Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance Jio Latest Offers!

Hi All,

My current plan is JDDD for 399 (84 days) which is about to expiry in few days.

If I again recharge with JDDD for 399, will I be getting 28 days validity or 84 days validity ?

6 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

Hi All,

If I again recharge with JDDD for 399, will I be getting 28 days validity or 84 days validity ?

Its clearly shown during recharge in myJio app that, this 84 days validity is just one time offer and actual validity is 28 days from second recharge. But since its Jio, we can't be sure about this as well.

13 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

Hi All,

If your ₹399 plan is expiring before Diwali then you may opt for ₹309 plan as it will give you 56 GB for 56 days on the first recharge (assuming that you had recharged with ₹303 to avail summer surprise). Second time recharging with ₹399 will only give 28 days.

I think it will give 84 days since on the website there is nothing like it is for one time only.

Offtopic: Is tapatalk no longer working with this forum?

2 hours ago, sangalaviral said:

I think it will give 84 days since on the website there is nothing like it is for one time only.

Offtopic: Is tapatalk no longer working with this forum?

Check through MyJio app - it is clearly mentioned there that promotional benefit only for the first time recharge (reason why 28 days is mentioned in the plan as default validity).

4 hours ago, LTE4G said:

If your ₹399 plan is expiring before Diwali then you may opt for ₹309 plan as it will give you 56 GB for 56 days on the first recharge (assuming that you had recharged with ₹303 to avail summer surprise). Second time recharging with ₹399 will only give 28 days.

@LTE4G my 399 plan expires on 20th October. Also I had not availed summer surprise plan as my connection got activated when DDD offer was running. 

As mentioned earlier by you, is Jio coming with any new offers during Diwali ? 

Also please suggest on the recharge plan. 

Thank you.

On 10/10/2017 at 12:22 PM, vishalmcp said:

@LTE4G my 399 plan expires on 20th October. Also I had not availed summer surprise plan as my connection got activated when DDD offer was running. 

As mentioned earlier by you, is Jio coming with any new offers during Diwali ? 

Also please suggest on the recharge plan. 

Thank you.

New offers will be announced on 19th October 2017.

Further there is a new offer (₹50 Cashback) for those who are planning to buy ₹399. The offer is available from 12th to 18th October.

jiodhan-mobiv1.thumb.jpg.a42b0576cd3798af6f7031b66d1f34d9.jpg

Under the new Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, Jio Prime customers who purchase the Rs. 399 recharge pack between October 12 and October 18 will get eight vouchers of Rs. 50, totalling Rs. 400. The vouchers can be redeemed against future recharges of Rs. 309 or above for plans, and Rs. 91 or above data add-ons. Only one voucher can be redeemed at a time, and customers can redeem the vouchers after November 15 only. So, for example, after you get a Rs. 50 voucher, you can use it to buy a recharge of Rs. 309, and you will only need to pay Rs. 259 via debit card, credit card, netbanking, or other payment means.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Thanks 1

Is there any details available on new plans? My plan is expiring on 24th of this month and have to recharge it.

5 hours ago, LTE4G said:

New offers will be announced on 19th October 2017.

Further there is a new offer (₹50 Cashback) for those who are planning to buy ₹399. The offer is available from 12th to 18th October.

jiodhan-mobiv1.thumb.jpg.a42b0576cd3798af6f7031b66d1f34d9.jpg

Under the new Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, Jio Prime customers who purchase the Rs. 399 recharge pack between October 12 and October 18 will get eight vouchers of Rs. 50, totalling Rs. 400. The vouchers can be redeemed against future recharges of Rs. 309 or above for plans, and Rs. 91 or above data add-ons. Only one voucher can be redeemed at a time, and customers can redeem the vouchers after November 15 only. So, for example, after you get a Rs. 50 voucher, you can use it to buy a recharge of Rs. 309, and you will only need to pay Rs. 259 via debit card, credit card, netbanking, or other payment means.

where to purchase from? where to use the vouchers for future recharge? My Jio  site only?

1 hour ago, commonman said:

where to purchase from?

The cashback is applicable on recharge of Rs. 399 done between 12th Oct. to 18th Oct. from all available recharge channels viz Jio stores, MyJio, Jio.com, Reliance Digital, Partner Retail stores, JioMoney, Paytm, AmazonPay, PhonePe and Mobikwik.

where to use the vouchers for future recharge? My Jio  site only?

You can redeem the cashback vouchers of Rs. 50 each after 15th Nov. 2017 from MyJio app. These vouchers can be redeemed, one at a time, against recharges of Rs 309 & above plans and against Rs 91 & above data add-ons.

