Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
invisiblebond

Reliance Jio Prime Offer

@Hejmady OK! Got it. Yes you are right that now we can earn ₹50/- Cashback on ₹149/- Recharge also. Jio is actually trapping ₹149/- customers by providing this ₹50/- Cashback voucher, since one has to recharge with ₹303/- or more to encash it or loose it otherwise. So by doing this JIO will be able to pull few more users to ₹303/- plan later.

Further now Jio is offering 1GB additional to ₹149/- subscribers also along with 2GB basic. Means 2GB + 1GB = 3GB total.

Edited by LTE4G

8 hours ago, LTE4G said:

@Hejmady OK! Got it. Yes you are right that now we can earn ₹50/- Cashback on ₹149/- Recharge also. Jio is actually trapping ₹149/- customers by providing this ₹50/- Cashback voucher, since one has to recharge with ₹303/- or more to encash it or loose it otherwise. So by doing this JIO will be able to pull few more users to ₹303/- plan later.

Further now Jio is offering 1GB additional to ₹149/- subscribers also along with 2GB basic. Means 2GB + 1GB = 3GB total.

I can't find 1GB additional to Rs.149/- Recharge [it is still 2GB in both myJio & JioMoney apps as well as at https://www.jio.com/en-in/4g-plans].

However, SMS for Jio Prime Rs.149/- recharge is now 300 for 28 days [earlier it was 100]

You could receive a 50/ off voucher on recharge of 99/ and above . This was from start 

I recharged STV 149/ and got 50/ off coupon

Now this coupon of 50/ off can onlybe used 303/ and above

These were the T&C from beginning and are still same 

2 hours ago, Hejmady said:

I can't find 1GB additional to Rs.149/- Recharge [it is still 2GB in both myJio & JioMoney apps as well as at https://www.jio.com/en-in/4g-plans].

However, SMS for Jio Prime Rs.149/- recharge is now 300 for 28 days [earlier it was 100]

Yes at some places it is mentioned 300 sms now. 

Just update your MyJio app (v3.2.30) and check on the dashboard wherein it offers a recharge menu with ₹303/- ticked by default along with all other Recharges listed clearly mentioning default Data as well as additional data in separate columns. There is also a check box below enabled for auto recharge option. It offers two buttons viz 'Add to Cart'  and 'Remind me Later'.

IMG_20170323_134951.thumb.jpg.33a92bd71dc674e39550dab0322b73c3.jpg

Edited by LTE4G

1 hour ago, LTE4G said:

Yes at some places it is mentioned 300 sms now. 

Just update your MyJio app (v3.2.30) and check on the dashboard wherein it offers a recharge menu with ₹303/- ticked by default along with all other Recharges listed clearly mentioning default Data as well as additional data in separate columns. There is also a check box below enabled for auto recharge option. It offers two buttons viz 'Add to Cart'  and 'Remind me Later'.

IMG_20170323_134951.thumb.jpg.33a92bd71dc674e39550dab0322b73c3.jpg

can I recharge with Rs.149/- now? if so, will the 28 day validity come in to effect straight away OR from 01Apr2017 [my Free service is valid till 31Mar2017].

further, I have the recent version of myJio app [v3.2.30] on my Lyf Wind4. however, I don't see 1GB "Free Data" for Rs.149/- recharge, may be it is not available to my MDN [70xxxxxxxx]! 

24 minutes ago, Hejmady said:

can I recharge with Rs.149/- now? if so, will the 28 day validity come in to effect straight away OR from 01Apr2017 [my Free service is valid till 31Mar2017].

further, I have the recent version of myJio app [v3.2.30] on my Lyf Wind4. however, I don't see 1GB "Free Data" for Rs.149/- recharge, may be it is not available to my MDN [70xxxxxxxx]! 

I have recharged ₹149/- for my wife and got ₹50/- Cashback voucher and she received SMS that it will start from 1st April (all Recharges will come in force from 1st April only) & it is mentioned in the SMS that additional data will get credited on 1st April as well.

Reboot your phone and then check as it is being updated since yesterday night only. Was not showing before. Did you recharge ₹99/- Jio prime? Because it is showing in prime customer's app only.

Further if you recharge several times same or different plan they will all get queued one after another in the order of recharge sequence.

By doing multiple Recharges before 31st March you can avail the additional data benefits later with all those Recharges as well.

