Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ayaz_cool

MNP to Jio 4g (Postpaid / Prepaid)

4 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

Can you throw some light on the choosing part is there another method to port other than SMS to 1900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be the trick, I remember the jio agent selecting Reliance GSM on my 2nd attempt.

is it possible to modify my current application? so that I need to have to apply again?

My MNP got rejected for wrong donor same issue as quoted above jio guy chose rgsm instead of reliance lte rejection has happened with only two days of validity of port code so need to wait and generate new code for MNP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I go my wife RGSM to Jio without any issue. Executive at Jio stored asked me to be specific about LTE and regular SIM. I showed him the SIM and chose accordingly. Even one of my colleagues also ported from Reliance (not sure was LTE) to Jio without any issue.

My (rcom to jio) porting is successful in 1st attempt
As i force to shopkeeper to select rcom LTE

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Placed Porting request from RCOM to JIO 

Asked the guy to keep doner operator as Reliance LTE/4G (Thanks this forum)

Contacted RCOM CC. asked for the dues paid bit more than that and threaten them in case they reject my request next i will go to TRAI/PGPPORTAL 

Lets see how it goes

Just gave my second porting request told the guy to put the donor operator as Reliance 4G/LTE let's wait and watch

after trying 2 times, now I donot have any barcode to try a another attempt :(

after trying 2 times, now I donot have any barcode to try a another attempt

If porting is not done might be u reuse them
Aur just go to any shop they have ton of bar codes

9 hours ago, tech.ba said:

Aur just go to any shop they have ton of bar codes

Which shop you are talking about? because reliance Digital stores and express stores say they don't have bar codes.

after trying 2 times, now I donot have any barcode to try a another attempt

What bar code are you referring to if you mean the one generated by My Jio app that code is not needed for MNP

10 hours ago, ssr said:

after trying 2 times, now I donot have any barcode to try a another attempt :(

Check in your MyJio app - if the coupon is redeemed then it will show the coupon stamped with "Redeemed" & if it is not stamped you can use the same coupon again.;)

Which shop you are talking about? because reliance Digital stores and express stores say they don't have bar codes.

All the local mobile shop they are not asking for any bar code for new jio connection or MNP Jio provide they bar codes so that they can increase the no of customer
Only Digital and xmini guys asking for bar code (in fact they also have but dont know why they are doing so)

I port my connection from rcom LTE to jio shopkeeper didnt demand bar code from me
He asking from jio distributor And port my no.

They are just playing game of bar code

my barcode shows redeemed. my earlier attempts were done with some field agent and a jio store at my office (which is closed now)

and reliance digital store are hell bent on bar code. 

my barcode shows redeemed. my earlier attempts were done with some field agent and a jio store at my office (which is closed now)
and reliance digital store are hell bent on bar code. 

Choose a local store which sells jio sim with bmd I did mnp twice they never asked for any code

On 4/5/2017 at 11:57 PM, Deepak Shankar said:

jio sim with bmd

what is jio sim with bmd?

what is jio sim with bmd?

Bmd as in biometric device form gets uploaded quickly without data entry errors and other issues and zero paper work

Just now spoke to Jio CC seems my porting request has been accepted by Chorcom and should be thro by tomorrow evening and I hope Summer special stays on till the porting is fully done

Ported from RCOM Postpaid to Jio Prepaid in 1st attempt 

Request submitted to Jio on 4th, RCOM accepted it on 4th itself

actual porting happened on 8th 

My porting is done now officially on jio network submitted on 4th porting completed today

Tried my luck for one more time at jio office, this time they r asking for 400+RS and ECS mandate for post paid :(

Edited by ssr

hi Guys,

Yesterday, I had generated UPC code from my Idea pre-paid number & have generated bar code from myjio app.

Visited reliance digital store & have done e-kyc. Store guy asked me to pay Rs.408.

I contacted idea today & they say they have not received any request from the recipient operator yet.

Is there any other way we can track the MNP process & whom should I contact now ?

12 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

hi Guys,

Yesterday, I had generated UPC code from my Idea pre-paid number & have generated bar code from myjio app.

Visited reliance digital store & have done e-kyc. Store guy asked me to pay Rs.408.

I contacted idea today & they say they have not received any request from the recipient operator yet.

Is there any other way we can track the MNP process & whom should I contact now ?

There shouldn't be any issue if it was a prepaid connection. Wait for 5 days & check your new sim once the old (Idea) sim stops working.:thumb:

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

submission to donor may not happen in one day, so wait for few days ..............it may happen

thank you @LTE4G & @ramtech. Porting from Idea to Jio was successful. As mentioned by @LTE4G, my number got ported in 6 days. I had submitted porting request on 1st May & on 6th May number got ported to jio. It was very fast. 

I have one question regarding DDD. While porting I had paid Rs.408 (99 prime membership + 309 DDD offer for 84 days.

But when I check in myjio app under my plan, the validity for DDD is showing till 30th June 2017. Shouldn't it be 30th July ?

Edited by vishalmcp

2 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

thank you @LTE4G & @ramtech. Porting from Idea to Jio was successful. As mentioned by @LTE4G, my number got ported in 6 days. I had submitted porting request on 1st May & on 6th May number got ported to jio. It was very fast. 

I have one question regarding DDD. While porting I had paid Rs.408 (99 prime membership + 309 DDD offer for 84 days.

But when I check in myjio app under my plan, the validity for DDD is showing till 30th June 2017. Shouldn't it be 30th July ?

At present it is showing 30th June (default) - which may change to 3rd June (28 days) after some time & shall be auto renewed twice there after.

Please keep check on My plan & let us know the changes if & when it occurs.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1