When will I get the 100% cashback?

You will get 8 vouchers of Rs. 50 as cashback on recharge of Rs. 399 immediately. These vouchers will be credited in your account and visible in MyJio app under My Vouchers.
In case you have purchased Rs. 399 as a voucher during the offer period, then the cashback will only be credited once this voucher of Rs.399 is redeemed.

How can I gift 100% cashback offer?

You can buy Rs. 399 voucher using MyJio by going to My Voucher section. This voucher of Rs. 399 can then be transferred to your dear ones. The cashback vouchers will be credited to the MyJio account of person redeeming the recharge voucher of 399.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, csmart said:

Is there any details available on new plans? My plan is expiring on 24th of this month and have to recharge it.

Jio will reveal new plans on 19th October (No details yet) - lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for something good on the occasion of Diwali.

59 minutes ago, LTE4G said:

The cashback is applicable on recharge of Rs. 399 done between 12th Oct. to 18th Oct. from all available recharge channels viz Jio stores, MyJio, Jio.com, Reliance Digital, Partner Retail stores, JioMoney, Paytm, AmazonPay, PhonePe and Mobikwik.

You can redeem the cashback vouchers of Rs. 50 each after 15th Nov. 2017 from MyJio app. These vouchers can be redeemed, one at a time, against recharges of Rs 309 & above plans and against Rs 91 & above data add-ons.

When will I get the 100% cashback?

You will get 8 vouchers of Rs. 50 as cashback on recharge of Rs. 399 immediately. These vouchers will be credited in your account and visible in MyJio app under My Vouchers.
In case you have purchased Rs. 399 as a voucher during the offer period, then the cashback will only be credited once this voucher of Rs.399 is redeemed.

How can I gift 100% cashback offer?

You can buy Rs. 399 voucher using MyJio by going to My Voucher section. This voucher of Rs. 399 can then be transferred to your dear ones. The cashback vouchers will be credited to the MyJio account of person redeeming the recharge voucher of 399.

@LTE4G If I now do 2nd recharge of Rs. 399 ( my 1st recharge of Rs.399 is going to expiry on 23rd October) will I be getting 28 days or 84 days as per the new diwali DDD ?

Also, are the cashback vouchers transferable or can be used to recharge other jio numbers ?

Thank you in advance.

9 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

@LTE4G If I now do 2nd recharge of Rs. 399 ( my 1st recharge of Rs.399 is going to expiry on 23rd October) will I be getting 28 days or 84 days as per the new diwali DDD ?

Also, are the cashback vouchers transferable or can be used to recharge other jio numbers ?

Thank you in advance.

As per experience of some users, 1st & 2nd 399 recharge gives 84 days validity.

Also, if you are Amazon user, Amazon is offering 101 cashback on Jio 399 recharge via Amazon Pay for first time recharge transaction. Same offer is also available through Phonepe.  So you effectively pay 299 and get 8 discount vouchers of 50 each.

Recharged via Amazon and got 8 vouchers in My Jio immediately. The Recharge is queued in My plans. Vouchers are not transferable. But It is possible to recharge any number from My Jio so should be possible to use with any number as long as recharged from your own My Jio app.

Edited by commonman
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vishalmcp said:

It is not yet clear - Jio has not confirmed for second recharge yet. May be this is why they are giving 100% cashback as it will be then totally free even if for 28 days. It is better to buy ₹399 as Voucher under My Vouchers so that it can be used with any other number in future to avail 84 days validity (& 100% refund too as ₹50 *8 cashback vouchers) in case benefit is not provided for 2nd recharge.

1 minute ago, vishalmcp said:

@LTE4G Also, are the cashback vouchers transferable or can be used to recharge other jio numbers ?

Thank you in advance.

No The cashback cannot be gifted in isolation. It is not transferable so it may not be available for redemption while recharging other numbers.

But the cashback will automatically get gifted when you gift the Rs 399 voucher to someone as the cashback will only be credited once this voucher of Rs.399 is redeemed and will be credited to the MyJio account of person redeeming the recharge voucher of 399.

• Thanks 1

As per experience of some users, 1st & 2nd 399 recharge gives 84 days validity.

After recharge it shows 84 days validity for the 2nd upcoming plan also as experienced by some users, but has anyone confirmed that once the 2nd plan gets activated does the expiry date is after 84 days?

