Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance Jio Latest Offers!

5 hours ago, SUDYEcaZ said:

I have done 3 recharges of 303 apart from SSO, 

Only credited with one Voucher. wondering what about 2 and 3rd recharges of 303...will they be just for 28 days :(

At present the 28 days validity extension voucher is being provided for 2nd recharge only - means 1st recharge gave you Summer Surprise and the 2nd/next recharge is eligible for the additional benefit.

If the offer of 56 days still continues by the time your third voucher comes into force then maybe Jio will again give another compensation voucher.

So we can just wait and watch while enjoying renewed benefits.

Hi All,

I had done multiple recharges for my Jio number & I am able to see all the recharges under my plan section.

The change I am seeing now is "There is an Activate option in front of each upcoming plan." 

Does this mean, we can activate the plan in advance ?

Have anyone tried using the Activate option ?

10 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

Hi All,

I had done multiple recharges for my Jio number & I am able to see all the recharges under my plan section.

The change I am seeing now is "There is an Activate option in front of each upcoming plan." 

Yes you can activate it...People have tried it and it works 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

Hi All,

Yes - read this post Here for more details.

Also read this post if you want to switch to plan of your choice before any upcoming plan gets activated automatically. You can also buy ₹399 plan (84 days) and activate it before the expiry or on the last day of your current plan if you wish.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

Has anyone used the extension vouchers? Does it adds 28 days to the existing plan or gives 28 days from the day of activation ?

User on 309 plan if recharged with 399 plan what is the validity provided. 28 days or 84 days?

4 hours ago, SUDYEcaZ said:

Has anyone used the extension vouchers? Does it adds 28 days to the existing plan or gives 28 days from the day of activation ?

No it doesn't add 28 days to the existing plan but will get activated concurrently. It is like an independent voucher and should be only activated after expiry of any current plan. It will remain listed in the My Vouchers forever if not used (will not expire).

4 hours ago, SUDYEcaZ said:

User on 309 plan if recharged with 399 plan what is the validity provided. 28 days or 84 days?

₹399 is providing 84 days for the first time recharge irrespective of whether you are on ₹149, ₹303 or ₹309 etc.

23 hours ago, LTE4G said:

No it doesn't add 28 days to the existing plan but will get activated concurrently. It is like an independent voucher and should be only activated after expiry of any current plan. It will remain listed in the My Vouchers forever if not used (will not expire).

₹399 is providing 84 days for the first time recharge irrespective of whether you are on ₹149, ₹303 or ₹309 etc.

Can we do recharge of Rs. 399 twice or thrice like we did for other plans earlier in the month of March ? If Yes, then will Rs. 399 provide 84 days validity or 28 days ?

11 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

Can we do recharge of Rs. 399 twice or thrice like we did for other plans earlier in the month of March ? If Yes, then will Rs. 399 provide 84 days validity or 28 days ?

Don't recharge ₹399 more than once as it will provide 84 days for the first recharge only. Instead recharging with ₹309 will provide 56 days for the first recharge.

Customer care told me not to do multiple or additional recharges at the moment as more lucrative festival offers are on the way.

If anyone has multiple ₹149 or ₹303 or ₹309 - after recharging with ₹399 you may override and switch to ₹399 anytime by using "Activate" button.

I have further found that the higher value of queued recharges gets activated first irrespective of the order of recharge. Did anyone else also experienced similar behavior?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LTE4G said:

I have further found that the higher value of queued recharges gets activated first irrespective of the order of recharge. Did anyone else also experienced similar behavior?

NO. Not in my case. Plans are getting activated as in queue only. Rs149 was activated for me, even though Rs999 was in the queue (last though).

10 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

NO. Not in my case. Plans are getting activated as in queue only. Rs149 was activated for me, even though Rs999 was in the queue (last though).

