Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ssr

Poor Reliance 4G network

From last 2 days I am only getting 2G network, and rarely 4G.

some times there is no signal at all. manual switching to Aircel or DOCOMO network fails.

my region, Whitefiled, JP nagar - Bangalore

Handset - Mi Max

Any one getting similar issues? or its handset problem?

Time to move on from Reliance 4G... Worst network, worst plans.

not getting any 4G network. only latches to 3G

On 11/4/2016 at 11:38 PM, ssr said:

From last 2 days I am only getting 2G network, and rarely 4G.

some times there is no signal at all. manual switching to Aircel or DOCOMO network fails.

my region, Whitefiled, JP nagar - Bangalore

Handset - Mi Max

Any one getting similar issues? or its handset problem?

Its not handset problem. Reliance 4G LTE is not stable. I am in Hyderabad and several times a day my signals just disappear and I had the same thought that I got handset problem because it was cheapest 4G handset available (Flame 7S) but then my friend in Punjab had same problem there but using some other handset. Then one more friend told about same. I expected the network with issues, they are giving everything for free, what you expect -- a Beta Service. I guess it will become better over next 6 months

On 23/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, arnuld said:

Its not handset problem. Reliance 4G LTE is not stable. I am in Hyderabad and several times a day my signals just disappear and I had the same thought that I got handset problem because it was cheapest 4G handset available (Flame 7S) but then my friend in Punjab had same problem there but using some other handset. Then one more friend told about same. I expected the network with issues, they are giving everything for free, what you expect -- a Beta Service. I guess it will become better over next 6 months

OP is talking about Reliance 4G (Rcom) and not Jio 4G I believe.

for last one week, my RCom 4G at Kolkata is not getting 4G at all. Only working on 3G and Edge. 

Well, reliance 4g is having utterly pathetic service now, I suffered pretty badly since the transfer, but kept tolerating the lack of proper data and voice connectivity here in Delhi as I had a corporate plan with 5gb data,

But about a week back I ported to TATA INDICOM CDMA with 299 hero plan, and enjoying the aweosness of cdma both in data and voice.

I WOULD HEREBY like to suggest all the people from areas where Tata indicom cdma or docomo cdma rae available, to switch promptly from rcom 4g to Tata, the voice clarity is just wonderful and especially after the crappy voice quality of gsm, this feels so great

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Tried to port my wife's main number to Reliance GSM 4G but the process did not go through for two attempts in December 2016. Thank God it failed. The network is going bad to worse with less than a lac CDMA upgraded customers left in RCOM. Congratulations Doctor ji, after getting caller's curses I am porting my business number back to Tata CDMA from JIO.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 at 7:55 PM, joshm said:

Well, reliance 4g is having utterly pathetic service now, I suffered pretty badly since the transfer, but kept tolerating the lack of proper data and voice connectivity here in Delhi as I had a corporate plan with 5gb data,

But about a week back I ported to TATA INDICOM CDMA with 299 hero plan, and enjoying the aweosness of cdma both in data and voice.

I WOULD HEREBY like to suggest all the people from areas where Tata indicom cdma or docomo cdma rae available, to switch promptly from rcom 4g to Tata, the voice clarity is just wonderful and especially after the crappy voice quality of gsm, this feels so great

Can you please provide the tata cdma HERO PLAN DETAILS

Well the details are available on the site of Tata,
Still
Rental 299 plus taxes
Free 1000 min per month local and std and 500 min extra for first six months so 1500 min for first six months and then 1000.

250 local and std SMS

2gb data at decent 3g speeds, I have clocked 2mbps animal and around 512kbs at the least

In Kolkata, I am still enjoying awesome voice and data on MTS India. 

But CDMA's days are over. If Tata Tele merges with the combined entity of Rcom-MTS-Aircel, it's for sure they will kill the CDMA first.

I tried many times to port my main number to TATA CDMA but the guys refuse to accept port in request saying they have stopped services of CDMA in Mumbai

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, vicky2089 said:

I tried many times to port my main number to TATA CDMA but the guys refuse to accept port in request saying they have stopped services of CDMA in Mumbai

You must thank them as they are doing you a favor. Select some other SERIOUS operator... Even ChoRCom GSM is a better option than Tata.

See, if they themselves are NOT ready to greet you to their network, then guess the service (or lack of it) they will give you..

Just used Rcom CDMA for 3 months (just b4 shutdown ) was in love with CDMA technology, so wanted to port to Tata cdma

Just used Rcom CDMA for 3 months (just b4 shutdown ) was in love with CDMA technology, so wanted to port to Tata cdma

Cdma is history now in India so better go for a gsm operator who has better coverage in your area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CDMA is indeed a great mobile technology, but it is being killed across the globe for spectrum refarming for 4G services. LTE is the convergent for both GSM and CDMA. RCom will shut down MTS CDMA in near future once the merger completes. Tata will also follow the trend. 

Something's never change one is chorcom chori given a MNP request still hanging on to it n I heard a pathetic offer recharge for 501 get unlimited std lock calls n 1gb data for 100 days how generous they are 1gig for 100 days

On 3/28/2017 at 11:43 AM, Deepak Shankar said:

Something's never change one is chorcom chori given a MNP request still hanging on to it n I heard a pathetic offer recharge for 501 get unlimited std lock calls n 1gb data for 100 days how generous they are 1gig for 100 days

Complaint on pgportal...

On 25/03/2017 at 8:34 PM, vicky2089 said:

I used it for 13 years. Still use MTS CDMA. But all good things come to an end.........

• Like 1

1dfd927d80640ba6fe7301478de146f6.jpg

Which network is IND 404999 found in Mumbai

@vicky2089 404-999 or IND-999 belongs to the Air Forces. It is their own dedicated network. You will find same signals wherever there is a major air base.