I recharged 303 twice for the same number. Free data is showing in queued plan only for the first one and not for the second one. So you get free data only once.

2 hours ago, commonman said:

I recharged 303 twice for the same number. Free data is showing in queued plan only for the first one and not for the second one. So you get free data only once.

I got it confirmed from customer care and was clearly told that you will get additional data with all Recharges, if done before 31st March.

Servers are slow so wait and see what happens. You may raise a ticket if it doesn't appear.

They are frequently updating apps, terms & offers too. Now it has been officially posted in the faq section of Jio website (under Jio prime - plan section). I have pasted the same below.

Will I get Buy One Get One offer benefits on every recharge of 149 or above?

Yes, if you have recharged Before 31st March, 2017 and you are a Jio Prime Member, you will get an automatic benefit of Buy One Get One offer on every recharge of Rs.149 or above. (i.e. Only applicable for Prepaid customers who are Jio Prime Members) 

Each add-on benefit is tagged to the recharge and will be applicable only when that recharge plan gets active. 

For example, if you recharge twice with the 303 plan before 31st March, 2017, the first 303 plan will be applicable from 1st April, 2017 to 28th April, 2017, during which you will get a free add-on pack of 5 GB. The next 303 plan will be applicable from 29th April, 2017 to 26th May, 2017 and during this period you will again get the benefit of the free add-on pack of 5 GB

Edited by LTE4G

15 hours ago, LTE4G said:

I have recharged ₹149/- for my wife and got ₹50/- Cashback voucher and she received SMS that it will start from 1st April (all Recharges will come in force from 1st April only) & it is mentioned in the SMS that additional data will get credited on 1st April as well.

Reboot your phone and then check as it is being updated since yesterday night only. Was not showing before. Did you recharge ₹99/- Jio prime? Because it is showing in prime customer's app only.

Further if you recharge several times same or different plan they will all get queued one after another in the order of recharge sequence.

By doing multiple Recharges before 31st March you can avail the additional data benefits later with all those Recharges as well.

Got the 1GB Free Data offer for Jio Prime Rs.149/- Recharge in myJio app Dashboard last night [23Mar2017].

Recharged via JioMoney app., received SMS confirmation & the Recharge is "Queued" in myJio for 01April2017.

Yet to receive Cashback voucher of Rs.50/-, it says wait for 2 working days in JioMoney!

thanks for the inputs

Hmmm...  Very nice... Now the Rs149 plan is also very attractive.

Without JioPrime, Rs149 plan has 1GB data only.

With JioPrime and NO advance recharge till 31st March, gives Rs149 plan 2GB data.

With JioPrime AND advance recharges till 31st March, gives Rs149 plan 3GB data.

Now this is a great plan for normal users. There is now ZERO reason to avoid JioPrime recharge, imho...

4 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Got the 1GB Free Data offer for Jio Prime Rs.149/- Recharge in myJio app Dashboard last night [23Mar2017].

Recharged via JioMoney app., received SMS confirmation & the Recharge is "Queued" in myJio for 01April2017.

Yet to receive Cashback voucher of Rs.50/-, it says wait for 2 working days in JioMoney!

thanks for the inputs

Glad to know that you finally got it. Though it says 2 days the voucher comes within few hours & is listed under the offer section of JioMoney app.

Tomorrow onwards we can redeem each ₹50/- voucher against every ₹303/- & above recharge.:)

4 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Hmmm...  Very nice... Now the Rs149 plan is also very attractive.

Without JioPrime, Rs149 plan has 1GB data only.

With JioPrime and NO advance recharge till 31st March, gives Rs149 plan 2GB data.

With JioPrime AND advance recharges till 31st March, gives Rs149 plan 3GB data.

Now this is a great plan for normal users. There is now ZERO reason to avoid JioPrime recharge, imho...

Indian users : "Dil mange more" 

Jio : "Thoda bada socho" (to other networks)

So finally Jio fulfilled it's promise of ₹50/- per GB data (3GB for ₹149/-). What else one can expect. Jio knows that there is a fixed maintenance cost for the infrastructure & the more users he can pull will help him to reduce the cost per user.

