Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pasumark

How to get back Unused Prepaid number

I had a second number in prepaid Aircel Tamilnadu network. I had used it sparingly. For a long time, I did not use the number or top it up.And also the sim card is missing now. When I try to call this number it just has no response. Call to the number immediately gets disconnected.

Now the number is dead. Previously the number was in Airtel and I ported it to Aircel. 

I have tried both Aircel and Airtel offices in my town and even offered them that even connection in postpaid was ok with me. But both expressed their inability.

How to get the number back? Is there anyway?

1 hour ago, pasumark said:

I had a second number in prepaid Aircel Tamilnadu network. I had used it sparingly. For a long time, I did not use the number or top it up.And also the sim card is missing now. When I try to call this number it just has no response. Call to the number immediately gets disconnected.

Now the number is dead. Previously the number was in Airtel and I ported it to Aircel. 

I have tried both Aircel and Airtel offices in my town and even offered them that even connection in postpaid was ok with me. But both expressed their inability.

How to get the number back? Is there anyway?

If the number is dead then you should hear "the number does not exist" but still you can get the number from the Original Operator - to whom the number actually belongs.

Read here for more information

Edited by LTE4G

Thanks Sarvesh.

My number is being used in a data card by a company. Trying to get that back, since it is only in a data card.