In my wife's case I had three consecutive ₹149 recharges (done in March) and then ₹303 (last) done in April and after Summer Surprise ₹149 (1) got activated and after that ₹303 (4rth recharge) got activated overriding ₹149 (2 & 3). This also appeared under upcoming plan list with ₹303 moved up (reordered as ₹149, ₹303, ₹149, ₹149).

Hi All,

I had done three consecutive recharge of Rs. 303 in the month of March. Then Mr. Ambani announced Jio Summer Surprise offer, which gave additional three months free from (April to June). Earlier 303 plan had 28 days validity. Now when I check in myjio app, I see only 1 (303) plan left in the queue, currently 1(303) I am using which is going to expire on 13th Sept. & I have got 1 voucher (which automatically got added) with 1gb daily with 28 days validity.

So my question is what about the 1st 303 recharge which got activated somewhere in the month of July. Shouldn't I get 1 voucher free for the first 303 plan ?

Also, will I get another voucher when my last 303 plan starts from 14th Sept ?

59 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

Hi All,

I had done three consecutive recharge of Rs. 303 in the month of March. Then Mr. Ambani announced Jio Summer Surprise offer, which gave additional three months free from (April to June). Earlier 303 plan had 28 days validity. Now when I check in myjio app, I see only 1 (303) plan left in the queue, currently 1(303) I am using which is going to expire on 13th Sept. & I have got 1 voucher (which automatically got added) with 1gb daily with 28 days validity.

So my question is what about the 1st 303 recharge which got activated somewhere in the month of July. Shouldn't I get 1 voucher free for the first 303 plan ?

Also, will I get another voucher when my last 303 plan starts from 14th Sept ?

• For the first recharge of ₹303 = you already got "Summer Surprise" - So no extra voucher.
  • For the second recharge of ₹303 = you are eligible to get 28 days extra - So you got 1 Free voucher.
  • For the third recharge of ₹303 = Still it is not clear since Jio only promised additional data for the 2nd recharge and default validity for ₹303 & ₹309 is 28 days only for subsequent recharges unless Jio makes any further announcements.:unexp::'(:confuse:
Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LTE4G said:
  • For the first recharge of ₹303 = you already got "Summer Surprise" - So no extra voucher.
  • For the second recharge of ₹303 = you are eligible to get 28 days extra - So you got 1 Free voucher.
  • For the third recharge of ₹303 = Still it is not clear since Jio only promised additional data for the 2nd recharge and default validity for ₹303 & ₹309 is 28 days only for subsequent recharges unless Jio makes any further announcements.:unexp::'(:confuse:

Thank you @LTE4G :):) for your reply.

On 9/4/2017 at 2:44 PM, KanagaDeepan said:

do u have jio link?

What is plan ?

can you post some pics, and review ?

also procedure to get one.

On 9/5/2017 at 3:03 PM, LTE4G said:

@LTE4G you are correct, my third recharge of Rs. 303 started yesterday & I didnt got 28 days voucher. I had raised complaint with CC & they told it is valid only for 2nd recharge.

So, now if I recharge with 399 (it will be my first recharge of Rs.399) will I be getting 28 days or 84 days ? 

Similarly what will happen if I recharge with Rs. 309 plan ?

2 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

@LTE4G you are correct, my third recharge of Rs. 303 started yesterday & I didnt got 28 days voucher. I had raised complaint with CC & they told it is valid only for 2nd recharge.

Yes my 3rd recharge of ₹303 also has 28 days validity only. No bonus voucher.

2 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

So, now if I recharge with 399 (it will be my first recharge of Rs.399) will I be getting 28 days or 84 days ? 

Similarly what will happen if I recharge with Rs. 309 plan ?

₹399 will give 84 days (go for it).

₹309 will give 56 days.

More offers are expected during Diwali.

