Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vicky2089

Rcom going to shutdown ??

rcom is a joke

i already ported my landline no on 17 Nov and now they have sent another bill for the period 22 Nov to 14 dec with the last date as 2nd Jan. Cant understand these cheap tricks by Rcom. 

Reliance number
80100xxxxx
This Month's Charges (Rs.)
Relationship number
50000xxxxxxx
Total Due amount (Rs.)
Bill period
22-Nov-2017 to 14-Dec-2017
Payment Due date
02-Jan-18

Lol, this is mentioned in the bill! when i ported on Nov 17, why shd they raise bill when i was not on their netowrk. 

Dear Sir/Madam,
We wish to inform you that this is your last and final bill. Please
clear your outstanding dues by the due date as mentioned above.
For total outstanding amount please refer the "Total Amount
Due" column.
Kindly note, this outstanding amount does not include the cost of
instrument, if any, provided by the Company.
You can make payment at any of the Reliance Mobile Store or
Reliance World outlets. For your convenience the address of the
nearest store is given below.
We sincerely thank you for your association with us and hope to
serve you again soon in future.
If you require any clarification, kindly contact us on 30333333.
Yours Sincerely,
Company reserves its right to initiate legal/recovery actions in
case the total outstanding amount is not paid by due date

@nitink seems your billing date was 14 of every month so they have billed you for the rest of the period even when you were not on their network. I would suggest to simply clear the payment.

16 minutes ago, LTE4G said:

@nitink seems your billing date was 14 of every month so they have billed you for the rest of the period even when you were not on their network. I would suggest to simply clear the payment.

i ported on 17th Nov , and this bill is from 22-Nov-2017 to 14-Dec-2017

previous  bill for Nov  was like this. Y shd i pay them when i did not avail any of their service for the mentioned period. This Nov bill shd hv been my last bill anyways and I paid for 4 days more . 

Reliance number
80100xxxxx
Relationship number
50000xxxxxxx
Total Due amount (Rs.)
Bill period
22-Oct-2017 to 21-Nov-2017
Payment Due date
02-Dec-17

I repeat again, "THERE IS A REASON, THEY ARE CALLED AS CHOR-COM"...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KanagaDeepan said:

I repeat again, "THERE IS A REASON, THEY ARE CALLED AS CHOR-COM"...

what will happen if i refuse to pay this amount. 

Did you conduct Nodal Officer by email?

1 minute ago, invisiblebond said:

Did you conduct Nodal Officer by email?

why will i contact them? This number of mine got ported on Nov 17. and the bill raised is after i moved to Voda. 

3 hours ago, nitink said:

i ported on 17th Nov , and this bill is from 22-Nov-2017 to 14-Dec-2017

previous  bill for Nov  was like this. Y shd i pay them when i did not avail any of their service for the mentioned period. This Nov bill shd hv been my last bill anyways and I paid for 4 days more . 

Reliance number
80100xxxxx
Relationship number
50000xxxxxxx
Total Due amount (Rs.)
Bill period
22-Oct-2017 to 21-Nov-2017
Payment Due date
02-Dec-17

May be they have put the wrong number on the bill because if I remember correctly your second number got activated on 14th December after porting. Did you receive the final bill for that number? Maybe your Relationship number was common & the number shown here was your first or primary number.

1 minute ago, LTE4G said:

May be they have put the wrong number on the bill because if I remember correctly your second number got activated on 14th December after porting. Did you receive the final bill for that number? Maybe your Relationship number was common & the number shown here was your first or primary number.

No, this one was in my name and was a landline number and in no way linked to the other number .

The one which u r talking abt was my main number from a corporate connection and got ported on Dec 14 in my name. 

suggest you to pay.

Because TRAI rules says, Operator can disconnect number , if didnt clear outstanding due from last operator.

And if u loose number, you dont have even single way to get it back., as network is shutdown. (in case of voda/airtel, you can reclaim after 6 months after RECYCLING is complete)

Yes, ChoRCom is shameless. They are trying this dirty trick for the last time. Even if 10 lakh people pay due to panic, they will get 30 crores. This is not a small amount for a full time thief to ignore, even in its last breath.

My suggestion is, ignore paying if that number is not at all important. If it's important, then please pay thinking as last penalty for being associated with that thief for a long time.

Sent from my Lenovo P2 using Tapatalk

I will deposit a chq in their drop box, lets c when they present it in the bank. They made me lose sleep over my main number. But still i will pay this my way and end this as the bill says final settlement.

Also they were kind enough to give me a new 2g instrument FOC after the cdma numbers got ported to GSM thou that is being used a s a paper weight. 

@nitink I would suggest you to pay online and close the chapter if the number is important for you and you want to retain it. Because, somehow if the cheque gets misplaced or does not clear even after a month the payment will appear as unpaid and you might loose the number (you will not have any receipt to prove that you dropped the cheque) and Rcom doesn't have anything to loose (reason they are behaving shamelessly). Don't be belligerent ! be wise.... (my advise);)

[mention=14391]nitink[/mention] I would suggest you to pay online and close the chapter if the number is important for you and you want to retain it. Because, somehow if the cheque gets misplaced or does not clear even after a month the payment will appear as unpaid and you might loose the number (you will not have any receipt to prove that you dropped the cheque) and Rcom doesn't have anything to loose (reason they are behaving shamelessly). Don't be belligerent ! be wise.... (my advise)
This number is not that important. Can take the risk. Thou I am following what they have mentioned in their bill. If they do not remove the chq from the Dropbox is their problem and not mine anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, nitink said:

This number is not that important. Can take the risk. Thou I am following what they have mentioned in their bill. If they do not remove the chq from the Dropbox is their problem and not mine anymore.

