Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Notam

TRAI orders Jio to stop offering free service

i subscribed to Prime + 499 plan few minutes back, hope i get the summer surprise offer

It is an advise and jio has clearly said that they "Jio accepts this decision. Jio is in the process of fully complying with the regulator's advice, and will be withdrawing the 3 months complimentary benefits of JIO SUMMER SURPRISE as soon as operationally feasible, over the next few days."

So it depends on Jio when they will stop new subscriptions.

Meanwhile all those who have already subscribed need not worry - they will be enjoying the Summer Surprise.;)

Mukesh Ambani's thinking starts where others thinking ends so I am sure he will have a work around for this too. But in a way I would be happy if this free hungama ends so real time users stay back n enjoy good speeds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have started using this for their benefit. They said that all those who recharge before discontinuation will continue to get benefit. So those who were sitting on the fence so far have started rushing to recharge. Mission accomplished.

25 minutes ago, commonman said:

They have started using this for their benefit. They said that all those who recharge before discontinuation will continue to get benefit. So those who were sitting on the fence so far have started rushing to recharge. Mission accomplished.

True...

Trai told them on 6th to stop it. But still it is going on

May be today is the last day after they meet the required target