Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

I bought LYF F1S through ajio.com. Delivered within three days.:D Metal body and slim. Downloaded paid version of Poweramp player and it plays excellent music through Lyf earphone, supplied with the mobile. Jio has carrier aggregation in this phone with SD652. Very fast downloads! Inside my office, has good signal reception, thanks to metal body! No lags! At this price, you can’t get any better phone!

If only it came with bigger battery...

There is no problem with my phone. Voice calls are very clear. Snapdragon 652 with 3GB Ram & 32GB internal memory is sold for Rs.9599 (Rs.500 is refunded to Jio money wallet), Compare this phone with snapdragon 625 phones sold at very high prices! Definitely A72 cores of SD652 are superior to A53 cores of SD625! Hats off to LYF team! 3000mAh battery is enough for the day! 

On 1/21/2017 at 3:04 AM, Dipankar Bhattacharya said:

I am facing a problem in my LYF F1S handset. Whenever I am calling somebody there is a noise coming in the background. Does anybody facing same.

Maybe mike defective  

On 21/1/2017 at 3:04 AM, Dipankar Bhattacharya said:

I am facing a problem in my LYF F1S handset. Whenever I am calling somebody there is a noise coming in the background. Does anybody facing same.

This happens sometimes when you call to other networks such as BSNL or Vodafone specially and is not due to the handset but due to the network. Try to reboot your handset and wait for a while and try the same number - it may/should get resolved after 1 or 2 re-dials by disconnecting. Further try calling to some Jio number and check.

If it still happens continuously with all numbers/networks then go to LYF service center and get your handset checked.

• Like 1