Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ribu03

Calling Problem on Jio

From 2 days I am unable to call from my android phone because the volte/hd sign disappears every now and then... lots of tricks and tips applied but no result. Can any one please help me, the customer care is not listening.

This is an occasional issue happening these days on few specific handsets. Either disable & re-enable Volte or try to restart the phone and the issue will be resolved.

This is occasional issue which appears on my Redmi Note 3 simply switch mobile data off n call will work fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jio needs to work on its network to down these sudden outages

they are talking big but now with commercial launch, they cant keep repeating the tower being made operational excuses.

I have 3 jio numbers in my family and will be forced to junk all but one if this persists.  

Jio network goes out of coverage often it is highly irritating things have gone worse from April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes... this is one huge problem with Jio now-a-days.

The network once in a while rejects all calls... both incoming as well as outgoing. But data works fine.

Then we have to enable airplane mode and then disable or restart the phone again for calls to start working again.

This is really a huge issue... we miss lots of important calls... the other person gets a "switched off or out of coverage area" message.

I really hope Jio is doing something about it...

Is this a universal problem for Volte networks? Are other operators around the world facing such issues??

Jio is good as your secondary calling SIM and primary data SIM. What are dual SIM phones for.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, srk006 said:

Is this a universal problem for Volte networks? Are other operators around the world facing such issues??

I have been using Jio since sept last year and only faced this problem in the first week of April but now it's fine.

The best thing is that Jio sends SMS to the caller as well as to us to inform regarding missed call when the phone is switched off or out of coverage. 

40 minutes ago, commonman said:

Jio is good as your secondary calling SIM and primary data SIM. What are dual SIM phones for.

Well said. ;)