If you remember when there were only landlines (Mtnl & Bsnl) and we use to only pay monthly rentals irrespective of the usage time (i.e. number of calls). So now Jio has brought back those days with unlimited calls including std calls & data as bonus for ₹149/- .:D

Edited by LTE4G

On 21/03/2017 at 1:34 PM, ronakshah said:

I have a query regarding the jio prime. If I don't take 99 rs yearly subscription then will I be able to take subscription after 31 march 2017?  kindly help regarding the same. Moreover I don't want to share my card details online. Is there any other way to take jio prime rather online transaction?:(

Jio prime membership ₹99/- voucher is available till 31st March only. So it is better to subscribe now.

Install JioMoney app & load money from your credit/debit card (you can use virtual card if you don't want to reveal your card details) or you can use netbanking.

Recharge your Jio prime membership from JioMoney and get ₹50/- Cashback voucher which you can use against your next recharge of ₹303/- & above.

So act fast before things change.

You can also get the recharge done from any reliance digital store.

Edited by LTE4G

On 3/24/2017 at 1:38 PM, LTE4G said:

Glad to know that you finally got it. Though it says 2 days the voucher comes within few hours & is listed under the offer section of JioMoney app.

Tomorrow onwards we can redeem each ₹50/- voucher against every ₹303/- & above recharge.:)

Query:

Will the future RJio Recharges [after 31Mar2017] come in to effect straight away OR Queued? 

Example: the validity of my Jio Prime Rs.149/- expires on 28Apr2017. if I Recharge Rs.149/- on 26Apr2017, will it be Queued and comes in to effect automatically on 29Apr2017, 12.00Hrs. [midnight of 28Apr2017] OR comes in to effect on 26Apr2017 itself with a validity of 28 days?

Further, If I exhaust my Data [2GB] before 28days validity of my Prime Rs.149/- pack, should I Recharge with Booster-pack OR my advance Rs.149/- Recharge comes in to effect automatically?

thanks & looking forward to your response

44 minutes ago, Hejmady said:

Query:

Will the future RJio Recharges [after 31Mar2017] come in to effect straight away OR Queued? 

Example: the validity of my Jio Prime Rs.149/- expires on 28Apr2017. if I Recharge Rs.149/- on 26Apr2017, will it be Queued and comes in to effect automatically on 29Apr2017, 12.00Hrs. [midnight of 28Apr2017] OR comes in to effect on 26Apr2017 itself with a validity of 28 days?

It should be Queued & shall come in to effect automatically on 29Apr2017 00.00hrs (Midnight of 28Apr2017).

44 minutes ago, Hejmady said:

Query:

Further, If I exhaust my Data [2GB] before 28days validity of my Prime Rs.149/- pack, should I Recharge with Booster-pack OR my advance Rs.149/- Recharge comes in to effect automatically? 

You will require a Booster-pack which will last till the remaining days of the prevailing plan (validity till the expiry of the current plan).

Till date Jio has projected themselves differently compared to the regular prepaid module used by other companies wherein any prepaid recharge supercedes the existing plan/recharge. They have come up with queued recharges instead. They have introduced booster packs for prepaid users. Jio's prepaid Recharges give full 24 hrs cycle from the time of activation unlike other operators who forfeit plan at midnight irrespective of the time of activation.:D

Jio will observe it's users usage behavior after the commercial services start from April & may come up with some more plan variants by June for non prime customers as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LTE4G said:

It should be Queued & shall come in to effect automatically on 29Apr2017 00.00hrs (Midnight of 28Apr2017).

You will require a Booster-pack which will last till the remaining days of the prevailing plan (validity till the expiry of the current plan).

Till date Jio has projected themselves differently compared to the regular prepaid module used by other companies wherein any prepaid recharge supercedes the existing plan/recharge. They have come up with queued recharges instead. They have introduced booster packs for prepaid users. Jio's prepaid Recharges give full 24 hrs cycle from the time of activation unlike other operators who forfeit plan at midnight irrespective of the time of activation.:D

Jio will observe it's users usage behavior after the commercial services start from April & may come up with some more plan variants by June for non prime customers as well.

thank you for the prompt response.

having used Jio services since 05June2016 [almost One Yr.] for free, I have a self imposed obligation to continue with Jio  Prepaid Base Plan [Prime 149/-] till 31March2018!

If I don't avail 0f prime and don't recharge by any amount after 31 March , will I still be able to make local calls ? I don't care if data is disabled .