Update :

Ok ! finally I got the details from the PDF from Jio website wherein the following is mentioned under terms. So only existing customers who recharged with ₹399 before 14th September 2017 will get 84 days on second recharge too. Read below:

i. For all new subscribers opting this plan on or after 14thSeptember 2017, tariff benefits will be available for 84 days on first recharge with this plan thereafter customer has to recharge with Rs. 399 every 28 days.
ii.  All  existing  subscribers  of  this  plan  voucher,  who  recharged  with  this  PV before 14thSeptember 2017 will continue to get committed tariff benefits of 84 days  and  on  one  more  recharge  with  this  plan  will get  tariff  benefits  for  84 days. Thereafter customer has to recharge with Rs. 399 every 28 days.
iii. All existing subscribers, enrolled with Jio under any other plan Voucher and migrating  to  this  PV  or after 14th September 2017  will  also  get  84  days  on recharge  with  this  plan.  Thereafter  customer  has  to  recharge  with  Rs.  399 every 28 days.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow.. Confusing as usual..

I beg Mr. Ambani to NOT bring Rs399/84 days type plans again. Here network has become very unreliable, especially voice. Not only for Jio, even Airtel / Voda / BSNL and all others' network is like sh!t due to intense competition. Airtel also has brought stupid plans like 30GB + last month unused data for Rs649 and as expected now their network is also horrible. The default plan of Rs309 for 28 days is NOT bad, even Rs449 for 56 days is OK, but not worse than that please, pretty please...

I am sure, I will be in minority here, but quality is important than quantity, in my humble opinion.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Wow.. Confusing as usual..

I beg Mr. Ambani to NOT bring Rs399/84 days type plans again. Here network has become very unreliable, especially voice. Not only for Jio, even Airtel / Voda / BSNL and all others' network is like sh!t due to intense competition. Airtel also has brought stupid plans like 30GB + last month unused data for Rs649 and as expected now their network is also horrible. The default plan of Rs309 for 28 days is NOT bad, even Rs449 for 56 days is OK, but not worse than that please, pretty please...

I am sure, I will be in minority here, but quality is important than quantity, in my humble opinion.

Very well agree with you, quality is more important.

• Like 1

In today's DNA (mumbia edition) it says that new tariffs to be launched on 18th November, may see increase in price or discontinuation of 399/84 plan. 

I agree with @KanagaDeepan that such plans are adversely affecting the quality and none of the telcos are not willing to invest in network. 

• Like 1

Jio is just creating more confusion and nothing else. Also the early adopters have been left in a lurch. I still recall they had given a similar Rs 50 discount offer during May when summer surprise we ending and lot of people like me did multiple recharges of Rs 303 . Today all those recharges are a loss as we are getting only 1 month plan under the 303 plan and only 1 GB data for 28 days. While now by just paying Rs 100 more, folks are getting 84 days 1 GB data. So i would not jump and do too many recharges and blindly follow jio offers as they are misleading and may come up with something better post 19th.

• Like 1

Jus confused. Whether to recharge with ₹ 399 or wait for 19th for new plans..

Hi All,

Does anyone know what is the validity of the 8 vouchers (Rs. 50 each) which are credited as cashback for Diwali DDD offer ?

21 hours ago, Dushie said:

Jio is just creating more confusion and nothing else. Also the early adopters have been left in a lurch. I still recall they had given a similar Rs 50 discount offer during May when summer surprise we ending and lot of people like me did multiple recharges of Rs 303 . Today all those recharges are a loss as we are getting only 1 month plan under the 303 plan and only 1 GB data for 28 days. While now by just paying Rs 100 more, folks are getting 84 days 1 GB data. So i would not jump and do too many recharges and blindly follow jio offers as they are misleading and may come up with something better post 19th.

Yes, it's always better to do recharge when there is necessity in jio. No benefit for adding multiple recharges. 

3 hours ago, csmart said:

Jus confused. Whether to recharge with ₹ 399 or wait for 19th for new plans..

Since you are getting cashback anyway, you can recharge imho. From my experience, if your current running plan is 399/84 days, you can do another 399 before 18th Oct  to get 84 days per GB data as well as 400 cashback. 

21 hours ago, Dushie said:

It is possible to force activate a stacked plan by jumping the sequence. The sequence of other plans get changed accordingly.

3 hours ago, commonman said:

It is possible to force activate a stacked plan by jumping the sequence. The sequence of other plans get changed accordingly.

Yes! you can force activate any of the upcoming plans.;)

Edited by LTE4G

There are rumors that Jio is going to hike tariffs on 19 Oct ???