Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
invisiblebond

Reliance Jio Prime Offer

Yes, I have already done Rs999 (60 days -- 60GB) recharge once. May do another 5 times to get 420GB ( [60GB+10GB] x 6 times ) per year.

JIO Prime Membership Terms & Conditions HERE.

One interesting thing reg PRIME membership TRANSFER as below:-

Jio Prime Vouchers as Gifts/ Transfers

Any Jio customer who has Jio Prime membership vouchers lying inactive, can gift/ transfer such vouchers to anyone (including a non-Jio customer) through a URL link up to 30th June 2017. In case of receipt of such voucher by a non-Jio customer, the customer needs to first activate Jio services in order to activate Jio Prime membership.

If the customer receives the Jio Prime membership vouchers via gift/ transfer and does not have an active Jio Prime voucher attached to the Jio number, the voucher so gifted/ transferred will be activated instantly. In any other case, the voucher will remain inactive and available for further gift/ transfer.

Jio Prime membership vouchers received as gift/ transfer that haven’t been activated will expire on 30th June, 2017.

WOW.. Very Nice.. I think this will be very useful for people who (most of us) are using Jio as secondary (or even tertiary) number and are waiting for April to see improvement in network, so that they can PORT their primary number WITH JIO PRIME membership benefits..

Great going JIO...

• Like 2

This is going to help those also who are stuck due to 90 days MNP restriction. They can ask any of their friend who has Jio to simply buy extra Jio Prime membership voucher and later transfer to them any time before 30th June.

Well played Jio.... 

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

where can i get this JIO prime voucher for non JIO number, i tried JIO money and other 3rd party wallets and couldn't find it.

How can it be used later, has any one tried.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, h1ghlander said:

where can i get this JIO prime voucher for non JIO number, i tried JIO money and other 3rd party wallets and couldn't find it.

How can it be used later, has any one tried.

You can ask anyone in your friend circle who already has a Jio Sim to buy an extra Jio Prime membership. His own Jio Prime membership will get activated on 1st April and the extra Jio Prime membership will remain inactive for gift/transfer. That inactive Jio Prime membership can be transfered to your number when you get a Jio Sim after MNP. There after you can also enjoy Jio Prime. But it can be done only until 30th June. After this unused Jio Prime membership voucher will get expired.

• Like 1

Ok i'll try myself as i do have multiple JIO connections. Thank you @LTE4G

• Like 1

On 14/3/2017 at 6:03 PM, h1ghlander said:

I just saw there is an option for directly gifting Jio Prime membership from MyJio app to any number - Do check that. Seems Jio Prime membership can be directly given/gifted to any number (either Jio or non-Jio Number). (Not sure):unsure:

N.B. - I think one Jio user can only buy one Jio Prime Membership at a time, since those who paid twice by mistake or error got refund of the extra amount. It seems that the Prime membership will get activated after 1st April only if another Prepaid Voucher of ₹ 149/- or ₹ 303/- etc. is recharged otherwise it will remain inactive and will be available for transfer. Another option is if anyone Gifts/Transfers his first ₹ 99/- (Jio Prime) recharge to any other number and then again recharges with ₹ 99/- for himself. The recipient can then port his number to Jio and can avail the Jio Prime before 30th June. Its still confusing so please find out with Jio Store. :unsure:

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

Can't recharge jio prime on non jio number

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Now BSNL has launched new plan " BSNL Revises its Unlimited Tariff Plans to Match Private Telcos by Offering "2GB Data Per Day" and Unlimited Calling at Rs 339" 

can be used on any phone 2G,3G,4G(this needs verification) but with a catch of 25 mins per day of voice calls

Source: https://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-unlimited-tariff-plan-2gb-data-rs339/161473/

Looks like its worth to wait for few more days before going on for JIO Prime.

Edited by h1ghlander
  • Like 1

The BSNL Rs 339 offer looks attractive but has the following caveats.

1. BSNL data is 3G (only in major towns and cities) or 2G and not 4G like Jio

2. You are still charged heavily for outgoing calls on roaming (unlike Jio)

3. FUP is a limitation (25 min a day to other operator networks) and not "unlimited" in the real sense compared to Jio

But, you need not cough up Rs 149 onwards a month to keep your SIM calling unblocked, unlike Jio 

I am not happy with my Jio signal strength at home, just one or two bars. So, is it worth joining prime?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, d_d said:

I am not happy with my Jio signal strength at home, just one or two bars. So, is it worth joining prime?

How can anyone else tell you that?

What sort of speed to you get? how is the call connectivity? What other option do you have in similar price?

based on above 3 Q you should be able to decide if u need Jio Prime or need to throw the SIM post march 31st

• Like 1

2 hours ago, d_d said:

Recharge with Rs99 PRIME offer anyway. Till now they are using mostly RCom towers with least rent. After commercial launch they are going to switch ON the other company towers incl that of "Bharti Infratel". Hence the coverage may improve after April.

Even if the coverage was NOT improved (and you have done PRIME recharge), there are 2 options available for you.

[1] Use the Jio SIM in JioFi2 near the window, where you are getting better signal and continue enjoying Data for dirt cheap.

[2] Just forget the Rs99 and think it as charge for using Jio services till March end, so that you may NOT have guilt of using some services for FREE. This option is still better than NOT doing Prime recharge and regret later once the coverage was improved.

