coverage. had issue with voice. forcing me to stand in balcony at home to talk else i wont hear other person in-spite of full network. Multiple complains never fixed the issue

Vodafone Prepaid:- Used this as my secondary number along with RCOM CDMA. Secondary Number just for whatsapp and International Roaming. As I never invested in CDMA smart phone and RCOM does not give International roaming on Prepaid. Excellent Coverage. ok customer care. couple of times faced unwanted deduction. Never bothered to raised complain. 

RCOM Postpaid:- Used by my family member primary for call 1200-1800 Mins, Plans I felt always better than AVOID. never faced unwanted deductions.SIM Replacement easy. Ok customer care. Plan change always done over the call or via Chat. Moved to 4G plan was retained. 10GB benefit provided but data is not used. 4G coverage is also good at home/Office/roaming cities till now. Using Free Roaming  since last 2 years for just 349 Plan with 750 Mins. Now requested to move to 499 Unlimited plan

RCOM Prepaid:- Couple of times unwanted deduction. always refunded after dropping mail. Easy SIM replacement. RCOM store charged me Rs100. but it was refunded after i complain over the email. Used many offers like Rs180 for 18000 Messages/6 months, Rs 48 Life time 50P, Smart Data recharge like 292, 92 which used to give data for 6/3 months for people who requires less data. Roam like Home acorss India etc all this was at a time when no other operator even come close to this offers. one of the Prepaid number is still at 1Rs/3 Min plan (no rate cutters). Other Prepaid is closed now.Full recharge for amount as low as Rs60. 

Overall RCOM Experience:- Yes. I have to live with 2 CDMA basic phones + 2 CDMA spare phones which are waste. Had to invest in GSM phone. But in terms of service I am satisfied for what i have been getting vs other operator experience vs what I pay for.

With so many operators and nationwide MNP everyone is free to switch operators rather than cribbing against particular operators 

• Like 1

The grouse with ChoRCom is more due to the manner in which they left their patrons in the lurch by suddenly Announcing closure of CDMA (of course few Rimwebians were privy to that news as well) & not just that, they shamelessly tried clearing off their entire stock by introducing KILLER MNP mobile plans just few months before closure. Wasn't this already discussed in the boardroom several quarters ago? Hence, ChoRCom..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So after a day of requesting to change to 499 Unlimited. Got a call from CC saying that this plan is not available for Maharashtra. As expected website not updated properly 

via chat requested to move to 350 Freedom. Plan changed done in a day(Chat person did asked that if i want plan change to be effective from next billing cycle or next day)