Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mohsin Ul Haq

How to change my Jio email back?

I have created my Jio account using my number. Then i started logging in using my original email added while creating the account. Now I have changed my email. That seems to have created a new account. Because now I am unable to change the email back to original one as it says original email is already in use. I am able to login to the same account using the number, original email ID, as well as the new ID. Please help me merge all these accounts into the one with my original email, completely unlinking the new email ID.

On 26/09/2016 at 8:57 AM, Mohsin Ul Haq said:

I have created my Jio account using my number. Then i started logging in using my original email added while creating the account. Now I have changed my email. That seems to have created a new account. Because now I am unable to change the email back to original one as it says original email is already in use. I am able to login to the same account using the number, original email ID, as well as the new ID. Please help me merge all these accounts into the one with my original email, completely unlinking the new email ID.

You can Sign into your account by using your Number / email ID / Jio ID with the single common password.

You are not clear what you want ?

Do you mean that you are able to sign in using your both email ID ? If so then wait for the system to get updated before making any further changes in your account.

When you change your email ID - your new email ID becomes your Jio ID by default once you verify your new email address.

To change the email - it is better you should sign in using your number instead.

It is better to make profile changes by signing in through browser by going to www.jio.com instead of MyJio App.

Further log out from all applications before changing your email.

Did you sign JioSecurity using your original email ID ?

Edited by LTE4G