• Like 2

I sincerely feel that, even after April, JIO will come with new offers like Prime, because their aim is not just this 10 cr subscribers. They want to be No.1. That can be achieved only with crazy offers. So we can expect many more offers

• Like 1

I want to port out my R-GSM (previously R-CDMA) no to Jio. However sending sms to 1900 from my 933xxxxxxx is not working. Is there any trick for R-GSM to generate port out code? 

• Like 1

I want to port out my R-GSM (previously R-CDMA) no to Jio. However sending sms to 1900 from my 933xxxxxxx is not working. Is there any trick for R-GSM to generate port out code? 

I just now generated a port code for my number R GSM it works perfectly try again and check if you have sufficient balance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 17/03/2017 at 6:43 PM, pasumark said:

I sincerely feel that, even after April, JIO will come with new offers like Prime, because their aim is not just this 10 cr subscribers. They want to be No.1. That can be achieved only with crazy offers. So we can expect many more offers

You are right. Jio prime offer is just to retain the existing customers who have tasted the flavor of unlimited free and might feel suffocated with Data limitations.

After 31st Jio will offer new schemes exclusively for MNP customers to pull them onto Jio Network.

So those who are still stuck with other networks need not worry about missing Jio Prime Offer. Mukesh Amani is known for playing cards after cards (way back when Reliance CDMA was launched no one expected him to offer handsets for ₹ 500/-).

So just wait and watch, the game is on. ;)

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2017 at 3:33 AM, inception said:

Actually the port code was generated the first time you sent SMS. ChoRCom does the dirty trick of NOT allowing the port code to reach the customer. Call 198 and complain the CC, they will tell you the port code, afaik..

On 14/03/2017 at 6:03 PM, h1ghlander said:

hey, did you try to gift jio prime membership to non jio number.

15 hours ago, sword2fish3 said:

hey, did you try to gift jio prime membership to non jio number.

Nope i couldn't get it @sword2fish3 ,i recharged my two JIO numbers.. there were no options to choose additional connection. Also when i tried with the JIO number which i already got JIO prime no options were shown to get voucher.

Will have to wait and see. Maybe new offers could be launched who migrate to JIO April onwards..

I have a query regarding the jio prime. If I don't take 99 rs yearly subscription then will I be able to take subscription after 31 march 2017?  kindly help regarding the same. Moreover I don't want to share my card details online. Is there any other way to take jio prime rather online transaction?:(

Rs.50/- Cashback on Jio Prime membership fee of Rs.99/- and Base Plan Recharge of Rs.149/- [earlier it was for Rs.303 Plan onwards] for JioMoney app Recharges available now!

best wishes

6 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Rs.50/- Cashback on Jio Prime membership fee of Rs.99/- and Base Plan Recharge of Rs.149/- [earlier it was for Rs.303 Plan onwards] for JioMoney app Recharges available now!

best wishes

AFAIK ₹50/- Cashback is available on any recharge equal to or greater than ₹99/-. The Cashback voucher can be redeemed after 25th March and till 30th June 2017 against recharge value of ₹303/- or above ONLY & not against ₹149/-.

Please visit https://www.jiomoney.com/offers.html#jio-prime

and check terms. It is clearly mentioned.

Edited by LTE4G

57 minutes ago, LTE4G said:

AFAIK ₹50/- Cashback is available on any recharge equal to or greater than ₹99/-. The Cashback voucher can be redeemed after 25th March and till 30th June 2017 against recharge value of ₹303/- or above ONLY & not against ₹149/-.

Please visit https://www.jiomoney.com/offers.html#jio-prime

and check terms. It is clearly mentioned.

You were right till last morning [21Mar2017]!

however, since last evening [21Mar2017], Rs.50/- cashback is available for all recharges of Rs.149/- and above.

1 hour ago, Hejmady said:

You were right till last morning [21Mar2017]!

however, since last evening [21Mar2017], Rs.50/- cashback is available for all recharges of Rs.149/- and above.

Cashback is available on all Jio Recharges of ₹99/- and above but it is clearly mentioned that the Cashback redemption voucher can be used against Recharge of ₹303/- and above only under Terms and Conditions point #5 & 7.

5. The customer can redeem the discount voucher received only on the Jio Plan recharge for the value of Rs 303/- or more using JioMoney from 25st March, 2017 till 30th June, 2017

6. The customer can avail this offer only for 5 successful Eligible Transaction per user during the offer period

7. The customer can use one discount voucher per Jio Plan recharge of Rs. 303/- or more

Where is it mentioned that it can be redeemed against ₹149/-? I Googled but couldn't find any info - Can you post the Source link?

Edited by LTE4G

3 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Cashback is available on all Jio Recharges of ₹99/- and above but it is clearly mentioned that the Cashback redemption voucher can be used against Recharge of ₹303/- and above only under Terms and Conditions point #5 & 7.

Where is it mentioned that it can be redeemed against ₹149/-? I Googled but couldn't find any info - Can you post the Source link?

Till last morning [21Mar2017] Rs.50/- cashback voucher was not available with Rs.149/- Recharge in JioMoney app for my MDn [70xxxxxxxx]. However, it was available for Prime membership Fee of Rs.99/- & Recharge denomination of Rs.303/- and above

since last evening [21Mar2017] Rs. 50/- Cashback voucher for Rs.149/- Recharge appears in JioMoney app for my MDN [70xxxxxxxx]

regarding Redemption, you may be right!

Edited by Hejmady
Typo correction