Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
invisiblebond

Reliance Jio Prime Offer

1 hour ago, Hejmady said:

There is no confusion!

We are with RJio since 05-June-2016 [purchased 2 Lyf Wind-4 handsets with 2 Jio Prepaid SIMs]. We did 99 + Prime 149 + Dhan Dhana Dhan 309 Recharge(s). we are getting the benefits of DDD 309 [1GB Data/day & 100 SMS/day] for our Prime 149 till it's validity expires on May 20, 2017, this is the Loyalty-Bonus!

Some users who have not recharged anything or just ₹99/- (Jio Prime membership) are also still getting 1GB/day & 100 SMS/day.

This is because Jio's back end team is slow and lot of accounts are still pending to be configured according to selected plans or deactivation.

Hence things are not thoroughly clear for everybody. As in your case it is showing ₹149/- as current plan but the validity is showing one month instead of 28 days (count the days from 20th April to 20th May) and giving benefit of DDD - further if you count from 21st May to 21st June is again one month & not 28 days - reason why @KanagaDeepan said "CONFUSING..!!!". I think your plan is yet to be configured properly. There is no mention of Loyalty-Bonus anywhere.

• Like 1

Yes... Further if they bring Loyalty Bonus into the picture of DDD users, then many SuSu offer users will become sad as well. And to compensate that, may be Jio will bring more validity or discount to SuSu offer customers as well. Jio is becoming a discount / offer network.

From my experience, they have given the benefits of very higher value recharge customers (Rs999 or above till SuSu offer days with 100GB in 3 months benefit) almost immediately after 15th or 16th April. Later Rs499 SuSu offer guys (with 2GB per day) got their plans fixed. The Rs303 SuSu offer fixation was taking so much of time, that the 303 SuSu offer guys were shown HNY offer, even after 20April as well.

With the so called ALL-IP DIGITAL network, Actually this should have happened automatically on 15th April night and NOT dragging for many days and that too gradually (or lazily). It should NOT be like a SINGLE human teacher with stick in hand, checking home-work of 10 crore students one by one, who are all standing in a line. I wonder what will be the goof-ups Jio is going to do in coming days...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KanagaDeepan said:

From my experience, they have given the benefits of very higher value recharge customers (Rs999 or above till SuSu offer days with 100GB in 3 months benefit) almost immediately after 15th or 16th April. Later Rs499 SuSu offer guys (with 2GB per day) got their plans fixed. The Rs303 SuSu offer fixation was taking so much of time, that the 303 SuSu offer guys were shown HNY offer, even after 20April as well.

Yes ! my "Summer Surprise - 303" got activated on 20th April (Had done all/multiple recharges of ₹303/- before 31st March) & My wife's "Summer Surprise - 303" also got activated on 20th April (Had done all/multiple recharges of ₹149/- before 31st March & ₹303/- on 5th April). Initially just after 15th April the validity of both my numbers was set to 30th June with "HNY" plan temporarily. My brother's numbers switched to "Summer Surprise - 303" on 22nd April.

1 hour ago, KanagaDeepan said:

With the so called ALL-IP DIGITAL network, Actually this should have happened automatically on 15th April night and NOT dragging for many days and that too gradually (or lazily). It should NOT be like a SINGLE human teacher with stick in hand, checking home-work of 10 crore students one by one, who are all standing in a line. I wonder what will be the goof-ups Jio is going to do in coming days...

Everything got disrupted after the introduction of random "Summer Surprise offer" - since this was supposed to be awarded on the basis of eligibility & was not a separate Plan or recharge voucher which could be induced in the system - and the software was not designed to handle such situation of picking individual customers & enabling "Summer Surprise" with different options (1GB/day or 2GB/day or 100GB/90 days) after scrutinizing its eligibility from 10 Crore users while simultaneously segregating and deactivating users who didn't recharge. So they started categorizing customers circle wise and batch processing different groups in different circles one by one. (It would have been easier for them to temporarily enable SuSu for everyone but the scheme was pulled off creating trouble for Jio)

Then they introduced one more DDD offer wherein First recharge will provide 84 days. This again became a problem for the software where the first recharge was ₹149/- or lower & DDD became the second recharge. To overcome this they decided to give 28 days benefit with 2 auto renewals to everyone who opted for DDD. Here again they had to segregate those who have already availed "Summer Surprise".

