Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vineet Reddy

I am able to use 4G data past 4GB cap limit per day

Yesterday I got my sim activated and today I tested its speed and working. Results were good. 

Don't know why and how but I am getting 4G speed beyond the 4GB per day limit set by Reliance. Even after 4GB data I am getting 4G speed of 4mbps(download speed). In total I downloaded 6.8GB data at 4G speed.

Will be doing more testing tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

Everything is delayed in Jio whether it is Activation or Data capping - Till then Keep Downloading! :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bro Jitna Kheech Sakte Ho Kheech Lo:D.. Data Capping After December 31 :D:D :lol:

• Sad 1

thats the issue in complete ip based nw. they can do what ever they can. gives more modded liberty compared to generic switches at a comparatively better price. may be the mapping is pending or they have loosened the cap or ur lucky.

Dear Rimwebians..

Under Reliance Jio Welcome Offer every 4g handset will enjoy jio complementry offer of free 4g internet and voice calling upto 31st december 2016.But One of the Major Drawback of this offer is 4gb data limit per month after 4gb you will start getting low speed.This Restriction was not in jio preview offer ie. In Jio Preview YOu Can Able to Enjoy free unlimited jio 4g internet for 3 months but later on it is upgraded to jio welcome offer.  So How This Speed Capping Problem can be solved Please Share If Possible.. 

I Heard Many Are Doing Tricks To Get This Offer...by dowloading Old  version myjio 3.2.05  apk

Rimweb Gurus Kindly Share Your Views / Tricks / Tips If It Is True and can be Done :)

On 7/10/2016 at 7:55 PM, ayaz_cool said:

Dear Rimwebians..

Under Reliance Jio Welcome Offer every 4g handset will enjoy jio complementry offer of free 4g internet and voice calling upto 31st december 2016.But One of the Major Drawback of this offer is 4gb data limit per month after 4gb you will start getting low speed.This Restriction was not in jio preview offer ie. In Jio Preview YOu Can Able to Enjoy free unlimited jio 4g internet for 3 months but later on it is upgraded to jio welcome offer.  So How This Speed Capping Problem can be solved Please Share If Possible.. 

I Heard Many Are Doing Tricks To Get This Offer...by dowloading Old  version myjio 3.2.05  apk

Rimweb Gurus Kindly Share Your Views / Tricks / Tips If It Is True and can be Done :)

The 4GB cap is per day and not per month.

Day before yesterday I also received the sms saying that I have crossed 4GB limit and the speed will be capped to 128 Kbps - but I continued to enjoy full speed thereafter too.;)

Same here . Received sms after 4gb cap was over . After some time full speed download again enabled . Maybe 5min later . This was last week . I don't download 4gb a day mostly ... so could not test the limit again .

Sent from my SM-G900H