Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance Jio Latest Offers!

Never got any sms, but just now checked my jio app & it shows the add on of 10 GB.. Thank you Jio.. :):) 

Edited by vishalmcp
updated information.

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please guide me on the process to redeem vouchers (50*8) which I had got part of the cashback offer from Jio.

I went into Myjio App --> voucher section --> I can see vouchers there, but there is no option to redeem it.

Also, I tried recharging the number, but do not get any option to select Rs. 50 voucher.

1 hour ago, vishalmcp said:

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please guide me on the process to redeem vouchers (50*8) which I had got part of the cashback offer from Jio.

I went into Myjio App --> voucher section --> I can see vouchers there, but there is no option to redeem it.

Also, I tried recharging the number, but do not get any option to select Rs. 50 voucher.

They were supposed to be available for use from today. May be you need to wait a few hours.

23 minutes ago, commonman said:

They were supposed to be available for use from today. May be you need to wait a few hours.

yes, earlier date was 15th Nov. & then they later moved on to 20th Nov. But still unable to use them.

On 11/20/2017 at 3:54 PM, vishalmcp said:

yes, earlier date was 15th Nov. & then they later moved on to 20th Nov. But still unable to use them.

Go to MyJio app and select recharge of 309 or above - move to pay - on the final payment page while selecting mode of payment, you will see that - 50/- is applied automatically and amount to be paid is reduced. It will also display the number of vouchers remaining.

Jio vouchers are redeemable since 15 November 20 November (updated) whereas e-commerce vouchers are redeemable from 20 November.

IMG_20171120_160259.thumb.jpg.31356099005003c746638bd5159210f0.jpg

Edited by LTE4G
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @LTE4G:):) I was using the voucher section & clicking on buy to do the recharge & it was not given option to use the voucher.  

@LTE4G Can I use Rs. 50 voucher to recharge any other number ? As with the above method, I can recharge only number which has voucher. I mean, I would like to reacharge other number by using Rs. 50 voucher which I have in Myjio App.

Edited by vishalmcp
update

5 hours ago, vishalmcp said:

@LTE4G Can I use Rs. 50 voucher to recharge any other number ? As with the above method, I can recharge only number which has voucher. I mean, I would like to reacharge other number by using Rs. 50 voucher which I have in Myjio App.

AS per terms of original offer, the vouchers are "not transferable".

As I have been saying for long time, Jio's software system is totally fu(ked up. Yesterday myJio app showed 16 vouchers of Rs50 in one of my Jio number. Today it's showing just 8 only. I have screenshots to confirm them.

12 hours ago, commonman said:

AS per terms of original offer, the vouchers are "not transferable".

@commonman I am not trying to transfer the voucher. I would like to recharge other jio number using Myjio app from my mobile which has voucher.

Even that is not allowed ?

5 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

@commonman I am not trying to transfer the voucher. I would like to recharge other jio number using Myjio app from my mobile which has voucher.

Even that is not allowed ?

Have not tried but I assume that it should/may work if recharged from the same MyJio app (though not sure). Will check and revert... 

Edited by LTE4G

23 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Have not tried but I assume that it should/may work if recharged from the same MyJio app (though not sure). Will check and revert... 

Hi @LTE4G where you able to check on the above ?

vishalmcp, You can use Jio vouchers for recharging two Jio numbers only. First  number in which your "my jio app" is registered, second number is linked to your 'my  jio app'(You can link a second Jio number to your "my Jio app" Update the 'my jio' app if old version then open the app, goto My Account > Link new account> Switch account). You can not use  your Jio voucher other than these two numbers. 

19 hours ago, KAPILKDEV said:

vishalmcp, You can use Jio vouchers for recharging two Jio numbers only. First  number in which your "my jio app" is registered, second number is linked to your 'my  jio app'(You can link a second Jio number to your "my Jio app" Update the 'my jio' app if old version then open the app, goto My Account > Link new account> Switch account). You can not use  your Jio voucher other than these two numbers. 

@KAPILKDEV I have tried with your above method (switch account) but while recharge Jio voucher is not getting applied.

Also, does anyone know what is the expiry date of the 8 cashback vouchers ?

38 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

@KAPILKDEV I have tried with your above method (switch account) but while recharge Jio voucher is not getting applied.

Also, does anyone know what is the expiry date of the 8 cashback vouchers ?