• Thanks 1

@LTE4G Should I recharge  999 pack or wait for Diwali offer, my account will expire today? #Help

Edited by invisiblebond

8 hours ago, invisiblebond said:

@LTE4G Should I recharge  999 pack or wait for Diwali offer, my account will expire today? #Help

You can go for ₹999 as it is giving promotional 90Gb with 90 days validity.

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2017 at 2:44 PM, KanagaDeepan said:

There is the option to force activate a queued plan  while within the validity of existing plan. That would change the sequence. So one can activate a plan different from the sequence on the last day of the existing plan. Otherwise, queued plans are getting activated automatically in sequence.

Edited by commonman

JioFi M2S 150Mbps Wireless 4G Portable Data + Voice Device @ 999 for prime members https://www.amazon.in/M2S-150Mbps-Wireless-Portable-Device/dp/B075P7BLV5/ 

also

jio-fi-masthead-left.png

https://www.jio.com/shop/jiofi-999-festive-offer

Edited by nitink

Good News for Jio ₹149 plan users.

Jio has upgraded its ₹149 plan & is now offering unlimited data on this basic plan. While most other plans from Jio come with a post FUP speed of 128 Kbps, the ₹149 plan will come with a post FUP speed of 64 Kbps.

Earlier, Jio was offering 2GB 4G data, unlimited voice calls and 300 SMSs with a validity of 28 days. So, once you finished your 2GB data, you could no longer use data unless you buy a booster pack. But now Jio has updated its plans on its website and added a post FUP speed of 64 Kbps.

According to the updated plans, users will get a post FUP speed of 64 Kbps once they finish their 2GB 4G data. Apart from this, there is no other change in the ₹149 plan.

Users who recharge with ₹149 will now get 2GB 4G data, post FUP speed of 64 Kbps, unlimited voice calls, 300 SMSs and unlimited access to Jio’s suite of apps.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

News from India Today regarding Jio limiting voice calls for some of its subscribers.

Reliance Jio is seemingly limiting the calls that its users can make using VoLTE on its network 300 minutes per day for some users who are apparently misusing the "unlimited calls" feature. This limit, according to reports, will not be available to all users, but only for those who are found misusing the network.

The Jio Priority team has confirmed to Telecomtalk that they're limiting the voice calls to 300 minutes per day for some users. Reason for this is that some users are allegedly misusing the Jio voice calling benefit.The report notes that these users misuse the "unlimited calls" feature by making calls for over 10 hours per day, including promotional calls. Therefore, to ensure that these Jio users don't overuse or exploit the Jio calling feature, the company is limiting the voice calls. Also, for now the limit on the voice calls is seemingly going to be applied daily. There is still no weekly limit it seems.

The limit on voice calls seems similar to how Jio limited the 4G data use earlier on its network. When it launched in September 2016, Jio offered consumers free unlimited 4G data. But soon users apparently started to misuse the unlimited data feature and apparently downloaded gigabits and gigabits of data per day. This led to Jio limiting the 4G data use to 1GB per day for consumers. Unlimited data was still available but once a user had consumed 1GB data, the speed was reduced to less than 100 kbps. 

However, one big difference between the data limit and the 300-minute voice limit is that the earlier move affected all users whereas the latest limit is only for select users. However, for now there don't seem to be any exact guidelines that can tell you whether your calls on Jio will be limited or not. For now the limit is only for users misusing the Jio network but what is misuse is something that has not been made clear. Coming to the question of who all fall under this limited voice calling benefit, the report states that users who make more than 10 hours of voice calls in a day come under the category. The maximum limit for this category still remains a mystery.

Link http://m.indiatoday.in/lite/story/jio-may-limit-voice-calls-to-300-minutes-for-some-users/1/1059761.html

Edited by LTE4G

Very good. I appreciate this move by Jio. Who needs more than 5 hours of FREE calls per day, except tele-marketers?

its not once u make more than 5 hours and jio put u on restricted plan

If they see pattern , then only it happens 

this was already followed by all other player like AVOID and tata docomo, when there was unlimted calls plan