Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
invisiblebond

Reliance Jio Prime Offer

Latest developments - now the validity has become 20th April - see below

IMG_20170419_025400.thumb.jpg.2202d0c908e46d05f6f491d5c5a7b0b7.jpg

Earlier it was 30th June - see below 

IMG_20170418_034259.thumb.jpg.606ea79ff9b957c533a517a91f5afaf1.jpg

At least it is confirmed that Summer Surprise is not yet enabled on my connection.

Looks like Jio is just extending Happy new year for few days for all eligible users and will later enable Summer Surprise in different batches.

Ome of my no is showing validity till 15th july .. other are showing 20th apr date ..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Ref.: myJio app & Jio Web Portal

No Balance, No my Plans & No Recharge History available since Last evening [19Apr2017] till now!

RJio seems to be a bunch of stumbling amateurs, not a professionally managed Org!

1 hour ago, Hejmady said:

RJio seems to be a bunch of stumbling amateurs, not a professionally managed Org!

Very TRUE, sadly...

2 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Ref.: myJio app & Jio Web Portal

No Balance, No my Plans & No Recharge History available since Last evening [19Apr2017] till now!

R Jio doesnt need enemies outside they have plenty inside who with their genius brains are doing everything humanly possible to destroy jio

Mr. Ambani was in such a hurry to achieve customer goal that he forgot that a organized well programmed backend system with a team of trained professionals is also required to manage such a huge customer base & unplanned surprise offers too.

Other networks obtained customers gradually over years and so was easy for them to manage. With a similar strength of professional team it is not possible to handle/switch such a huge customer base from free to different paid options within a day or even a month (all customers have same day as expiry which should be properly spaced to help things happen smoothly).

But Mr. Ambani wanted to lure more customers & came out with Summer Surprise offer.

I believe this was the point when situation changed since Summer Surprise needed to be inserted on the basis of eligibility - so they had to continue the free scheme (3 months free offer as Dhan Dhana Dhan) so as to find some solution to manage this by automated batch processing of similar grouped customers.

The switch after 31st March would have been easier as the system was showing plans queued & would have automatically applied vouchers accordingly but now the things are different - since they have to search for customers who are eligible for "Summer Surprise" on the basis of different criteria announced and insert plans into individual accounts while also segregating customers without recharge & those who are recharging "Dhan Dhana Dhan" offer. Wait! There are new entrants too whose activation process is to be managed simultaneously.

So for us it is like blind sailing till Jio settles/configures our accounts.

Keep your fingers crossed till positive outcome or be ready to chase customer care.

Edited by LTE4G

when we took RJio Connection on 05June2016 [with Lyf Wind 4], a friend of mine [E&C B.Tech. from IIT-Kharagpur] working for RJio assured us that RJio services would be free for a min. period of 1Yr. as the RJio top brass had "forgotten about billing" & not finalized a vendor for their Billing Software!

my friend has since left RJio and so have his competent colleagues!

yes, we should keep our fingers crossed & hope for positive outcome!

With so much mess in this other important projects like gigafiber and jio dth is getting delayed wonder when they will clean this mess and launch other services

So finally "Summer Surprise" is active on my number and valid till 19th July 2017 - see below. :wub:

As expected they are spacing expiry dates (different expiry for different users in batches) for reducing processing load in future.:)

IMG_20170420_121337.thumb.jpg.f9fcb1febecafc4e475cefd87590e1e8.jpg

But recharge history & profile details are still missing in MyJio app. :oops:... Fingers crossed.

Update : Now Profile details are available but recharge history still missing.

Edited by LTE4G

Ref. myJio app/my plans

We had availed Jio Prime membership [Rs.99/-] followed by Prime MRP 149 Recharge in March 2017. Later in April 2017, we did Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan [D3] 309 Recharge.

our Jio Happy New Year Offer Expired at 11.05AM this morning [22April2017] & Jio Prime MRP 149 got activated with Unlimited Voice; 2+1=3GB data & 100 SMS for 28 days [valid till May 20, 2017]. we presume, our Jio D3 309 benefits will start after the present Jio 149 pack expiry on May 20, 2017.