I believe Mukesh Ambani should have obtained such software which could handle/insert sudden and unplanned offers automatically after interpreting his thoughts. It is otherwise not easy to search customers on the basis of eligibility from 10 crore database and enable plans with so many different options.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

Ref.: my Recharges - Prime membership Rs.99/- + Prime 149/- + DDD Rs.309/-

as per myJio App, Prime 149 Expired on 20-May-2017 [got benefits of DDD 309 from May 01 - May 20, 2017] & DDD 309 is the current Plan, valid till June 21, 2017.

after 21-June-2017, hope it will be DDD 309 with 28+28=56 days more!

On 5/21/2017 at 10:10 AM, Hejmady said:

Ref.: my Recharges - Prime membership Rs.99/- + Prime 149/- + DDD Rs.309/-

as per myJio App, Prime 149 Expired on 20-May-2017 [got benefits of DDD 309 from May 01 - May 20, 2017] & DDD 309 is the current Plan, valid till June 21, 2017.

after 21-June-2017, hope it will be DDD 309 with 28+28=56 days more!

One of my connections Auto-renewed last night [21-June-2017; 10.15PM] and other this morning [22-June-2017; 06.37AM] for further 28 days, though validity of both the connections expired last night [21-June-2017; 9.51PM]

Hope DDD 309 will be Auto-renewed on 19-July-2017 [1st connection] & 20-July-2017 [2nd connection] for the last installment of 28 days more!

13 hours ago, Hejmady said:

Hope DDD 309 will be Auto-renewed on 19-July-2017 [1st connection] & 20-July-2017 [2nd connection] for the last installment of 28 days more!

You may be right but since your DDD 309 was enforce before 20th May - so only time will decide what comes next DDD 309 or ₹149/-. 

I fail to understand RJio!

1. No Recharge history displayed in myJio app OR www.jio.com sign-in 

2. Midway through Prime149, DDD 309 was activated [Prime149 was to expire on 20-May-2017. However, DDD 309 was activated on 01-May-2017 itself]. subsequently, Prime149 disappeared from myJio app/my Plans on 21-May-2017 

3. DDD 309 validity expired for both my connections on 21-June-201 at 9.51PM.[31 days from 21-May-2017]. However, one was renewed at 10.15PM same night and other next morning at 6.37AM for 28 days.

4. since there is no Prime 149 in Queque at myJio app/my Plans, i hope DDD 309 will Auto-renew on 19-July-2017 [1st connection] & 20-July-2017 [2nd connection] for the final installment of 28 days more! 

Bhai kafi confusion hai..

first they advertise que up ur recharges fo avoid disconnection .. so done 2 recharges .. none of them in showing as vouchers in jio app.. may be by mid of next month it will get clear out as currently its showing valid till 15th july .. need to transfer one of the high usage no to jio but will wait till things got clear ..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Generate statement

All recharges are listed in the same

Done that got more confused with entry of 99 & 499 only once .. i have done 2 more .

4 hours ago, SUDYEcaZ said:

Generate statement

All recharges are listed in the same

Yes, Statement can be generated (both with myJio app/My statement and www.jio.com sign-in) for last180 days. "From" & "To" dates can be 30 days apart.

Recharge history is displayed in the "Summary" tab of My Statement

2 hours ago, vabs said:

Done that got more confused with entry of 99 & 499 only once .. i have done 2 more .

ensure that the "From" & "To" dates are 30 or less days apart! if your Recharges do not appear in full - generate multiple statements.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vabs said:

Rs99 is prime recharge and can be done only once. If you have done twice, it may have been refunded to you already. Not sure about the second 499 though.

Or have you done 99+499 on another number by any chance?

I have done 99+499+499+499 but as of can only see 99+499

Ooops... Then there is something terribly wrong in Jio's system / software...

On 2017-6-24 at 9:29 AM, vabs said:

I have done 99+499+499+499 but as of can only see 99+499

Did you receive confirmation sms for your recharges? If so, recharges were successful. While generating statement ensure that the date on which the recharge was done is included within the statement date for it to reflect in the statement. Further under Your Spend the amount should be ₹99 + ₹499 + ₹499 + ₹499 = ₹1596 if all recharging dates fall within the statement date.

