ssr

Poor Reliance 4G network

10 posts in this topic

From last 2 days I am only getting 2G network, and rarely 4G.

some times there is no signal at all. manual switching to Aircel or DOCOMO network fails.

my region, Whitefiled, JP nagar - Bangalore

Handset - Mi Max

Any one getting similar issues? or its handset problem?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to move on from Reliance 4G... Worst network, worst plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not getting any 4G network. only latches to 3G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2016 at 11:38 PM, ssr said:

From last 2 days I am only getting 2G network, and rarely 4G.

some times there is no signal at all. manual switching to Aircel or DOCOMO network fails.

my region, Whitefiled, JP nagar - Bangalore

Handset - Mi Max

Any one getting similar issues? or its handset problem?

 

 

Its not handset problem. Reliance 4G LTE is not stable. I am in Hyderabad and several times a day my signals just disappear and I had the same thought that I got handset problem because it was cheapest 4G handset available (Flame 7S) but then my friend in Punjab had same problem there but using some other handset. Then one more friend told about same. I expected the network with issues, they are giving everything for free, what you expect -- a Beta Service. I guess it will become better over next 6 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, arnuld said:

 

Its not handset problem. Reliance 4G LTE is not stable. I am in Hyderabad and several times a day my signals just disappear and I had the same thought that I got handset problem because it was cheapest 4G handset available (Flame 7S) but then my friend in Punjab had same problem there but using some other handset. Then one more friend told about same. I expected the network with issues, they are giving everything for free, what you expect -- a Beta Service. I guess it will become better over next 6 months

OP is talking about Reliance 4G (Rcom) and not Jio 4G I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for last one week, my RCom 4G at Kolkata is not getting 4G at all. Only working on 3G and Edge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, reliance 4g is having utterly pathetic service now, I suffered pretty badly since the transfer, but kept tolerating the lack of proper data and voice connectivity here in Delhi as I had a corporate plan with 5gb data,

But about a week back I ported to TATA INDICOM CDMA with 299 hero plan, and enjoying the aweosness of cdma both in data and voice.

I WOULD HEREBY like to suggest all the people from areas where Tata indicom cdma or docomo cdma rae available, to switch promptly from rcom 4g to Tata, the voice clarity is just wonderful and especially after the crappy voice quality of gsm, this feels so great

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to port my wife's main number to Reliance GSM 4G but the process did not go through for two attempts in December 2016. Thank God it failed. The network is going bad to worse with less than a lac CDMA upgraded customers left in RCOM. Congratulations Doctor ji, after getting caller's curses I am porting my business number back to Tata CDMA from JIO.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 at 7:55 PM, joshm said:

Well, reliance 4g is having utterly pathetic service now, I suffered pretty badly since the transfer, but kept tolerating the lack of proper data and voice connectivity here in Delhi as I had a corporate plan with 5gb data,

But about a week back I ported to TATA INDICOM CDMA with 299 hero plan, and enjoying the aweosness of cdma both in data and voice.

I WOULD HEREBY like to suggest all the people from areas where Tata indicom cdma or docomo cdma rae available, to switch promptly from rcom 4g to Tata, the voice clarity is just wonderful and especially after the crappy voice quality of gsm, this feels so great

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 

Can you please provide the tata cdma HERO PLAN DETAILS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the details are available on the site of Tata,
Still
Rental 299 plus taxes
Free 1000 min per month local and std and 500 min extra for first six months so 1500 min for first six months and then 1000.

250 local and std SMS

2gb data at decent 3g speeds, I have clocked 2mbps animal and around 512kbs at the least

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now