They are "Cashback vouchers" just like "Plan vouchers" and will remain in your "My Vouchers" of MyJio app till the number is active. :jumpy:

Jio wants you to USE them in the coming years and stay with them by the way of en-cashing vouchers (Marketing trick).;)

Who ever spent ₹399/- got ₹50*8 = ₹400 vouchers. Now to redeem these vouchers you should spend at least ₹309*8 = ₹2472 - ₹400 (50*8) = ₹2072 more. Well someone will say that you can also redeem it against ₹91 top-up, but wait ! - to use a top-up or booster pack you require an active base plan - which means another recharge.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LTE4G said:

They are "Cashback vouchers" just like "Plan vouchers" and will remain in your "My Vouchers" of MyJio app till the number is active. :jumpy:

Jio wants you to USE them in the coming years and stay with them by the way of en-cashing vouchers (Marketing trick).;)

Who ever spent ₹399/- got ₹50*8 = ₹400 vouchers. Now to redeem these vouchers you should spend at least ₹309*8 = ₹2472 - ₹400 (50*8) = ₹2072 more. Well someone will say that you can also redeem it against ₹91 top-up, but wait ! - to use a top-up or booster pack you require an active base plan - which means another recharge.

@LTE4G thank you. Also where you able to check on my recharge query ? To recharge other number using Jio voucher ?

Also, can I use my voucher to recharge my number & still eligible to get 50*8 voucher if recharge done before 25th Nov. ?

Using MyJio App, I just did recharge of Rs. 459 (by using Rs. 50 voucher), so total amount paid R.s 409, but I have neither received (50*8) vouchers nor e-commerce coupons :(:( 

As per Jio, shouldn't I be eligible for the offer ? 

As usual Jio Triple Cashback offer has been extended till 15th December 2017.

@vishalmcp did you try recharging other number from the same account (the one which is having the vouchers) without switching the account? Because vouchers will not be available once you switch your account as they are not transferable.

On 11/24/2017 at 5:32 PM, vishalmcp said:

Using MyJio App, I just did recharge of Rs. 459 (by using Rs. 50 voucher), so total amount paid R.s 409, but I have neither received (50*8) vouchers nor e-commerce coupons :(:( 

As per Jio, shouldn't I be eligible for the offer ? 

Later on after about 2 hours, I got 50*8 vouchers & also e-commerce coupons. :):) 

22 hours ago, LTE4G said:

@vishalmcp did you try recharging other number from the same account (the one which is having the vouchers) without switching the account? Because vouchers will not be available once you switch your account as they are not transferable.

@LTE4G yes, you are correct, after switching account you no longer see the vouchers. Jio has played very smart, to get voucher benefit, you have to recharge each individual numbers..

30 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

@LTE4G yes, you are correct, after switching account you no longer see the vouchers. Jio has played very smart, to get voucher benefit, you have to recharge each individual numbers..

Did you try the option of 'recharge other number' from the same MyJio account which has the vouchers? It should work imho.

Edited by LTE4G

3 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Did you try the option of 'recharge other number' from the same MyJio account which has the vouchers? It should work imho.

yes, I had tried that option from the Jio account which had vouchers, but when it goes to the payment page, voucher discount is not applied.. :( 

One other question, I have 1 voucher (Rs.303) which I have not redeemed yet. I also have 2 Rs.459 plans in the queue (upcoming plan). My current plan expires on 3rd Jan 2018. If I want to activate Rs. 303 voucher plan instead of Rs. 459 plan which is showing as upcoming plan what is the option to do it ?

Manually redeem Rs. 303 voucher on the last date of current plan ?

If I activate Rs. 303 voucher on last day of current plan what will happen to Rs.459 plan which is showing as upcoming plan ?

19 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

Manually redeem Rs. 303 voucher on the last date of current plan ?

Yes - but before the expiry (means on the last day when the current plan is still active).

19 minutes ago, vishalmcp said:

I activate Rs. 303 voucher on last day of current plan what will happen to Rs.459 plan which is showing as upcoming plan ?

It will remain queued until the current active plan expires. (Jio plans do not get triggered if a plan is already active - it can only be activated manually parallel to the current plan if required).

Edited by LTE4G
  • Thanks 1

Reliance Jio has launched 2 new prepaid plans of ₹199 and ₹299 as Happy New Year 2018 plans. With the Happy New Year 2018 plans.

The ₹199 plan provides free voice, unlimited data (1.2 GB high-speed 4G data per day), unlimited SMS and subscription to Premium Jio Apps for all Jio Prime Members for 28 days.

And for high data users, the ₹299 plan offers free voice, unlimited data (2 GB high-speed 4G data per day), unlimited SMS and access to Premium Jio Apps for all Jio Prime Members for 28 days.

Jio has also revised the data speeds of its prepaid plans priced at ₹149, ₹399, ₹459, ₹499 and ₹509. All the aforementioned plans, along with the two new recharge plans mentioned above, will now offer data at a higher speed of 128 Kbps instead of 64 Kbps after exhausting the daily high-speed data limit. Additionally, the ₹149 prepaid recharge which previously offered 4.2GB 4G data will now offer 4GB of high-speed data for 28 days.

:clap1:

Reliance-Jio-Happy-New-Year-2018-Prepaid-Plans1.jpg.f6bd89c734c82bcd87f69a6d84993512.jpg

Edited by LTE4G