Sent from my HM 1S

I got all my 5 Cashback coupons and also redeemed 3 of them against ₹303/- recharges. Please note that if you redeem a Cashback coupon against ₹303/- recharge (₹303 - ₹50 = ₹253) then you will not get a ₹50/- Cashback voucher against that particular transaction (reason it is mentioned in the terms that "successful eligible transactions will get the Cashback coupon"). So one has to recharge with ₹99/- & additional four recharges of either ₹149/- or ₹303/- without redeeming to get all 5 Cashback coupons which can be further redeemed against next five recharges as the maximum number of coupons per user is 5 only.

I recharged 2 Prime membership of ₹99 (Me & My wife), three ₹149/- for my wife to get all the 5 Vouchers and redeemed three vouchers of ₹50/- against ₹303/- for myself paying only ₹253/- x 3 = ₹759/- for three months (28 x 3 = 84 days) subscription. Two coupons are still left which I will en-cash later in June.;)

In other words Jio is giving additional discount as cash back of total ₹250 per user.

So the total cost becomes ₹99 + ₹3939 (303 x 13) = ₹4038 - ₹250 = ₹3788 for the whole year (364 days)

So the average cost becomes ₹3788 / 12 months = ₹315.66 per month - NOT BAD at all.:D364GB Data (additional 5 GB per month also with advance subscription) with Unlimited Calling + Roaming + additional App subscriptions of Jio Mag, Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio News Paper, Jio Security etc. as well as Wifi.

I will be generating 5 more coupons from my wife's Jio money account - means additional ₹250/-.:wub:

Edited by LTE4G

3 hours ago, LTE4G said:

I got all my 5 Cashback coupons and also redeemed 3 of them against ₹303/- recharges. Please note that if you redeem a Cashback coupon against ₹303/- recharge (₹303 - ₹50 = ₹253) then you will not get a ₹50/- Cashback voucher against that particular transaction (reason it is mentioned in the terms that "successful eligible transactions will get the Cashback coupon"). So one has to recharge with ₹99/- & additional four recharges of either ₹149/- or ₹303/- without redeeming to get all 5 Cashback coupons which can be further redeemed against next five recharges as the maximum number of coupons per user is 5 only.

I'm sorry you got it wrong here.  I made a 99 recharge for which i got a coupon using which i made a 303 (253) recharge for myself. For that recharge also i got a coupon. 

6 hours ago, gpkumaran said:

I'm sorry you got it wrong here.  I made a 99 recharge for which i got a coupon using which i made a 303 (253) recharge for myself. For that recharge also i got a coupon. 

OK! I may be wrong - because I got all coupons within few minutes but when I recharged ₹303/- (₹253/-) with redemption I didn't receive any coupon till next day. May be I could have waited more time to check before coming to the conclusion, but when I made another recharge of ₹149/- I got the coupon within few minutes again which made me think that.

Are you sure? Is the Cashback coupon labeled voucher no. 2? As there is one more similar looking Jio Offer voucher.

So the coupon is available for any recharge above ₹99/- even if Cashback redemption coupon is applied as you confirmed.

Nice! So it means anyone can recharge consecutively while earning Cashback coupons and also redeeming them simultaneously.:)

Edited by LTE4G

I did 3 consecutive 149/ recharges, Received 50/ coupon after 1 day . They were labelled as Coupon2 , Coupon3 ....... Offer is till June 17 i think . Will use them later on 303/ or 499/ as per requirement

Will miss on additional 5gb and 10GB offer but that fine  

On 3/27/2017 at 9:59 PM, anky said:

If I don't avail 0f prime and don't recharge by any amount after 31 March , will I still be able to make local calls ? I don't care if data is disabled .

Sent from my HM 1S

You won't be able to 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 9:59 PM, anky said:

Sent from my HM 1S

All you can get is FREE incoming calls (in home circle for sure, NOT sure about roaming circles)...

• Like 1

there are rumors that JIO prime subscription dates may be extended till 30th Apr, but when i make a voice call i get a reminder message last 3 days to subscribe..

there are rumors that JIO prime subscription dates may be extended till 30th Apr, but when i make a voice call i get a reminder message last 3 days to subscribe..

Even I heard the rumour but with Ambani's you can't take too much risk they may extend Prime offer but change current offer which maybe beneficial maybe not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk