Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Vodafone Latest Offers!

Vodafone has launched ₹509 Bonus card (Mumbai Circle)

which offers = 1GB per day 4G/3G Data, 100 SMS/day and Unlimited Local & STD calls to any number even while Roaming within India (up to 250 mins/day & 1000 mins/week) with free Subscription of VF Play. To download,SMS PLAY to 199

Validity 84 days

jio offering same for less. just trying to keep their customers from porting out.

My Vodafone offers 

IMG_20171121_110121.png

1 hour ago, vicky2089 said:

My Vodafone offers 

IMG_20171121_110121.png

Vodafone & others have finally realized that discriminating between 4G & 3G handset users is resulting into customers switching to Jio. So they have come up with these plans to hold back the customers who are looking over to Jio as better option.

Their pricing is totally dependent on Jio's plans and they have kept just ₹50 less than the amount required for a customer to switch or change to Jio.

For 84 days plan a new customer will have to spend ₹459 + ₹99 = ₹558 whereas he can get the same benefits for ₹509 while staying with Vodafone or Airtel.

For 70 days plan a new customer will have to spend ₹399 + ₹99 = ₹498 whereas he can get the same benefits for ₹458 / ₹448 (Airtel) while staying with current operator.

Similarly all the new offers are designed with reference to Jio's pricing & just kept marginally below Jio's offerings.

Jio's main pricing flaw is that who ever switches to Jio before 31st March 2018 will have to spare extra ₹99 for which the validity is till 31 March 2018 only and not one year. Hence, I believe that to attract MNP customers Jio will have to keep providing additional promotions to compensate ₹99. So some more Cashback offers can be expected from Jio in the first quarter of 2018.

Edited by LTE4G