Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
invisiblebond

Reliance Jio Prime Offer

39 minutes ago, Hejmady said:

No I didn't. I expected some kind of offer for my Prime 149 Recharge as well! like 42 days [28+14 days] of Free Prime 149 benefits since SUSU 303 [Summer Surprise] Recharge offered 3 months [84 days] of Prime 303 benefits.

i am not sure, after D3 309 [ Dhan Dhana Dhan] Recharge last evening, I got SMS & E-mail stating that the validity for my 309 Recharge is only 28 days!

hope RJio keeps it's promise!

The default plan validity is 28 days but you should get 84 days for the first recharge since you have not availed "Summer Surprise Offer". So after 15th April you can see the expiry date of your plan in the MyJio app.

33 minutes ago, tech.ba said:

Wts
How nd when 3 months become 84 days

3 months = 90days(avg)
84 days = 2 months 24 days

We have to stop these non sence by telecom companys

Yes! Summer Surprise is for 3 months = 90 days (actually 91 days) but the Dhan Dhana Dhan is valid for 84 days.

So those who bought ₹303/- Plan & got Summer Surprise will enjoy Free services till 15th July + 28 days for ₹303/- recharge as well which means 91 + 28 days = 119 days total for ₹303/-, whereas Dhan Dhana Dhan subscribers will only get 84 days for ₹309/- :huh: (Still UNBEATABLE as compared to AVoID)B)

Edited by LTE4G

15 hours ago, LTE4G said:

The default plan validity is 28 days but you should get 84 days for the first recharge since you have not availed "Summer Surprise Offer". So after 15th April you can see the expiry date of your plan in the MyJio app.

Ref.:  https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/jioLogin?_adf.ctrl-state=16p4zij3sh_4&_afrLoop=17720272510831896&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=16p4zij3sh_1#!%40%40%3F_afrWindowId%3D16p4zij3sh_1%26_afrLoop%3D17720272510831896%26_afrWindowMode%3D0%26_adf.ctrl-state%3Dhz419mxt_4

Signed-in to myJio at the above web-link [myJio app doesn't show Upcoming plans]

My Plans / Upcoming Plan lists 2 Upcoming Plans:

1. Prime MRP 149 - validity 28 days

2. Prime 309 Plan - validity 28 days

I wonder is RJio following RCom footsteps!

sent a mail to care@jio.com, no response!

5 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Ref.:  https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/jioLogin?_adf.ctrl-state=16p4zij3sh_4&_afrLoop=17720272510831896&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=16p4zij3sh_1#!%40%40%3F_afrWindowId%3D16p4zij3sh_1%26_afrLoop%3D17720272510831896%26_afrWindowMode%3D0%26_adf.ctrl-state%3Dhz419mxt_4

Signed-in to myJio at the above web-link [myJio app doesn't show Upcoming plans]

My Plans / Upcoming Plan lists 2 Upcoming Plans:

1. Prime MRP 149 - validity 28 days

2. Prime 309 Plan - validity 28 days

I wonder is RJio following RCom footsteps!

sent a mail to care@jio.com, no response!

It will show 28 days validity in the upcoming plans because it is the default validity of the ₹309/- plan, but after activation on 16th April you should be able to see the expiry date as 8th July.

I am not sure whether Dhan Dhana Dhan will start on 16th April or after utilizing ₹149/- Plan (28 days) as it is showing queued after ₹149/- under your plan details. Maybe Jio will activate the later (309) first on 16th. In any case you should get 84 days against your ₹309/- Recharge for the first time.

1 hour ago, LTE4G said:

It will show 28 days validity in the upcoming plans because it is the default validity of the ₹309/- plan, but after activation on 16th April you should be able to see the expiry date as 8th July.

I am not sure whether Dhan Dhana Dhan will start on 16th April or after utilizing ₹149/- Plan (28 days) as it is showing queued after ₹149/- under your plan details. Maybe Jio will activate the later (309) first on 16th. In any case you should get 84 days against your ₹309/- Recharge for the first time.

hope for the best!

even if it comes worst [28 day validity for my D3 309] no issues, been using RJio for free since 05June2016! 

All plans/recharges vanished from My plan as well as recharge history! 

Seems Jio is yet to configure "Summer Surprise Offer" as it is still showing "Happy New Year Offer" under My plan valid till 15th April 2017 though data got renewed. Maybe they have disabled recharge queue appearing in My plan otherwise queued plan would automatically get triggered and utilized.

So I think that till the time they do not insert "Summer Surprise..." no plan will be visible queued under My plan / recharge history.

May be "Dhan Dhana Dhan" users might not be facing similar issue.