Still the Recharge History is Not available at myJio app! However,  it is available at Jio Money, through which Recharge(s) were done.

Edited by Hejmady
typo correction

^^^
Incase you have subscribed for D3 309 offer it should be applicable prior to 149 recharge Jio backend is pathetic so better call and check about this as D3 offer should be automatically applicable after Happy New Year similar to SSO 

6 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Ref. myJio app/my plans

We had availed Jio Prime membership [Rs.99/-] followed by Prime MRP 149 Recharge in March 2017. Later in April 2017, we did Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan [D3] 309 Recharge.

our Jio Happy New Year Offer Expired at 11.05AM this morning [22April2017] & Jio Prime MRP 149 got activated with Unlimited Voice; 2+1=3GB data & 100 SMS for 28 days [valid till May 20, 2017]. we presume, our Jio D3 309 benefits will start after the present Jio 149 pack expiry on May 20, 2017.

Still the Recharge History is Not available at myJio app! However,  it is available at Jio Money, through which Recharge(s) were done.

You seem to be right as Dhan Dhana Dhan is the only option available now for recharge & for those who have not recharged with ₹303/- or above will be getting 84 days benefits for ₹309/- for the first recharge but the recharges will get activated in chronological order as Jio wants to create expiry dates in phased manner in order to reduce system load.

As far as Summer Surprise offer is concerned - I recharged my wife's number with Prime ₹99/- & 3 x ₹149/- before 31st March and then recharged ₹303/- on 5th April. Now Summer Surprise is active on her number & valid till 19th July 2017.

Recharge history, as well as queued plan details are still not available.:o

Best part is that all recharge details are available in JioMoney - so nothing to worry for those who recharged through JioMoney.;)

I am worried for those who did multiple recharges of ₹149/- or less & then recharged with ₹309/- (Dhan Dhana Dhan). I understand that they will be getting the benefit after 28 days, 56 days, 84 days or maybe 112 days according to the number of recharges (₹149/-) done before doing ₹309/- recharge.

But I appreciate Jio's this strategy as it is going to reduce the bandwidth load for few upcoming months and thereby giving Jio ample time to further upgrade his network meanwhile.:)

Edited by LTE4G

Ref. myJio app/my plans

since this morning [27Apr2017], i have noticed that, "Queued Reharges" appear in myJio app/my plans. hope it stays that way!

however, Recharge history is still not available!

My Jio number still shows just SuSu offer in MyPlans...

Same here. MyJio app is only showing "Summer Surprise + Jio Prime" under current plan...... 

8 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Ref. myJio app/my plans

since this morning [27Apr2017], i have noticed that, "Queued Reharges" appear in myJio app/my plans. hope it stays that way!

however, Recharge history is still not available!

I had recharged my Jio MDN with Rs.99/- [Prime Subscription]; Prime Rs. 149/- in March 2017 followed by Jio DDD Rs.309/- in April 2017.

Till this morning [27Apr2017], only Prime MRP 149 was showing in myJio app/my plans. Now in addition, Jio DDD Prime 309 is shown in Queque.

however, Recharge history is still not available!

since last two days, i have noticed that, instead of Active Plan Jio Prime 149, my Data usage is getting deducted from Queued Jio DDD [which should come active after expiry of current Jio Prime 149, on 21May2017]

i fail to understand what is going on at RJio!

2 hours ago, Hejmady said:

since last two days, i have noticed that, instead of Active Plan Jio Prime 149, my Data usage is getting deducted from Queued Jio DDD [which should come active after expiry of current Jio Prime 149, on 21May2017]

i fail to understand what is going on at RJio!

What do you mean? Are you getting 1GB/day?

Is your 149 plan balance still showing 2GB balance?

Please clarify.

Did they reshuffle the activation order - may be currently DDD is active & 149 will come later (after 84 days).

Edited by LTE4G

12 hours ago, LTE4G said:

What do you mean? Are you getting 1GB/day?

Is your 149 plan balance still showing 2GB balance?

Please clarify.

Did they reshuffle the activation order - may be currently DDD is active & 149 will come later (after 84 days).

