Till june
After that all ur recharge apply in a sequence
Ex u did 3 149 and 303
July 149
Aug 149
Sep 149
Oct 303

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Exactly! @vishalmcp Means your approx. 7 months (112 days till 20th oct) will get covered for ₹849/-.

@LTE4G I doubt FreeLoaders will NOT recharge. Because they have NO-WHERE to go, except Jio. They will atleast do Rs99+Rs303 to get 4 Months of continued FREE 1GB per day usage. I think, they may even go for Rs99+Rs499 to get 2GB per day for 4 months. Because they got used to free data for 7 months and other operators' offers are nowhere near Jio's offerings.

So we have to wait and see...

14 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

Can anybody please tell me what will happen to someone who has opted for prime membership (99) + has done mulitple 149 recharges before 31st March.

Will they be getting summer surprise offer by doing a recharge of Rs.303 or they are no longer eligible ?

If by doing Rs. 303 recharge, they are eligible for summer surprise offer, then how the recharges will be applied after June. I was unable to find any info on summer surprise offer on jio.com :(

Thank you in advance.

I think what vishalmcp is trying to ask is that he has initially taken prime membership and 1st recharge done was for 149.

Now if he recharges for 303, will he also be eligible for the Summer surprise offer, because Jio says that only 99 + 1st recharge of 303 are eligible.

Am I correct??

I think what vishalmcp is trying to ask is that he has initially taken prime membership and 1st recharge done was for 149.
Now if he recharges for 303, will he also be eligible for the Summer surprise offer, because Jio says that only 99 + 1st recharge of 303 are eligible.
Am I correct??

Yes he will be eligible for the Summer surprise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am getting very good speed - the speed also depends on which site or server you are connected to, for example. If you are connected to specific site such as Yahoo, hdfc bank or Facebook and their servers are slow due to saturation at that particular movement then no matter how fast is Jio - you will not get speed. You can try downloading same file from different sites or mirrors and see the difference in speed.
Anyway all free riders/bandwidth killers who just constantly watch YouTube, movies etc. will filter out after 15th April as they are not going to pay ₹99/- + ₹303/- for sure. They were just using Jio since it was totally Free.
Further those who merely use prepaid connection for only few calls (50 - 80 calls per month) will also get dropped because they will not spend ₹99/- + ₹149/- or ₹303/- under any circumstance because they were the one who used to charge ₹200/- max in 6 months but were enjoying Jio's free ride till now.
So as Jio network will get rid of these time pass users the network performance will improve by itself.
Sincere users are not interested in free services but they look forward for a decent service at reasonable prices.
As far as Internet bandwidth or traffic is concerned, Jio's traffic was already 25 times than the total traffic of other Indian operators in February when it had only 52 million people on board.
Instead of Free jio could have offered discount on multiple Recharges done in advance. But that would not lure new users so the free thing...  

The free loaders you are discounting will be the first to recharge with jio everybody is used to data n decent to high speeds. Even those people who recharge 200 rs for 6 months will take this offer let me tell you why even for callers who have lesser volume of calls even Athai full talktime recharge you need rate cutters and AVoId group has ensured they loot customers in terms of rate cutters one for local mobile one for std mobile no pack for landline roaming charges given all these factors even such free loaders will find jio better option so will be an interesting 3 months

1 hour ago, ashishsethi said:

Am I correct??

@ashishsethi yes, you are correct. I have taken prime membership (99) & have done 3 recharges of Rs. 149. 

As per reply @tech.ba & @LTE4G, I think if I recharage with 303 now (even though my first recharge is of 149), I should be eligible for summer surprise offer.  

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

There is no info available on jio.com :( 

@ashishsethi yes, you are correct. I have taken prime membership (99) & have done 3 recharges of Rs. 149. 
As per reply @tech.ba & @LTE4G, I think if I recharage with 303 now (even though my first recharge is of 149), I should be eligible for summer surprise offer.  
Please correct me, if I am wrong.
There is no info available on jio.com  

Yes U will get Higher pack benefits in summer surprise
Either its 303 1gb/day
Or 499 2gb/day
As per requirement
But after offer summer surprise recharge works in queue

• Like 1

^^^ The highest recharge is eligible for summer surprise offer. If you recharge with Rs. 303 and 499, your Rs.499 recharge is considered and will get 2GB per day from 16/04/2017 to 31/06/2017.

• Like 2

This is tha exact same thing i said earlier

Phir to main bhi video bna leta yaar

Trns: that means i can also make the video

On 4/4/2017 at 0:58 PM, tech.ba said:

Yes U will get Higher pack benefits in summer surprise
Either its 303 1gb/day
Or 499 2gb/day
As per requirement
But after offer summer surprise recharge works in queue

thank you @tech.ba & everyone. :)

• Like 1

I had recharged my wife's number with Prime & ₹149/- (3 times) in March. Yesterday I recharged again for ₹303/- and today got the same SMS confirmation which I received saying "Thank you for being a founding member of the Jio movement. 
Enjoy complimentary Jio service for 3 months with JIO SUMMER SURPRISE".

I had already recharged my own number with ₹303/- (3 times) in March so I got the message thrice since 1st April without doing anything else.

This post is for those who recharged with ₹149/- plan & are still in doubt regarding what will happen if they recharge ₹303/- now. All 4 recharges are queued under MyJio app in chronological order under my plan.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, invisiblebond said:

30m3b88.jpg

So the way Airtel is given time till 11th April to remove or modify its "fastest network" ad - Jio also said that it will respect the advice of Trai but will take some time to withdraw ("as soon as operationally feasible, over the next few days.") may be by 15th April.;)

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

If this offer comes it will really hit the final nail in coffin for AVoId 309 for 84 days is a steal but this would mean more load and in turn poor speed n connectivity

Already on Jio Website.;)

What is Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN?

Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN provides special recharge benefits to Jio customers in which they can enjoy unlimited data and voice benefits for 3 months (84 days). If you are already a Jio Prime member, you can recharge with Rs. 309 and enjoy 1GB high speed data per day, unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice calls & SMS and access to Jio Premium apps. You can also recharge with Rs. 509 and get 2GB high speed data per day, unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice calls & SMS and access to Jio Premium apps. In case you are not a Jio Prime member, you can recharge with Rs. 408 or Rs. 608 and enjoy the above benefits.

I have already recharged with 149 or lower plan. How can I get Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN benefits?

You can recharge with Rs. 408 (309 + 99) or Rs. 608 (509 + 99) plan and enjoy the benefits of Jio Prime membership along with Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN.
In Rs. 309 plan, you will enjoy 1GB high speed data and in Rs. 509 plan you will enjoy 2GB high speed data daily. In both these plans, you get unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice & SMS along with access to Jio Premium apps. On the first recharge with these plans, you will get 3 months (84 days) validity. Thereafter the plan validity will be 1 month on every recharge.

Can I get Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN benefits along with Jio Summer Surprise offer?

As a Jio Summer Surprise customer, you are in a plan which gives you additional three months of complementary services. Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan benefits cannot be availed along with Jio Summer Surprise offer.

What is the amount that I need to pay for a new prepaid connection w.e.f. 11th April?

You can recharge with Rs. 408 (309 + 99) or Rs. 608 (509 + 99) plan and enjoy the benefits of Jio Prime membership along with Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN.
In Rs. 309 plan, you will enjoy 1GB high speed data and in Rs. 509 plan you will enjoy 2GB high speed data daily. In both these plans, you get unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice & SMS along with access to Jio Premium apps. On the first recharge with these plans, you will get 3 months (84 days) validity. Thereafter the plan validity will be 1 month on every recharge.

What is the validity of Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN?

Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN is available for existing and new customers till further notice. Under this offer, you will enjoy the unlimited benefits for 3 months (84 days) when you do the first recharge.

For more details visit jio.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

its basically a modified summer surprise with lesser validity

SSO = 90 days + 28 days for 303

DDD = 84 days for 309

Both are FRC offers so only one is applicable on a number.

Edited by commonman

DDD = 84 days for 309

That is exactly what it is AVoId group had a problem saying jio is offering free services and Jio has played smartly by removing the word free and increasing validity now they can't complain as it not free anymore

36 minutes ago, commonman said:

DDD = 84 days for 309

Yes ! but now recharging with ₹303/- will not fetch "Summer Surprise Offer" so those who were undecided whether to recharge or not can now at least settle for ₹99/- + ₹309/- = ₹408/- & get 1GB per day + unlimited calls + unlimited SMS + Complimentary Jio App subscription for 84 days which is still a BIG deal as compared to AVoID.

This is Jio's Dhan Dhana Dhan bangs for AVoID.:bash:

12 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Already on Jio Website.;)

What is Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN?

Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN provides special recharge benefits to Jio customers in which they can enjoy unlimited data and voice benefits for 3 months (84 days). If you are already a Jio Prime member, you can recharge with Rs. 309 and enjoy 1GB high speed data per day, unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice calls & SMS and access to Jio Premium apps. You can also recharge with Rs. 509 and get 2GB high speed data per day, unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice calls & SMS and access to Jio Premium apps. In case you are not a Jio Prime member, you can recharge with Rs. 408 or Rs. 608 and enjoy the above benefits.

I have already recharged with 149 or lower plan. How can I get Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN benefits?

Can I get Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN benefits along with Jio Summer Surprise offer?

As a Jio Summer Surprise customer, you are in a plan which gives you additional three months of complementary services. Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan benefits cannot be availed along with Jio Summer Surprise offer.

What is the amount that I need to pay for a new prepaid connection w.e.f. 11th April?

What is the validity of Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN?

Jio DHAN DHANA DHAN is available for existing and new customers till further notice. Under this offer, you will enjoy the unlimited benefits for 3 months (84 days) when you do the first recharge.

For more details visit jio.

I have done Jio Prime Recharge of Rs.149/- earlier and Dhan Dhana Dhan Recharge of Rs.309/- last evening [11Apr2017].  i understand that, i will have Dhan Dhana Dhan benefits w.e.f. midnight of 15Apr2017 [early Hrs. of 16Apr2017] for 84 days and Prime149 benefits later for 28 days.

Am I right?

Edited by Hejmady
Typo errors correction

6 hours ago, Hejmady said:

I have done Jio Prime Recharge of Rs.149/- earlier and Dhan Dhana Dhan Recharge of Rs.309/- last evening [11Apr2017].  i understand that, i will have Dhan Dhana Dhan benefits w.e.f. midnight of 15Apr2017 [early Hrs. of 16Apr2017] for 84 days and Prime149 benefits later for 28 days.

Am I right?

Yes! (subject to - that you have not recharged with any ₹303/- or higher before)

3 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Yes! (subject to - that you have not recharged with any ₹303/- or higher before)

No I didn't. I expected some kind of offer for my Prime 149 Recharge as well! like 42 days [28+14 days] of Free Prime 149 benefits since SUSU 303 [Summer Surprise] Recharge offered 3 months [84 days] of Prime 303 benefits.

i am not sure, after D3 309 [ Dhan Dhana Dhan] Recharge last evening, I got SMS & E-mail stating that the validity for my 309 Recharge is only 28 days!

hope RJio keeps it's promise!

Wts
How nd when 3 months become 84 days

3 months = 90days(avg)
84 days = 2 months 24 days

We have to stop these non sence by telecom companys