What about those who didn't recharge at all?:oops:

Edited by LTE4G

5 hours ago, LTE4G said:

All plans/recharges vanished from My plan as well as recharge history! 

Seems Jio is yet to configure "Summer Surprise Offer" as it is still showing "Happy New Year Offer" under My plan valid till 15th April 2017 though data got renewed. Maybe they have disabled recharge queue appearing in My plan otherwise queued plan would automatically get triggered and utilized.

So I think that till the time they do not insert "Summer Surprise..." no plan will be visible queued under My plan / recharge history.

May be "Dhan Dhana Dhan" users might not be facing similar issue.

What about those who didn't recharge at all?:oops:

Same here with Prime 149/- & Dhan Dhana Dhan 309 combo. myJio app under My plans/Current Plan still shows Jio Happy New Year Offer expires 15-April-2017 at 11.59 PM.

Recharge History vanished in myJio! luckily i did my Recharges [99, 149 & 309] via JioMoney app, which is as of now, showing details of all my Recharges.

All said and done, it appears Team Jio is a bunch of stumbling amateurs, not a professionally managed Org!

Edited by Hejmady
typo correction

8 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Maybe they have disabled recharge queue appearing in My plan otherwise queued plan would automatically get triggered and utilized.

Yes, Most probably.. They have to INSERT the SuSu offer before all the other PAID recharges, immediately after the end of HNY offer. So they have stopped / hide / removed the paid recharges (and add SuSu offer there) so that paid recharges DO NOT get started on 16th April 2017. Really makes sense, if that's the case.

I have done Rs99 prime + 13 times PRIME Rs149 recharge for my wife's Jio number before 30 March 2017. Later on first week of April, to get Summer Surprise offer, I had done Rs999 recharge on that number as well. Now MyJio is showing 100GB FREE till 15-July-2017. So far, so Good.

Another thing to note is, still I am getting daily 1GB on that number (apart from the 100GB without daily limit) as well. Heard that even those who didn't recharge till now are enjoying 1GB per day even today. Too weird, FREELOADERS are ready to leave Jio, but Jio is NOT ready to leave FREELOADERS..

1 hour ago, KanagaDeepan said:

have done Rs99 prime + 13 times PRIME Rs149 recharge for my wife's Jio number before 30 March 2017. Later on first week of April, to get Summer Surprise offer, I had done Rs999 recharge on that number as well. Now MyJio is showing 100GB FREE till 15-July-2017. So far, so Good.

Nice to hear that you got 100GB. Further I think that you will be able to transfer your unused ₹149/- vouchers to any other Jio number since you have 13 & now you only need 9 x 149 + 1 x 999.

Or maybe Jio might offer renewal for Prime membership (₹99/-) by next year.

1 hour ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Another thing to note is, still I am getting daily 1GB on that number (apart from the 100GB without daily limit) as well. Heard that even those who didn't recharge till now are enjoying 1GB per day even today. Too weird, FREELOADERS are ready to leave Jio, but Jio is NOT ready to leave FREELOADERS..

Grace period for a few days till the "Summer Surprise.." is not induced in the system or otherwise shows how liberal Jio is as compared to AVOID who never failed to eat balances after the data balance used to exhaust.

Why my Jio app showing validity till 30th June 2017 instead of 15th July? :huh:

IMG_20170418_034259.thumb.jpg.606ea79ff9b957c533a517a91f5afaf1.jpg

On 4/16/2017 at 8:29 PM, KanagaDeepan said:

Too weird, FREELOADERS are ready to leave Jio, but Jio is NOT ready to leave FREELOADERS..

Looks like Jio has not got the expected number of subscribers! I have two SIMs, have taken prime membership in both, but recharged 303 only in one, since the signal at my residence is poor. I cannot use Jio to make or receive calls or send SMS. Even internet is slow and erratic. I have registered a service request, but there is not even a reply, though I can see the status in the app.

• Like 1

Validity is 88 days.

Screenshot_2017-04-18-08-04-26.png

5 hours ago, KAPILKDEV said:

Validity is 88 days.

Screenshot_2017-04-18-08-04-26.png

It is 91 days total (since today is 18th already 3 days are over from 15th so 91 - 3 = 88).

Check under the my plan and let us know the expiry date, it should be 15 July 2017.

Edited by LTE4G

I have done Prime membership [Rs.99/-] + Prime Rs.149/- + Dhan Dhana Dhan [D3] Rs.309/- Recharges in March & April 

However, in myJio app/ My plans/Current Plan shows Jio Happy New Year Offer Expires Apr 22, 2017 11.08AM and Recharge history says No Recharge History Available!

