Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ayaz_cool

MNP to Jio 4g (Postpaid / Prepaid)

On 9/22/2016 at 2:07 AM, LTE4G said:

How MNP is being handled or entertained by Jio stores ? Not seen in Mumbai yet.

Are they accepting request directly or one has to again generate coupon code on his 4G handset to avail MNP also.

Yes Bro.. Just Now I Have Done Porting Of My Mumbai RELIANCE GSM POSTPAID to JIO Prepaid @ Reliance Digital. Ulhasnagar Mumbai Maharashtra... The Guys are Amazing. They Accepted My Porting Request. Done eKyc Via Finger Print Aadhar Verification... submitted offer code etc....

and also Today I Have Cleared all my bills... Just Thinking How Many Days Will JIO take for accepting My MNP Request. Cause They have Overload Request For New Prepaid Connections.....  any guesses Rimweb Gurus :D

MY frnd Is A Big Distributor Of JIO... He Is Providing Me MNP Sims.. But The Problem is His Office is in Kandivli (Mumbai) Around 120 kms (Return) From My Place... Only he is having that sims... some from kandivli or mumbai can collect

Hi bro.. how can i get in touch with him ? I am from kandivali.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bro No Need To Go Any where... RELIANCE DIGITAL Is Now Accepting MNP Directly.. .u can Go and Give MNP Code To Them via Ekyc its Done Easily...

On 30/09/2016 at 7:04 PM, ayaz_cool said:

Yes Bro.. Just Now I Have Done Porting Of My Mumbai RELIANCE GSM POSTPAID to JIO Prepaid @ Reliance Digital. Ulhasnagar Mumbai Maharashtra... The Guys are Amazing. They Accepted My Porting Request. Done eKyc Via Finger Print Aadhar Verification... submitted offer code etc....

and also Today I Have Cleared all my bills... Just Thinking How Many Days Will JIO take for accepting My MNP Request. Cause They have Overload Request For New Prepaid Connections.....  any guesses Rimweb Gurus :D

Hi Ayaz, did the MNP go through smoothly from RCom to Jio? I guess it's been more than 7 days in your case. Just curious to know if MNP is working well between the two. 

Thanks! 

MNP Worked Smoothly... Yes It Will Do Take 7 Days.. Now Only 2 Days Over... Even im Curios To Go To JIO :D

3 hours ago, ayaz_cool said:

MNP Worked Smoothly... Yes It Will Do Take 7 Days.. Now Only 2 Days Over... Even im Curios To Go To JIO :D

Hey that was the same good experience I had with the porting procedure too!

It's been 4 days in my case. Just to make sure RComm doesn't mess it with the port-out, I tweeted the request number (UCSXXXXXX) and they confirmed that it's in process and there won't be any problem, but it would take 7 days. So another 3 more days.

If they don't mess up anywhere, then I'm good to go. More over all my bills are clear!

Others, 

I've got a question for you.

What about all the deposit amount that RComm kept holding from our side, like advance-plan-migration charges, ISD deposit etc.

Is that all a write off???

Edited by vinayhabib

1 hour ago, vinayhabib said:

What about all the deposit amount that RComm kept holding from our side, like advance-plan-migration charges, ISD deposit etc.

Is that all a write off???

The deposit amount will be refunded by cheque sent to your registered address after deduction of any other minor Billing differences within 60 days as per TRAI regulations. Read here

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LTE4G said:

The deposit amount will be refunded by cheque sent to your registered address after deduction of any other minor Billing differences within 60 days as per TRAI regulations. Read here

Sarvesh,

That is good information, which I wasn't aware that it was documented in TRAI's site. Thanks for sharing!

Like most of us here, I've been with them morons for over 13 years and have lost track of how much of my money is with them.

On 9/30/2016 at 7:04 PM, ayaz_cool said:

Dear Brother, your Rgsm postpaid got into Jio Prepaid ?

On 10/5/2016 at 11:51 AM, M.S.Rao said:

Dear Brother, your Rgsm postpaid got into Jio Prepaid ?