Haha.. Totally Worth the risk, if the number is NOT at all important. Just cross that cheque and take a photo before depositing. Knowing ChoRCom, there will be zero staff to even open the cheque dropbox. Nice revenge. If you are very kind to the known devil, then just reply that e-mail as well, saying "I have done as per your e-mail, by cheque to the nearest store's dropbox".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Haha.. Totally Worth the risk, if the number is NOT at all important. Just cross that cheque and take a photo before depositing. Knowing ChoRCom, there will be zero staff to even open the cheque dropbox. Nice revenge. If you are very kind to the known devil, then just reply that e-mail as well, saying "I have done as per your e-mail, by cheque to the nearest store's dropbox".

he is in a win win situation. big bro has bailed him out. Now this chindi vasooli i guess is for his unpaid staff who not only lost their jobs and wud be cursing him each passing minute.. And the Rcom retailers who had invested so much and had to shut shop and are awaiting final clearance. 

I ported 2 RCom numbers RCom Delhi postpaid to Voda Kol prepaid and RCom Kol Postpaid to Airtel Kol postpaid.

For Delhi No RCom raised a balance bill (upto the date of porting) of Rs.28. Vodafone kept sending SMS that Rs.28 is outstanding with previous operator and I need to pay and produce payment receipt at the nearest voda store or my number would be blocked after 2nd Jan.

For Kol No RCom raised a bill of Rs.350 but no similar SMS received from Airtel.

On 1/2/2018 at 10:19 PM, commonman said:

I ported 2 RCom numbers RCom Delhi postpaid to Voda Kol prepaid and RCom Kol Postpaid to Airtel Kol postpaid.

For Delhi No RCom raised a balance bill (upto the date of porting) of Rs.28. Vodafone kept sending SMS that Rs.28 is outstanding with previous operator and I need to pay and produce payment receipt at the nearest voda store or my number would be blocked after 2nd Jan.

For Kol No RCom raised a bill of Rs.350 but no similar SMS received from Airtel.

when did u port? 

On 1/4/2018 at 1:02 PM, nitink said:

when did u port? 

mid november, both

mid november, both
Problems started after they shut shop on 30 Nov

Trai Directs RCom to Refund the Unspent Balance of Prepaid and Postpaid Users by February 15

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) today directed Reliance Communications (RCom)to refund the unspent balance of prepaid mobile subscribers and security deposit of postpaid subscribers pursuant to the closure of 2G GSM, CDMA and discontinuation of voice services in all the licensed services areas. RCom closed its 2G services in eight circles and CDMA services in nine circles.

Right after the closure of 2G GSM and CDMA service, Trai received a large number of complaints from the subscribers of RCom who have either ported out or still not ported out from their network, regarding the refund of balance amount left with RCom in the form of recharges or voucher plans. Earlier, Trai asked RCom to share the unspent balance details, and today, it has directed to refund the amount.

For prepaid subscribers, RCom is directed to refund of the unspent balance as per the following methods:

1. Refund of unspent balance to prepaid subscribers ported out.
  2. Refund of unspent balance to prepaid subscribers not ported out.
  3. Refund of unspent balance to prepaid subscribers who neither ported out nor submitted the bank information or claim for refund.

In the first method, RCom is directed to prepare a list of all the prepaid subscribers who ported out, recipient operator wise, indicating against each subscriber the unspent balance in their account at the time of porting and transfer such unspent amount to the recipient operator along with the list. The recipient operator shall credit the refund amount received from RCom to individual accounts of the subscribers and intimate the same to such subscribers through SMS.

Secondly, for the refund of unspent balance to prepaid subscribers not ported out, RCom has been directed to obtain bank details form the subscribers along with IFSC Code and refund the unspent balance electronically, into the bank accounts of the subscribers by February 15, 2018, after verifying the credentials of the subscribers based on the submitted Proof of Identity (PoI) and Proof of Address (PoA).

And lastly the refund of unspent balance to prepaid subscribers who neither ported out nor submitted the bank information or claim for refund. In this case, Trai directed RCom to refund to the prepaid mobile subscribers, having an unspent balance of not less than Rs 10 in their prepaid mobile account, by means of a crossed cheque at their postal address.

For the uninitiated, RCom announced the closure of 2G GSM services in eight circles- Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, UP (East), UP (West), Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala licensed service areas with effect from December 1, 2017.

And on November 1, 2017, RCom further informed Trai regarding the discontinuation of its CDMA services and upgrading the network from CDMA to LTE in 800 MHz band, with effect from December 1, 2017, in nine circles: Delhi, Rajasthan, UP (West), Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, West Bengal, Gujarat and Kolkata.

source

Huhh typically reliance... 

Dude they are like that... I had a landline around 2006-7 n they sent us bills 2 consecutive months after even opting out. I'll insist dont post this just here but on social platform with hashtags. The entire closing of 2G 3G spectrum was a scam. Do not pay the bill no matter what... these people just have the same reply pay it now reclaim later. The reclaim part never comes...