I understand RJio has extended Prime membership enrollment / Dhan Dhana Dhan Recharge deadline by one week [from earlier 15Apr2017 to 22April2017]

33 minutes ago, Hejmady said:

I have done Prime membership [Rs.99/-] + Prime Rs.149/- + Dhan Dhana Dhan [D3] Rs.309/- Recharges in March & April 

However, in myJio app/ My plans/Current Plan shows Jio Happy New Year Offer Expires Apr 22, 2017 11.08AM and Recharge history says No Recharge History Available!

I understand RJio has extended Prime membership enrollment / Dhan Dhana Dhan Recharge deadline by one week [from earlier 15Apr2017 to 22April2017]

Jio backend staff has gone mad. Situations are out of control. They are serving service disruption notice to all irrespective of customers whether who have recharged or not - see the screen shot below received on both my numbers where Summer Surprise is already active & showing in MyJio app as well. All services are still working too... Only all my recharges have vanished from recharge history.

Screenshot_20170418-134724.thumb.png.ba0d896091beb44fe3138719ef7654d2.png

Edited by LTE4G

Well, itz these goof-ups and apathy, many people are NOT ready to use Jio as their primary operator..

Again received message saying "Thank you for recharging. Your Jio Plan is now active." on both my numbers.

(These are flash messages by MyJio app & not SMS)

This is the reason my primary number is still Vodafone.:D Waiting for Jio to get MATURED.

Update: Jio has started stopping services of those who have not recharged by reducing Data speed & barring outgoing call.

Edited by LTE4G

Why cant they just stop their service give the person who is ready to pay .. what happens if actual customer lost his patience

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Why cant they just stop their service give the person who is ready to pay .. what happens if actual customer lost his patience

I know You Are saying right (quality issue)
But Hindi me ek kahawat hai
Log apne dukh se dukhi nahi h Dusre ke sukh se dukhi h
Dont mind
If jio is not giving up on non rechargers he ll definitely value paid users

I hv 2 no recharger only one coz weak network nd i m also waiting to shut free services

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, vabs said:

They have already started stopping FREE services for those who have not recharged anything & and might deactivate their numbers after 90 days if they don't recharge,

And for those who recharged with ₹99/- Prime and didn't recharge any other plan voucher may get Data at reduced speed (128kbps) & outgoing calls barred for few days (Maybe 90 days as per TRAI regulations before disconnection) & may get deactivated finally if not recharged with any plan.

As per reports surfing on the net about 72 million customers opted for Prime membership out of 100 million & may be additional 10 million would have taken by 15th April or thereafter (with Dhan Dhana Dhan). So finally 72+10 = 82 million will be the load on Jio network as compared to 100 million previously. So service quality is expected to improve as approximately 16 million users will be reduced. They might be on the network for few/90 days more but will not be using data and outgoing calls as well.

Though I am enjoying very good speed, those who are still struggling with congestion might see drastic improvement in speed by next week while the Jio's free user cleanup campaign is over.

Edited by LTE4G

I used to have very good speed But now days its erratic some.time very good some time very bad

1 hour ago, vabs said:

I used to have very good speed But now days its erratic some.time very good some time very bad

I have noted that sometimes when we face data speed reduction on Jio, merely switching Data off & on regains the speed.

Are you using tethering from Android phone ?

If so - you can increase speed whenever you face speed limitation between 800Kbps - 1.2 Mbps by following steps below.

1. Disconnect your connection from laptop or desktop.

2. Go to device manager & disable Wireless Network adapter (under Network adapters) and after few seconds enable it again. OR restart your PC/Laptop.

3. Reconnect to Wifi Hotspot of your Android.

4. Speed will jump to 13 - 16 Mbps during peak hours & 22 - 38 Mbps during night. :D FYI - recently I downloaded Windows 10 creator update ISO 64bit + 32bit (4GB+3GB = 7GB) in less than 40 minutes from Microsoft.

Whenever I am stuck with such bandwidth limitation situation after following above steps I regain proper speed within minutes. Tested several times. Seems there is some secure connection bug while connecting Windows device to Android (via tethering) which causes speed throttling.

I used to think that the ISP is throttling but later found that while downloading on mobile itself - the speed is excellent where as at the same time downloading on PC/Laptop through tethering was facing limited bandwidth.

Do let me know if it helps.

• Like 1

Wow that will help surely .. link pls ;)

15 minutes ago, vabs said:

Wow that will help surely .. link pls ;)

link ??? ISO's are available on Microsoft official site & generated links are valid for 24 hours only.

FYI - Jio has not yet disabled unlimited night data 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM till yesterday.

Edited by LTE4G

I thought i can use only 1gb .. isliye link mang raha tha if u r going thru vpn. .

Iso already had ..