Ref. myJio app/My plans

1. Current Plan

Prime MRP 149

Data: Total 2GB  Available 1.44GB

Data: 1GB Avilable 1GB [ I presume this Bonus Data for Prime 149 Recharge before 31Mar2017]

SMS: 100 Available 100

Mobile Voice: Unlimited

Expires May20, 2017 11.06AM

2. Prime + DDD Bundle [Rs.99 + 309]

SMS: 100SMS/Day Available: 100 SMS

Data: 1GB/Day Available 0.90GB

Expires Jun 21, 2017 9.51PM

3. Jio Prime Membership @ Rs.99

Expires Mar 31, 2018 11.59PM

this is how it is listed.

What I mean is, in Current Plan[Prime 149] "Data Available" has remained constant [1.44GB] since last 2-3 days and it is being deducted from the supposed to be upcoming DDD 309 Plan 

5 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Ref. myJio app/My plans

1. Current Plan

Prime MRP 149

Data: Total 2GB  Available 1.44GB

Data: 1GB Avilable 1GB [ I presume this Bonus Data for Prime 149 Recharge before 31Mar2017]

SMS: 100 Available 100

Expires May20, 2017 11.06AM

2. Prime + DDD Bundle [Rs.99 + 309]

SMS: 100SMS/Day Available: 100 SMS

Data: 1GB/Day Available 0.90GB

Expires Jun 21, 2017 9.51PM

3. Jio Prime Membership @ Rs.99

Expires Mar 31, 2018 11.59PM

this is how it is listed.

What I mean is, in Current Plan[Prime 149] "Data Available" has remained constant [1.44GB] since last 2-3 days and it is being deducted from the supposed to be upcoming DDD 309 Plan 

Try sending a few SMS & then see from which account it is getting deducted from.

Our My plan is still showing only "Summer Surprise - 303 + Prime membership" & no queued plans.

3 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Try sending a few SMS & then see from which account it is getting deducted from.

Our My plan is still showing only "Summer Surprise - 303 + Prime membership" & no queued plans.

Already done, it is getting deducted from DDD 309!

We have 2 RJio Connections, same issue

Contacted CC via e-mail, no response as usual

that's why I said, "i fail to understand what is going on at RJio!"

3 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Already done, it is getting deducted from DDD 309!

We have 2 RJio Connections, same issue

Contacted CC via e-mail, no response as usual

that's why I said, "i fail to understand what is going on at RJio!"

Login to Jio account through web browser and check plan.

Or

Raise a ticket through MyJio > Jio care > Service request stating that not getting proper plan benefits - you will get a call back within 48/72 hrs.

Hope things get sorted.

Edited by LTE4G

i understand through a friend of mine that, it is the "loyalty bonus to RJio customers who have done 99 + Prime149 + DDD 309 Recharge(s) to have benefit of Prime 309 [1GB & 100 SMS/day] till the validity of Prime 149!". in my case, till May 20, 2017 11.06AM & later DDD 309 Pack will be effective till June 21, 2017 [28 days] initially followed by 2 more auto renewals [28+28+28 = 84 days].

hope it stays that way!  

17 hours ago, Hejmady said:

i understand through a friend of mine that, it is the "loyalty bonus to RJio customers who have done 99 + Prime149 + DDD 309 Recharge(s) to have benefit of Prime 309 [1GB & 100 SMS/day] till the validity of Prime 149!". in my case, till May 20, 2017 11.06AM & later DDD 309 Pack will be effective till June 21, 2017 [28 days] initially followed by 2 more auto renewals [28+28+28 = 84 days].

hope it stays that way!  

:wacko: CONFUSING..!!!!

12 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

:wacko: CONFUSING..!!!!

There is no confusion!

We are with RJio since 05-June-2016 [purchased 2 Lyf Wind-4 handsets with 2 Jio Prepaid SIMs]. We did 99 + Prime 149 + Dhan Dhana Dhan 309 Recharge(s). we are getting the benefits of DDD 309 [1GB Data/day & 100 SMS/day] for our Prime 149 till it's validity expires on May 20, 2017, this is the Loyalty-Bonus!