Select the radio button beside ₹499 to view all your 3 recharges which are listed below under "Your Plan Balance" or download the statement for more clarity.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

On 2017-6-23 at 11:41 AM, Hejmady said:

4. since there is no Prime 149 in Queque at myJio app/my Plans, i hope DDD 309 will Auto-renew on 19-July-2017 [1st connection] & 20-July-2017 [2nd connection] for the final installment of 28 days more! 

In the view statement if you scroll down & click on 'Plan name" then you are able to see all your additionally recharged unused plans as well irrespective of the date of recharge or statement.

It shows only the Names of plan we have with a radio button on right and when we select the radio button it shows details of all the recharges (multiple) we have done for that particular plan such as ₹303 x 3 in my case just below under "Your Plan Balance".

So you can check whether your ₹149/- is still available or already consumed.

Edited by LTE4G

Did you receive confirmation sms for your recharges? If so, recharges were successful. While generating statement ensure that the date on which the recharge was done is included within the statement date for it to reflect in the statement. Further under Your Spend the amount should be ₹99 + ₹499 + ₹499 + ₹499 = ₹1596 if all recharging dates fall within the statement date.
Select the radio button beside ₹499 to view all your 3 recharges which are listed below under "Your Plan Balance" or download the statement for more clarity.

Thanks will find out and report .. yes i got successful recharge sms ..

17 hours ago, LTE4G said:

In the view statement if you scroll down & click on 'Plan name" then you are able to see all your additionally recharged unused plans as well irrespective of the date of recharge or statement.

It shows only the Names of plan we have with a radio button on right and when we select the radio button it shows details of all the recharges (multiple) we have done for that particular plan such as ₹303 x 3 in my case just below under "Your Plan Balance".

So you can check whether your ₹149/- is still available or already consumed.

Checked as explained, Prime149 doesn't appear only 99 + DDD 309 is listed

Same here extra recharge are not showing up need to crosschecks with bank details

3 hours ago, vabs said:

Same here extra recharge are not showing up need to crosschecks with bank details

They are shown jointly (not marked separately) as data/data/sms/mobile voice balances for 28 days listed one after another multiple times, so it is difficult to understand.

Download the Pdf statement of that particular period when you have done the recharge and check "Your Spend" (number of transactions & total amount) as well as recharge transactions listed properly under "Your Plan Balance".

I am sure that your recharges will be listed there.

• Like 1

Did 4 recharge of 309 for my Jio number(as i had Jio Money Vouchers to be used by this month end), generated statement like 5 mins after all the recharges. all my recharge plans are shown properly. how ever it is difficult to understand the queue sequence and total validity of the queued plans

21 minutes ago, SUDYEcaZ said:

Did 4 recharge of 309 for my Jio number(as i had Jio Money Vouchers to be used by this month end), generated statement like 5 mins after all the recharges. all my recharge plans are shown properly. how ever it is difficult to understand the queue sequence and total validity of the queued plans

If you have done your recharge recently (after the introduction of My Vouchers feature in MyJio App) then your recharges should appear under "My Vouchers" menu in MyJio App. Please check - if it is there then you can activate them at your will as & when you require them. You can also use them to activate any friend's number also. The validity is 28 days per voucher from the date when it will be activated.

For details read this post

Do let us know since, although the new feature is good but is it really working or not is yet to be confirmed.

Edited by LTE4G

21 hours ago, LTE4G said:

If you have done your recharge recently (after the introduction of My Vouchers feature in MyJio App) then your recharges should appear under "My Vouchers" menu in MyJio App. Please check - if it is there then you can activate them at your will as & when you require them. You can also use them to activate any friend's number also. The validity is 28 days per voucher from the date when it will be activated.

For details read this post

Do let us know since, although the new feature is good but is it really working or not is yet to be confirmed.

Lets not confuse between Vouchers and normal recharges

Normal Recharge:- Gets applied in the queue immediately 

Voucher Recharge:- This is done as Voucher recharge, does not gets applied in account. rather this is available under Voucher section and one need to apply/transfer it to mobile number

58 minutes ago, SUDYEcaZ said:

Lets not confuse between Vouchers and normal recharges

There is no confusion at all. I was just asking you to clarify regarding what type of recharge you have done? Whether the additional recharges are now appearing in 'My Vouchers' or..... How can a ₹50/- Cashback voucher be redeemed against vouchers? Etc. (since you have done the recharge recently utilising Cashback voucher).

I still have one ₹50/- voucher lying in my JioMoney.