Bro. I Ported from RGSM POSTPAID to JIO PREPAID. but Already 5 days over.. no clues that my number will be ported to jio. no one is respoding only Jio Care @ Twitter is replying with SRN complaint number. That your request is in process... Fingers crossed lets see what happenss

In Ahmedabad porting to Jio yet not started. I inquired with dealer and digital express mini ( simmering like that)

Bro. I Ported from RGSM POSTPAID to JIO PREPAID. but Already 5 days over.. no clues that my number will be ported to jio. no one is respoding only Jio Care @ Twitter is replying with SRN complaint number. That your request is in process... Fingers crossed lets see what happenss

Any update ?

53 minutes ago, jpchheda said:

Any update ?

im suffering a lot :( already submitted port code with ekyc still 8 days over but i was not ported to jio.. just waiting and waiting ,, twitter customer care @jio is giving SRN number and giving this reply... Hi, sincere apologies for the delay. We are working on this on priority. Appreciate your patience and co-operation

Managed to Port To Jio 4G from Idea.

Application is under process.

Received the Order Number within few mins.

My port in request to jio from rcom rejected wrong donor chorcom 2 time rejected same reason

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

On 30/09/2016 at 7:04 PM, ayaz_cool said:

On 02/10/2016 at 1:08 PM, LTE4G said:
On 09/10/2016 at 1:21 AM, tkismail said:

My port in request to jio from rcom rejected wrong donor chorcom 2 time rejected same reason

I got reply from @JioCare as follows:

Hi Vinay, there is a mismatch between UPC code received by you via SMS and the UPC code filled in the form. So you are requested to go back to store and fill the form again with the right UPC code - Payal

Now what crap is this?

Experienced members, please guide me. The UPC that I'd generated on 27-Sept would get expired. Am I right? 

Thanks, 

Vinay

On 09/10/2016 at 1:21 AM, tkismail said:

same problem in my case...13 days over  c.c guys says wrong doner. When I enquired with RCOM GSM webworld they  told me that Jio has yet not applied for Mnp request..seems they have process issues..  last evening i applied for porting my secondary number.. it's airtel hope it get sucess

Edited by ayaz_cool
spell mistakss

The problem with MNP rejection is that, the BarCode we have generated while applying for port-in to Jio also gets wasted (will show redeemed) as well...

2 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

The problem with MNP rejection is that, the BarCode we have generated while applying for port-in to Jio also gets wasted (will show redeemed) as well...

yes but what i done is ununistall jio app and again install with new mobile number to verify it :D;)

To day I am gone at Jiocare.
I am generated barcode 5 days back. And cc guy says this bar code is redeemed.
There are many people there also face same problem.
There are only one barcode for One mobile.

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes.. This happens. But now with new MyJio app, I think Jio has some-what controlled that blunder. Now while generating code, they ask for aadhar number. Once you have given, nobody can use that code, except by you using finger-print scanner.

But still I say its some-what ok king of solution, because if the code was already used (mainly the common shopkeeper culprits who tries various random numbers by changing last 3-4 digits from original code), then even this will NOT help much, imho...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

8f22396c49f92835f17a0289907e0640.jpg

Successfully completed port-in to Jio.

• Like 2

Great, at least one successful port in to Jio after commercial launch (I know about 2 success story before commercial launch though)

Yes.. This happens. But now with new MyJio app, I think Jio has some-what controlled that blunder. Now while generating code, they ask for aadhar number. Once you have given, nobody can use that code, except by you using finger-print scanner.

But still I say its some-what ok king of solution, because if the code was already used (mainly the common shopkeeper culprits who tries various random numbers by changing last 3-4 digits from original code), then even this will NOT help much, imho...

The people who are generating the code for 1st time on their phone are getting IMEI no. As code. Hence they not getting this bar code used error.

However old people who already generated can't get new IMEI based codes.

Also I have seen they are not Manually inserting the codes now, so that problem will not be there of used codes.

I think problem is solving day by day.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1